Kozikyo86

[MOC] UCS First Order Heavy Assault Walker AT-M6

Ok, that's massive. Will be a great duo, the little brother next to his new one. :)

Are you going to make the new At-At seen in the trailer aswell?

Love the Moc by the way it's making me scared to start mine!

1 hour ago, cavegod said:

Are you going to make the new At-At seen in the trailer aswell?

Love the Moc by the way it's making me scared to start mine!

What's the difference between a First Order AT-AT and an Imperial one? Or do you mean the First Order AT-ST?

Wow, the AT-M6 looks like a giant compared to the Lego At-at, I can't wait to see this built with bricks!

31 minutes ago, JekPorkchops said:

What's the difference between a First Order AT-AT and an Imperial one? Or do you mean the First Order AT-ST?

pause the trailer where it shows the hangar, the first order atats have more armour on the body the front feet are different and the heads are more streamlined with an extra red window on top. the atsts are different as well.

3 hours ago, TheGeneralMoe said:

Are you going to build this beast when it is done? It looks like it's going to be a heavy model!

Yes, I want to build it,  but it will take a lot of time and money :) After building, I will make the correct instruction. 

Some images of the Bandai 1/350 scale AT-M6 appeared yesterday. Might be useful for design work. Once again, Bandai manage to pack more detail into a pocket model that Revell do with their light and sound versions :laugh:

8 hours ago, Renegade Clone said:

Some images of the Bandai 1/350 scale AT-M6 appeared yesterday. Might be useful for design work. Once again, Bandai manage to pack more detail into a pocket model that Revell do with their light and sound versions :laugh:

Thanks a lot!! :classic: it's very useful, it's hard to find good photos and plans. I try to give all the details, but sometimes it is not easy. 

current stage:

AT-M6 PlusSize MOC 05_11_2017 a

the end is very close... :classic:

2 hours ago, Kozikyo86 said:

@SCREDEYE check this :classic:  It's not over yet, it's working on proportions.

I'll bookmark your link then, look forward to future updates :)

Done!

Plus-Size Lego AT-M6!!!

Some 4050 bricks, about 50 cm height, 2 months fun in ldd :laugh:my official version of new Heavy Walker from The Last Jedi - Plus Size AT-M6.  Project ready, time to collect bricks and build this beast :laugh: more photo on my Flickr https://flic.kr/s/aHsm97P5CD  Will soon be preparing a movie to show more details.

AT-M6 PlusSize MOC 18_10_2017 aAT-M6 PlusSize MOC 18_10_2017 fAT-M6 PlusSize MOC 18_10_2017 gAT-M6 PlusSize MOC 18_10_2017 h

Great job on the build! It looks great! Looking forward to seeing it constructed.

David of Solid Brix Studios is planning to do a MOC of Crait and spoke about building larger AT-M6 walkers. Perhaps he might use this design.

7 hours ago, TheGeneralMoe said:

Great job on the build! It looks great! Looking forward to seeing it constructed.

David of Solid Brix Studios is planning to do a MOC of Crait and spoke about building larger AT-M6 walkers. Perhaps he might use this design.

Thanks! I saw Solid Brix Studios on YT and his plans about building Crait, I think he really needs my version but he does not know yet :laugh: 

So... now I need a lot of bricks and cash to build this beast :devil:

Hey i really like this Moc, once it'll be complete will you out it in rebrickable ? Ps il you will that would be really cool

On 21.11.2017 at 2:30 PM, Floppy said:

Hey i really like this Moc, once it'll be complete will you out it in rebrickable ? Ps il you will that would be really cool

Thanks! Probably yes, but I do not know how to do it yet :laugh:  First I have to prepare a good instruction.

On 22.11.2017 at 8:10 AM, Martini26 said:

Brawo Michal ;)

Dzięki! :wink:

And another comparison with X-Wing 75102:

PlusSize AT-M6 LEGO Michal Kozlowski 23_11_2017 a

See more on https://flic.kr/s/aHsm97P5CD

13 hours ago, PickleManDan said:

This is really awesome. Would you be able to make a comparison to the official LEGO version?

Probably I will prepare this comparison, give me a few days, I must build 75189 in LDD :classic: