Itaria No Shintaku

The Greatest Pirate Set of all times! THANKS FOR PLAYING

1 hour ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

I voted for imperial trading post

As I did as well. The imperial flagship is certainly much bigger and more detailed, but as a set, the trading post offers just more diversity and playability and was part of an actual theme instead of being a collector's one-off.:wink:

Of the two I only own the Flagship, but the Trading Post IS the better of the two, so that was my vote!

@Itaria No Shintaku: Thanks for running this, and thanks for the effort put into it. If you do something similar again: please make the voting pairs more "equal", as it was incredibly onesided in many rounds. You also eliminated quite a few favourites early on by design of the vote.

So 10210 IFS won... just what I predicted when this started in October. :grin:

On 1/14/2018 at 7:41 AM, Drunknok said:

If you do something similar again: please make the voting pairs more "equal", as it was incredibly onesided in many rounds. You also eliminated quite a few favourites early on by design of the vote.

This poll format works great for CMFs, since each item in the poll is just a variation of a common design and therefore every item theoretically has an equal chance of winning. In this particular poll, polybags, small- and midsize sets have absolutely no chance of winning. Obviously this was going to come down to ships and maybe a big land-based build. That does fit the title ("greatest") but it seems pointless to even poll the majority of the sets across any theme. The big ones are going to win. :classic: