silotruck_render0(small).jpg

Again - after almost 1 year of silence - a short teaser; See the section 'Silo Truck' on my website: www.designer-han.nl/lego for more renders & information.

As of today only the MLcad files are ready, and thanks (again) to Blakbird for rendering the files so that I am able to share them in advance.

Model core features are: PF M-motor driven pneumatic system for loading/unloading the mobile silo. The same M-motor drives the cabin tilting or the outriggers extension at the rear side, based on the switchbox selection.

But there's more; so I would suggest check my site for renders and other 'cool stuff' in this model.

I expect the BI's being ready in December... for those living in the NL, the model will be shown on LEGOworld2017 in Utrecht, starting next week Wednesday (18 Oct onwards for 7 days).

Enjoy all your autumn and winter time to build what you have on your wishlist!

wow - he's back! What a fabulous idea for an attachment. I look forward to adding this model to the others of yours on my shelf.

I’m always looking forward to your new MOCs. I have build the 42009 c model with much pleasure. Keep up your great work!

Well, as mentioned 'just before Christomas' :-) The Building Instructions are finally there. It took about 5 weeks of almost every evening a couple of hrs to create them; including photo call-outs and so on.

Thanks for the positive feedback and really hoping I do not 'let you down' in expectations. I notice that the bar is set a little higher every year, so good is not good enough for MOCs nowadays.

Btw: I really enjoyed all the other posts on Eurobricks about selling BI's and even complete packages; especially the pros/cons for the price tags. I really think there is no black/white view in what people ask for BI's or packages; although I learned from the last years that it is really a niche market to mine. So, do not expect to become reach or move into the Fortune top100 :-) Basically it is all about selling really really high volumes to have prices really low and still have a profitable margin. All sales below that is considered as 'nice to have' but never compensate the work you put into it. Just my 2 cents.

Anyway, I drift away from the subject. I like to create MOCs and BI's, and hope you will enjoy when rebuilding the Silo Truck. I can assure you it is a fun model to build and play with... and was very well received by AFOLs on LEGOworld2017 in Utrecht recently.

Cheers!