Sign in to follow this  
Siercon and Coral

Gladensong (A Fairy Tree House)

So it has been quite a long time since I've been able to poke my head into the world of Historica. But as has always been, the reclusive shrouded Mystic Islands often are oblivious to the outside world. But magic still beats strongly if slowly through the veins of the Fairy Forest.

Fairy Tree House

Fairy Tree House (Detail)Fairy Tree House (Details)

Feel free to check out the video as well!

https://flic.kr/p/YrRoD5

I may be an old retired Avalonian ancestor but Historica will always hold a special place in my lego heart :)

Edited by Siercon and Coral

Excellent ! :wub:

For an old retired Avalonian, you still know how to build massive trees !

Great build and full of details (and of course great NPU !)

once again, it's just Excellent !

Wow - gorgeous work with that foliage and vegetation; the huge flowers are incredible, and I'm really liking the use of the trans-green on the tree!  My favorite bit has got to be that little boat though - too cute :grin:  Those bees and butterflies are too good to miss mentioning as well!

Really pretty build, the translucent parts are very effective.  Beautiful waterfall, and I love the use of lime green and tan for the treehouse itself!  So much brilliantly creative flora too.  Definitely lots to admire... I really like the way you've done the rockwork, great approach.  I'll admit that the front tree doesn't quite convince me, going practically straight up with a few protruding branches and just tapering off at the end.  A Y on top might have been more believable.  But then, the curves on the boughs of the other tree are fantastic!  On the whole, this MOC is a pleasure to behold!

Now this is how I'd imagine the Mystic Isles! Sweet build! :drool: 

The trees are majestic, and I really like your colour scheme, with all the brighter shades of green. My only point of critique would be that the roofs don't align properly with the walls, but that's a small detail when looking to such an immense build.

A special thubups for the little boat, probably my favoured detail of whole MOC :thumbup: 

Amazing work guys... that bee there is lovely :) The treehouse and boat designs are superb too... :wub: Welcome back :)

This is incredible! I love those giant trees, and the use of a minidoll as a fairy is perfect. The flowers made from Clickits (I think?) are especially nice, and the waterfall is also sublime. Super glad to see this added to the Mystic Isles, as it adds something beautiful and sizeable to the lore. Great work! What's in the cave on the side, though?

Man, this makes me want to build something from the mystic isles soooo much :wub: The huts are fantastic and those trees are mind blowing. However my favourite thing would have to be the boat, it just looks so organic :thumbup:

This is just insanely beautiful. The small boat is absolutely marvellous.

Stunning work here! :wub:

Edited by Elostirion

Great to get to return to this part of Avalonia, and in what a gorgeous way! 

Welcome back!
(I also hope to return to Historica some day) :classic: 

Welcome back to the guilds! This fits perfectly in Avalonia, and is a really inspiring build :wub: The rockwork style is fabulous, and the treehouse is incredible!
Plenty of smaller details to find as well: from clever plant designs, to the winding path and gorgeous little boat :thumbup:

Truly beautiful work! The rockwork style fits the build perfectly, and I love the foliage - both on the trees and on the ground. Fantastic little boat as well :wub:

Always had enjoyed your builds, this is not an exception. The tree is fantastic. :sweet:

Holy banana!!! Great work! Lovely details, like the bee hive and that wonderful waterfalll!!

This is just wonderful. Love the colors here. I like anything with trees too and these are some great ones.