Hello guys !

After having seen those previous brilliant BoBSCMF Series, I thought it would be fun to build one myself.

So here is my humble attempt to follow the BoBS CMF train.

The BoBS CMF Serie 7 :

37616525882_34073af489_c.jpg

Let me introduce the characters :

The Juniper war veteran :

37616521842_328a7c1403_z.jpg

"Show them no fear... Show them no pain..."

One of the pride of Oleon is to parade with many flags, fanals, and "cotes d'armes" like they say in their language. This old veteran warrior have seen many of his comrades fall during the Juniper War and now is honouring them every year on the day of the "Mémoire" by hoisting his batallion flag.

The Oleon Ship boy :

37616518782_9ba500b558_z.jpg

"Seventh son of a seventh son"

A poor child from a numerous family. He had no choice but entering at the service of a ship captain to earn his food. It was this life of servitude or a life of danger as a pirate.

The Colonist :

37616515942_472dda244a_z.jpg

"A Brave new world... In a brave new world..."

Oleon is not only a Navy power, but is also claiming land in the new world. It is by sending many groups of such colonists the Blue Realm is hoping to conquer land.

The Corrington trader :

36977874353_51bd13a5a4_z.jpg

"No more lies..."

It is something to encounter an Eslandola merchant but a Corrington Trader can be more efficient and could earn good benefits from nearly anything thanks to their new techniques in economic science.

The naturalist :

36977870593_f6d5afa97a_z.jpg

"Caught on spiders web..."

She is from a good family and tryed to go for adventure. But Adventure comes with little beasts and annoyances on the same way she wasn't expecting.

The Royal guard :

37390594140_bfb84e1981_z.jpg

"We're blood brothers..."

One of the most selected guards in all Corrington, this guy is the Elite of the Elite.

The Eslandolan navigator :

37390590570_652d03643e_z.jpg

"I've seen the Ghosts of navigators..."

This Navigator from the MAESTRO fleet is one of the finest you can encounter. His skills allowed his ship to sail safely and quickly between many dangerous waters.

The Scholar :

36977860993_e5f3468c54_z.jpg

"Age of innocence"

This young scholar is freshly entering in the ETWC to study the magic of Nature. He is secretly wishing to encounter hihs idol, George da Pontelli, the intelligent monkey !

The Mercenary :

37599907846_17b38ab6a8_z.jpg

"Pay to kill, die to loose..."

This skilled soldier is hired by the MCTC to protect their cargoes well packed in their warehouses. But, is this necessary ? Just to protect some cotton balls ?

The Lady pirate :

37616492732_6e53e3cf79_z.jpg

"Just another way the wild wind blows"

She has sailed to many lands ands cut many throats. You should avoid her !

The Pirate Captain :

37599901266_dc49e5b4f5_z.jpg

"The wicker man"

Despite his classical aspect with even a parrot, this skilled captain is able to empty your pockets in no time...

The pirate cook :

37390576740_5aa7b17b92_z.jpg

"Die with your boots on"

What would be life on board without a cook ! Well, with this one, you should be warned that eating his meal could lead you to your instant death...

The Shipmaker :

37390574740_828f9b2292_z.jpg

"We are pleased to be yelled..."

A wood plank and a hammer and this artisan can make all your repairs ! And for a good price !

The banana farmer :

37390571800_b7fcd2a0de_z.jpg

"Hey la banana... hey la banana..."

The Ténotclaxcans are well known for their excellent bananas ! This made their pride, and even in the court of Corrington, their fruits are praised.

The Alexport negociant :

37390569480_69af17c522_z.jpg

"The man who would be king"

In Isla de Romantica, there are trading companies in development which are ready to sell and buy many products. This spirits negociant is one of the bests, and it is rumoured he could be richer than the Archduke of Alexport !

The Mardieran soldier :

37390566700_2203e7330e_z.jpg

"Pashendale"

This soldier miraculously escaped from Isla de Medio alive ! During the last battles he saw his company decimed and had to run through a ship from Nova Malto. Now he is safe and is waiting for his revenge...

Here it is ! Hope you'll like it ! C&Cs are welcome !

Edited by Faladrin

Yes! The BoBs CMF ship has not sailed :)

I will definitely steer clear of the lady pirate. Intimidating. Great that you included a shipwright, and the Ténotclaxans headwear always brings a smile to my face. The Alexport negociant, Eslandola mercenary and scholar are my other favorites.

Excellent, excellent. :excited: Lots of colorful and creative minifigs here. The Corry trader, naturalist, mercenary and scholar all make great use of those torso pieces. The Mardierian soldier looks appropriately disgruntled. The shipwright is cool - love those saws - and the native banana farmer is creative as always. But I'm concerned the colonist is about to be strangled by that plant... Good work! :thumbup:

Just now, Captain Dee said:

But I'm concerned the colonist is about to be strangled by that plant... Good work! :thumbup:

...shhhh.. :laugh:

Nicely done, Faladrin!  The Alexport fellow is quite neat, and the MCTC mercenary and banana farmer are great figs as well! :thumbup:  I'm liking the plant with that Oleander colonist too! :laugh: :grin:

Great job, Faladrin! There are some really interesting figs in your set. Right off the bat, I like the Juniper War veteran: good choice of head for that one! In fact, I like all the Oleon figs, as well as the naturalist, navigator, scholar, all the pirates, and the Alexport negotiant and Mardierian soldier. Really well done! :thumbup:

Great work Faladrin!  I really like the carpenter minifigure, the Eslandian scholar, and that lady pirate looks ferocious! :thumbup: 

Nice ones! I've got many favorites, mercenary, pirate lady, shipmaker to name but a few! Glad more of us are joining this minifig madness!

10 hours ago, Lord Buckethead said:

Very nice series Faladrin, interesting though that you have a Corlander merchant and an Eslandolan scholar. 

Thank you ! Yes I wanted to show there are great traders in Corrington and Eslandola can develop science as well.

7 hours ago, Sir Stig said:

Yes! The BoBs CMF ship has not sailed :)

I will definitely steer clear of the lady pirate. Intimidating. Great that you included a shipwright, and the Ténotclaxans headwear always brings a smile to my face. The Alexport negociant, Eslandola mercenary and scholar are my other favorites.

Thanks ! Sure, stay clear out of the pirate lady ! :laugh:

of course, the Ténotclaxcan headgear is my personal touch...

7 hours ago, Captain Dee said:

Excellent, excellent. :excited: Lots of colorful and creative minifigs here. The Corry trader, naturalist, mercenary and scholar all make great use of those torso pieces. The Mardierian soldier looks appropriately disgruntled. The shipwright is cool - love those saws - and the native banana farmer is creative as always. But I'm concerned the colonist is about to be strangled by that plant... Good work! :thumbup:

Thank you ! The colonist has to fight against the Nature and that's why he seems struggling with the plant. In fact, it's one of my personal joke : I like to show Oleon settlers struggling with the environment since they tryed to settle around the Ténotclaxcan lands.

5 hours ago, Garmadon said:

Nicely done, Faladrin!  The Alexport fellow is quite neat, and the MCTC mercenary and banana farmer are great figs as well! :thumbup:  I'm liking the plant with that Oleander colonist too! :laugh: :grin:

Thank you ! I have to admit this Alexport guy have been seen already visiting one of my apple cider brewery... But... Shhh !

5 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

Great job, Faladrin! There are some really interesting figs in your set. Right off the bat, I like the Juniper War veteran: good choice of head for that one! In fact, I like all the Oleon figs, as well as the naturalist, navigator, scholar, all the pirates, and the Alexport negotiant and Mardierian soldier. Really well done! :thumbup:

Thank you very much !

51 minutes ago, Kai NRG said:

Great work Faladrin!  I really like the carpenter minifigure, the Eslandian scholar, and that lady pirate looks ferocious! :thumbup: 

Thank you ! This carpenter figure just hit me when I pick up the saw in my minifig accessories box. :laugh:

48 minutes ago, blackdeathgr said:

Nice ones! I've got many favorites, mercenary, pirate lady, shipmaker to name but a few! Glad more of us are joining this minifig madness!

Thank you ! Yes, it was really fun to create those minifigs ! And it's illustrating well what is BOBS for me.

Edited by Faladrin