Old topic link.

After 3 month of topic, after 3 years of old ver.1, FINIALLY finish ver.2 model.(because I have lot's of other work lol)

Anyway, see video first. I will upload photo later.

Function is same with old version but work with ONLY 2 L motor insted v1's 2 M motor.

Function is selected by upper structure poistion.

1. Drive

Forward when arm point forward, backward when arm point back. Faster than v1.

2. Steering

Different with ver.1, Steering working when arm point right(old left)

3. Dozer blade up/down

Um... can I say that is up/down? Anyway, working if arm point left(old right)

4. Turning

When remote's blue lever is forward, turning upper structure.

5. Bucket/Second arm

When remote's red lever is backward, bucket and second arm start working. Simple than v1 and move larger than v1.

When remote;s red laver is forward, under structure function(function 1~3) is working.

6. Main arm

When remote's blue lever is backward, Main arm is working. Slower than v1 and move larger than v1.

Entire excavator is much smaller than v1 and move little more faster. and used so much pinhole with 1L pin

So it's not pretty, but the mechanics involved here are fascinating. You have managed to replicate a model that would normally use 6 motors using only 2, by employing gearboxes based on which way the superstructure points, and switching functions based on the direction of the motor. All the functions are able to work continuously as they cycle. Very clever and unique, well done. I would love to see some of this model's internals.