Kit Fisto

[MOC] Hide and escape

Hi guys!
Today I want to share with you a MOC that IĀ built for the contest on TBB.

It`s one of my favourite scenes from all SW saga.While being a child, I was really scare of this scene cause the scale of ISD is terrific.Just imagine how large must be ISD in the scale of minifigure...And this MOC alone, being built in mini/micro scale is longer then 32-studs Baseplate!

I don`t think I have something more to add; Hope you like it!I really enjoyed this build, thanks TBB for the great contest!

37648967656_8e6ca4f5cc_c.jpgHide and Escape by Qeet2k9, on Flickr

37697874861_62a5e24421_c.jpgHide and Escape by Qeet2k9, on Flickr

37697872881_c5bb55dd2d_c.jpgfalcon by Qeet2k9, on Flickr

37027152863_e87167a9cf_c.jpgfalcon by Qeet2k9, on Flickr

Edited by Kit Fisto

This looks really good. Especially the surface structure of the star destroyer is really brilliant.:classic: The mini falcon is a bit too smooth with that dish for the hull. I think it really needs studs and 1x1 tiles to create the rustbucket-look it has.Ā :wink:

Thanks for the kind comments, guys!I glad you like the greebling, this MOC was like a 4-day marathon before the deadlineĀ :laugh:

Ellisss_2

I don`t think that the other side of the bridge is needed, because this scene is complete as it is.In the movie you can clearly see 1 side of the bridge, that was my goal :)

Littlewords & Leonardo da Bricki

Not sure that changing the design of falcon is possible, cause it has qute complex inner structure that was needed to recreate a hyperdrive engine.I wish there was some printed dish with falcon design, but there is only 8 x 8 one...

Looks nice and accurate, when will you complete the rest of the Star Destroyer? :tongue:

5 hours ago, Kit Fisto said:

Not sure that changing the design of falcon is possible, cause it has qute complex inner structure that was needed to recreate a hyperdrive engine.I wish there was some printed dish with falcon design, but there is only 8 x 8 one...

There's a 6x6 printed MF dish, but it's only in a keychain, and it's glued on :/

Actually I was thinking of ISD in this scale while building this part, but I can hardly imagine an amount of parts needed for that...It`s longer then any official modular building!
But may be some day, who knows:laugh:

As for the dish, I wish it was available as separate part :(

pretty nice I have to say, the Falcon too, but maybe a cone element would be more effective as the cockpit?

I must admit...for a second there I didn't see the falcon attached...so I am pretty sure Han's idea and your execution of the MOC were on point. But great job. Looks like a tricky but good looking build.