Kozikyo86

[MOC] UCS First Order Heavy Assault Walker AT-M6

3 hours ago, Kozikyo86 said:

Hey!

I want to show you an example of a PDF instruction that I am currently doing. I'm just starting, I do 5-10 pages every day ... 

How do you like it? :classic:

Page_2

Those look great what program are you using to make them?

3 hours ago, supertruper1988 said:

Those look great what program are you using to make them?

Photoshop... :laugh:

The instructions seem to be pretty good. If I may just a proposition because your UCS model has many pieces. It would be easier to recognize and build it when you put for an example a red perimeter to the pieces that are going to be fit in the particular step.

On 5.04.2018 at 9:24 PM, supertruper1988 said:

Really? Have you looked at @msx80's BluePrint Software? It can take and LXF and make some great looking instructions like you can see on my ReBrickable page here.

I saw BluePrint but it doesn't work on my Laptop... so :laugh:I have to deal with it in a different way.

On 7.04.2018 at 10:05 AM, vded said:

The instructions seem to be pretty good. If I may just a proposition because your UCS model has many pieces. It would be easier to recognize and build it when you put for an example a red perimeter to the pieces that are going to be fit in the particular step.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. I try to make it very easy, I will mark all difficult connections in the right way, for example with arrows as in lego instructions. 

Another example -

Lego Star Wars UCS AT-M6

Edited by Kozikyo86

On 9/4/2018 at 11:09 AM, Kozikyo86 said:

I saw BluePrint but it doesn't work on my Laptop... so :laugh:I have to deal with it in a different way.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. I try to make it very easy, I will mark all difficult connections in the right way, for example with arrows as in lego instructions. 

Another example -

Lego Star Wars UCS AT-M6

These screenshots are really beautiful and well made! Now the waiting time is more difficult, why have you uploaded them?!! Haha!!

22 hours ago, Kozikyo86 said:

Probably the second UCS AT-M6 (of my desing) in the world!

Who want's to build next one? :)

I think it goes without saying that the majority of us want to build this beast! Any progress on PDF instructions? 

I have spent the last few weeks sorting through my poorly organised Lego parts collection and found over 90% of the Bricks I needed.  This has taught me I really need to organise my brick collection so much better than this, but that’s a project for later.

I’m waiting on three bricklink orders which should arrive this week before I can get started.

Also very interested to know when the instructions will be available, as I can work from LDD but instructions would be preferable.

Edited by Gusseteer

On 24.04.2018 at 12:35 PM, Davenocheese said:

I think it goes without saying that the majority of us want to build this beast! Any progress on PDF instructions? 

Yes, slowly forward... :)

23 hours ago, Gusseteer said:

I have spent the last few weeks sorting through my poorly organised Lego parts collection and found over 90% of the Bricks I needed.  This has taught me I really need to organise my brick collection so much better than this, but that’s a project for later.

I’m waiting on three bricklink orders which should arrive this week before I can get started.

Also very interested to know when the instructions will be available, as I can work from LDD but instructions would be preferable.

patience my friend :) I know that many people would want it to be ready (me too), but it is very difficult and time-consuming.

No worries, waiting on the final delivery of parts now and I’ll start from LDD.

Thanks again for all of your hard work on this excellent MOC of yours.

This moc is fantastic set that I never see before! Please notice me when the instruction of PDF ready! Ready to pay

Hi!

Instruction in PDF almost done, I want to show you few example pages:

UCS AT-M6 InstructionUCS AT-M6 Instruction

I will inform you when instruction will be ready! :laugh:

Wow, that looks awesome. 

I have been working from the LDD files and I have to say you did an amazing job breaking it down into simple steps.

Also the moc so far looks even better in person than on your videos and images.

@Gusseteer Thanks! Do you building already? Add some photos!

@TrooperX Thanks! It's hard to set a good price, for one it is not enough, for others too much :)

I can't wait to see yours UCS AT-M6 and some MODs!

Building this awesome MOC for a couple of days now, and I love every step of it. Also appreciate all the hard work you made in the LDD files, simply amazing!  I’m now on hold waiting for the last parts which I ordered from Lego Bricks&Pieces, which can take a couple of weeks ☹️. Looking forward for the PDF, and when I see this monster complete at my shelf! Thanks again!

Finished! Thanks for making this awesome build. It would have been so much easier if I had sorted my bricks better beforehand.

Your LDD instructions were great.

27145924657_1029d055b5_z.jpg

Edited by Gusseteer

6 hours ago, Gusseteer said:

Finished! Thanks for making this awesome build. It would have been so much easier if I had sorted my bricks better beforehand.

Nicely done!!! I am suffering the same issue - bins and bins of mixed up parts...

7 hours ago, Gusseteer said:

Your LDD instructions were great.

Picture!

Great! :) Congratulations  and thanks for building :)

5 hours ago, TrooperX said:

Nicely done!!! I am suffering the same issue - bins and bins of mixed up parts...

I am putting my next project on hold and sorting my bricks now, never going through that again. I swear I spent way more time sorting and finding bricks than building it!

4 hours ago, Kozikyo86 said:

Great! :) Congratulations  and thanks for building :)

Now I just need to clear some space on a shelf to display it next to Raskolnikov’s Plus Size AT-AT.

6 hours ago, Gusseteer said:

I am putting my next project on hold and sorting my bricks now, never going through that again. I swear I spent way more time sorting and finding bricks than building it!

Now I just need to clear some space on a shelf to display it next to Raskolnikov’s Plus Size AT-AT.

Think about how my building looked ... :laugh::laugh::laugh:  a few thousand blocks and you don't know what you are looking for :sceptic:

Can you upload a photo with the Raskolnikov PlusSize AT-AT model and with 75054 if you have one? :)

What do you think about my AT-M6? How are the construction impressions? 

7 hours ago, Kozikyo86 said:

Think about how my building looked ... :laugh::laugh::laugh:  a few thousand blocks and you don't know what you are looking for :sceptic:

Can you upload a photo with the Raskolnikov PlusSize AT-AT model and with 75054 if you have one? :)

What do you think about my AT-M6? How are the construction impressions? 

I built some MOCs but never anything of this scale so I can imagine how difficult it was. Did you build freehand or start with LDD?

Of course, I’ll take some shots of the two plus size walkers and their official set counterparts.

I’m impressed with the MOC and the few people to see it so far have been very positive about it. I like the way you can space the front feet further apart than the back feet.

My construction impressions are that it is a very sturdy build, I did swear at it a few times when I picked up the body during the building process and the things at the front and back of the underside feel apart. I quickly learned to pick it up under the middle though.

From a modding it perspective, I may take the sliders off of all of the feet and removal the hinges on the sides of the front feet to lock it in place for display. I’m also thinking about tiling over the technic beams where the legs meet the body to cover the exposed parts. These are small changes I plan to make for my own personal preferences and are in no way criticisms of your work, please know that I am really grateful for all the time and hardwork you put into designing your excellent MOC.

Edited by Gusseteer