Sign in to follow this  
mati1298

TESLA/MAGNETIC INDUCTION/LEGO

Hi. I see that a lot of you love sci-fi theme. So I thought that it is a good place to share with you with my latest project. I called it Tesla, because it has sth common with magnets and (inside of my mind) it uses magnetic induction to fly throu space. https://ideas.lego.com/projects/0f4094d1-e23f-4976-8fb5-43d9fb7fe970

What do you think about it? If you like it, share and support.

Thanks.

And if you also have some great futuristic sci-fi ideas, share with it in comment bellow. I really want to see them.

Edited by mati1298

Welcome to EuroBricks, mati1298!

Can you please post some photos in your topic, instead of a link to your Lego Ideas project? You can have this link, but the site does not want self-promotion to be the main purpose. This site is for sharing your build. As for sci-fi ideas... Well, there are 280 pages of them in this forum. :wink:

Ohhh, I'm really digging this spacecraft! Why? Well, simply because of your usage of those large arch parts making up the shape and build of the engines, not to mention that this craft also looks awesome in Dark Red! :thumbup: :blush:

You know, if you are looking for some great inspiration for Sci-fi creations/Ideas projects, check out the work of French builder Vincent Gashod (a.k.a. Vince_Toulouse). His Retro-Futuristic MOCs are immediately what my mind had turned to when I saw your project, particularly these three pictured below.

7005719618_157d10539e_m.jpg8411189026_5f3d3e9d4a_m.jpg10554183103_1b5320687f_m.jpg