Kozikyo86

[MOC] UCS First Order Heavy Assault Walker AT-M6

Hello!

Several months ago we were able to get to know the new First Order machine "Gorilla Walker".  When I saw the version released by Lego 75189, at first I thought it was necessary to build it in version "plussize" :)  The design requires a lot of parts so I do it in LDD, after designing, I will order the appropriate parts.  Current work lasts about 1.5 months, maybe I'll finish it by the end of the year :) 

How do you like it? All suggestions and comments are welcome :) More photos on flickr https://flic.kr/s/aHsm97P5CD

AT-M6 PlusSize MOC 17_10_2017

AT-M6 PlusSize MOC 17_10_2017 b

48 minutes ago, Cyanide-Tipped said:

Looking good so far. Got an idea of piece count thus far?

Thanks! So far there are 2386 parts. I think it will come out 4000... :)

Hello.

Have to say this is looking pretty awesome, especially to say I hate this type of walker!

Best of luck with finishing this, Ellis.

9 hours ago, Smitty500 said:

Looking really good. Is this minifig scale? I heard this thing is supposed to even bigger then the AT-AT

Thanks! It's not minifig scale, it's immposible becouse would have to be 1.5 meters high, and 100000 parts :D My PlusSize AT-M6 is matched to scale 75054 AT-AT.

11 hours ago, Kozikyo86 said:

Thanks! It's not minifig scale, it's immposible becouse would have to be 1.5 meters high, and 100000 parts :D My PlusSize AT-M6 is matched to scale 75054 AT-AT.

Impossible you say? ;-)

8 hours ago, Smitty500 said:

Sounds like you just took up a new challenge

@cavegod  you are planning to build minifig scale? I found the information that the actual height is 108,3 ft (33m), I thought he is taller... 

On 24/10/2017 at 8:44 AM, Kozikyo86 said:

@cavegod  you are planning to build minifig scale? I found the information that the actual height is 108,3 ft (33m), I thought he is taller... 

Yep 43" high if in scale with my at-at

Hi,

next stages of construction, there are several new features and details. I'm going to build an outside armor  and finish the project :classic:  I also added tanks or bombs -  someone knows what it is? And what role does it play? 

Currently there are 3365 parts...

AT-M6 PlusSize MOC 29_10_2017AT-M6 PlusSize MOC 28_10_2017

On 25.10.2017 at 7:54 PM, cavegod said:

Yep 43" high if in scale with my at-at

AT-M6 has a 108,3 ft - 33 meters height, Lego minifig has 4 cm... So if we assume that man has an average of 1,7-1,8 m, that Lego AT-M6 in minifig scale should have +/- 75 cm (29,5'') :classic: 

7 hours ago, Kozikyo86 said:

Hi,

next stages of construction, there are several new features and details. I'm going to build an outside armor  and finish the project :classic:  I also added tanks or bombs -  someone knows what it is? And what role does it play? 

Currently there are 3365 parts...

AT-M6 PlusSize MOC 29_10_2017AT-M6 PlusSize MOC 28_10_2017

Those cylinders are deployable mines. I'm guessing in application, they would move on a belt and fall off to the ground