Here are some of my favourite characters of BoBS so far:

800x559.jpg

800x1223.jpg

800x1206.jpg

.... he is waiting for his storyline to continue...

800x1304.jpg

800x985.jpg

... still searching for the Highwayman.

800x1051.jpg

800x965.jpg

... I missed the Weelond Octoberfest this year. Pity.

800x987.jpg

800x977.jpg

800x935.jpg

... one of my favourite characters.

800x1004.jpg

800x1151.jpg

800x1087.jpg

... also waiting for the story to continue...

800x1211.jpg

800x1098.jpg

800x1179.jpg

(and no, this is not the Highwayman)

800x1299.jpg

Have a nice weekend!

(Now I need to go back to work on my Western City)

Edited by Captain Braunsfeld
(pictures now on Bricksafe instead of flickr)

A great collection of some of your best minifigures, Captain B! - some of my favorites are Captain Cookie and the Marquis from Oleon (of course :pir-grin:), along with the swashbuckler, highwayman, and Eslandolan piper, but there are a lot of other nice ones as well (can't miss Alberto da Pontelli!)  Nicely done, and I'm looking forward in suspense to the rest of your story! :grin: :thumbup:

Nice serie !

A very personal one here... :laugh: but it's good to see good old (monkey) faces.

I think you've made a mistake on the number of the serie though... I think we are at Serie 8 by now, I made the 7th myself...

Yum yum! I'm glad we have reached series 7 so far! Swashbuckler, Eslandolan elite soldier and Cor elite guard are some of my favorites but ofc Cpt Cookie surpasses them all! :tongue:

I really like your series, especially that you've used several of your characters from your stories. I used several of my characters, but changed slightly or treated generically; I think I prefer your approach. :thumbup:

3 hours ago, Captain Braunsfeld said:

I missed the Weelond Octoberfest this year. Pity.

Ah, but you haven't! The deadline for the Weelond Octoberfest is still 2 weeks away. I really hope to see an entry from you. Last year's was a classic!

Great series Captain B! They are all very good although my all time favourite is the elite Eslandolan Guard - he always looks very impressive!

22 hours ago, Garmadon said:

A great collection of some of your best minifigures, Captain B! - some of my favorites are Captain Cookie and the Marquis from Oleon (of course :pir-grin:), along with the swashbuckler, highwayman, and Eslandolan piper, but there are a lot of other nice ones as well (can't miss Alberto da Pontelli!)  Nicely done, and I'm looking forward in suspense to the rest of your story! :grin: :thumbup:

Thanks - good taste! :laugh:

22 hours ago, Spud The Viking said:

Great line-up! My favourite has to be that Corrington Lawyer, simply fabulous! 

Ok!

20 hours ago, Faladrin said:

Nice serie !

A very personal one here... :laugh: but it's good to see good old (monkey) faces.

I think you've made a mistake on the number of the serie though... I think we are at Serie 8 by now, I made the 7th myself...

Thank you - can some supervisor correct the title of the series to 8?  Please?

But anyway 7 is my lucky number.

19 hours ago, blackdeathgr said:

Yum yum! I'm glad we have reached series 7 so far! Swashbuckler, Eslandolan elite soldier and Cor elite guard are some of my favorites but ofc Cpt Cookie surpasses them all! :tongue:

Great - fans of Captain Cookie are always welcome!

19 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

I really like your series, especially that you've used several of your characters from your stories. I used several of my characters, but changed slightly or treated generically; I think I prefer your approach. :thumbup:

Ah, but you haven't! The deadline for the Weelond Octoberfest is still 2 weeks away. I really hope to see an entry from you. Last year's was a classic!

There are some slight changes in there, actually. E.g. the monkey did not have the banana milk before.

Ok, with two more weeks to go a participation might be possible :pir-grin:

4 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

Great series Captain B! They are all very good although my all time favourite is the elite Eslandolan Guard - he always looks very impressive!

Thanks. It was good to have that torso printed :pir-grin: