Kozikyo86

[MOC] UCS First Order Heavy Assault Walker AT-M6

3 hours ago, Kozikyo86 said:

*Multiple Snips*

And what do you think? :classic:

This is huge! I hope you can make instructions for this, because i would love to build this sometime.

Keep up the good work.:thumbup:

On 24-11-2017 at 8:34 PM, Kozikyo86 said:

<snips>

And what do you think? :classic:

How many pieces do you think the lego kit and your AT M6 have in common? I do want to make your version but save on as many pieces as possible

Edited by BEAVeR
Please don't quote images

6 minutes ago, SCREDEYE said:

How many pieces do you think the lego kit and your AT M6 have in common? I do want to make your version but save on as many pieces as possible

Hard to say, I think of 50-70%. I have to buy 75189 and we will see :classic:  I'm slowly picking up parts but it's not easy... currently 4044 bricks and I have maybe 300  :laugh::laugh::laugh:

6 hours ago, Kozikyo86 said:

Hard to say, I think of 50-70%. I have to buy 75189 and we will see :classic:  I'm slowly picking up parts but it's not easy... currently 4044 bricks and I have maybe 300  :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Haha no worries, my advice is to find a store that will sell you the most parts at a cheap rate then go for whatever is left little by little.

Will you be modifying your design once the movie or additional pictures come out?

4 hours ago, roadstermatt said:

that is very impressive

Thanks! :classic:

12 minutes ago, SCREDEYE said:

Haha no worries, my advice is to find a store that will sell you the most parts at a cheap rate then go for whatever is left little by little.

Will you be modifying your design once the movie or additional pictures come out?

I try to modified every day, I do not know what these containers are? Only 20 days and everything will be known :laugh:

3 hours ago, Kozikyo86 said:

I try to modified every day, I do not know what these containers are? Only 20 days and everything will be known :laugh:

The containers are supposed to be deployable mines. This is from legos description but it should be accurate since it does look like they are on a conveyor.

Please do keep updating us, I very much enjoy and look forward to the progress you keep making with your design. If anything, I do try and follow your progress so you know you have a fan :)

Haha Thanks a lot @SCREDEYE!!! :laugh:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Today I've prepared a movie with visualization, multiple shots of details and comparison. 

If you see it, like it or share it - you help me in this project - Thanks!!!

55 minutes ago, Kozikyo86 said:

Today I've prepared a movie with visualization, multiple shots of details and comparison. 

I planned buying a second AT-M6 if I will get a good deal to have parts to create a bigger one. This one is very cool!! Do the legs move?

8 hours ago, dvogon said:

I planned buying a second AT-M6 if I will get a good deal to have parts to create a bigger one. This one is very cool!! Do the legs move?

Thanks! :classic: yes, head and legs move, opened hangar in the central part 

How does it scale with Rasko's Plus Size AT AT?

Did you apply his same concept for this?

If it is as good as his AT AT I will surely build it to display it next to it!

Hopefully pictures of a real one will start to pop up soon.

30 minutes ago, Mamma Mia Bricks said:

How does it scale with Rasko's Plus Size AT AT?

Did you apply his same concept for this?

If it is as good as his AT AT I will surely build it to display it next to it!

Hopefully pictures of a real one will start to pop up soon.

I'm just checking what I have the bricks, I think I'm need maybe 3300-3500 :laugh:  my wife will kill me ... Today I made the first small order from bricklink.

I don't know how tall is PlusSize AT-AT @Raskolnikov, my AT-M6 has 58 studs (48cm?). Back legs were made the same way, but others it was completely different design. It took a lot of work:wacko:

10 hours ago, Mamma Mia Bricks said:

How much would it cost to buy parts on bricklink?

Do you plan on releasing instructions (or LDD) with parts list?

The cost of parts is about 450-500 $, I think.

Instruction will be published after building, maybe on rebrickable, for a symbolic few dollars, I've to think about it :wink:

New render :classic:

2017-11-30_08-35-19

More on flickr or my YouTube.

Edited by Kozikyo86

I haven't checked up on this thread in a little while, but wow that render looks really nice. Is it as durable as it looks? And how soon until solidbrix adopts this design? :)

Just now, Raskolnikov said:

I haven't checked up on this thread in a little while, but wow that render looks really nice. Is it as durable as it looks? And how soon until solidbrix adopts this design? :)

Thanks!! :classic:The neck is a great unknown, it may require strengthening. I am currently collecting parts, and I made the first small order on Bricklink. The build will start soon. 

...I've already talked to Solid Brix Studios :wink:

PlusSize AT-M6 LEGO Michal Kozlowski 30 nov 2017 #2

PlusSize AT-M6 LEGO Michal Kozlowski 30 nov 2017 #4

Let's start! I currently have 750 bricks, another 800 ordered. From set 75189 I will use +/- 850 bricks. Still need 1600, but I'm moving forward all the time :laugh:

Let's start! I still buying the bricks and I'm moving with the building :)

csm_06761__I_FIRST_ORDER_HEAVY_ASSAULT_WIs it possible to place the at-m6 differently like on this pic in the back to the right? And maybe render it? ;)

Love this model 

On 12/11/2017 at 8:39 AM, Kozikyo86 said:

@sokewl Thanks! Check my others renders from FLICKR https://flic.kr/s/aHsm97P5CD

I haven't done other visualizations yet, I can't find a good photo of the desert in Bolivia (they shot Crait's scenes there). :wink:

Have you seem the.movie yet? Do you think you'll be making any changes to your design now that the movie is out?

5 minutes ago, SCREDEYE said:
On 11/12/2017 at 8:39 AM, Kozikyo86 said:

@sokewl Thanks! Check my others renders from FLICKR https://flic.kr/s/aHsm97P5CD

I haven't done other visualizations yet, I can't find a good photo of the desert in Bolivia (they shot Crait's scenes there). :wink:

Have you seem the.movie yet? Do you think you'll be making any changes to your design now that the movie is out?

And more importantly: will you design the First Order AT ST?

8 hours ago, SCREDEYE said:
On 11.12.2017 at 9:39 AM, Kozikyo86 said:

I don't seen movie yet, tommorow, in my birthday in Imax 3D :classic: 

...I heard about one function with legs,  I'm afraid it can be difficult, and impossible. 

8 hours ago, Mamma Mia Bricks said:

And more importantly: will you design the First Order AT ST?

I did not think about it yet, lego will release the set 75201 FO AT-ST, but something is wrong with them :laugh:

At the moment I have ordered about 2144 parts, from 75189 I will use +/- 800, so I still need only 1200!:laugh:

PlusSize AT-M6 LEGO Michal Kozlowski 13 dec 2017