Elysiumfountain

(MOC) Temple of the Moon Maiden

(Keep in mind this is currently a digital model, I haven't begun to research if it's even possibly to make this in physical bricks! I've found digital to be a fun thing to design with when not building with physical bricks) 

Once, in a far-off and mystical land, there was a shining maiden. One of the daughters of the Moon, she would descend from the heavens to a temple on the Earth for the annual Festival of the Floating Lanterns. However, this year the wicked Moon Priest seeks to kidnap the Maiden and keep her from returning to her father in the night sky! The Moon Priest and his two guards are on ther way to the temple. But one brave girl stands in their way! Her quest? To find the Moon Maiden's lost crown! In order to do that she must seek out the Elder Statue and gain the Scepter, the one weapon that can break the Moon Priest's staff and set the Maiden free!

Temple of the Moon Maiden

I wanted to do something that had an Asian theme since some of the building styles are absolutely incredible! The cherry trees were exceptionally difficult, but I really like the way it turned out. 

This MOC is also up on LEGO Ideas now, gathering support! If you like it and want to support it, I'm including the link here. Thanks! :) 

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/1c84999c-4b9e-402f-ace6-b05afc3dbd5c

Up until now I didn't want to post any of my digital MOCs here on EB because I didn't know if they weren't allowed or something but someone told me I should so I might post a couple more! :) 

Also, I just realized that I probably posted this in the wrong forum category, as after looking at it I don't think it fits any of the categories listed. Oops :(

Edited by Elysiumfountain