SilentWolf

[FB - COR] ETTC Hires Sailors

36916201194_7e7854e92d_c.jpg

Mr. Bartholomew Antonius has set up a table down by the ETTC Arlinsport warehouse and store. He had put out word that today he would be hiring quite a few sailors to fill the quotas needed for the ETTC ships. After a short on site interview, the sailor would make his mark and he would be paid up front for half a months pay. 

37626785021_f1183f6188_c.jpg

Immediately after being paid the new employee would be sent to the company store to acquire any goods he needed. If he needed to leave to gather some supplies, the money was placed in a lock box until he got back... for obvious reasons. 

36916193944_2b53ca95d8_c.jpg

Next!

37577946746_d31f279288_c.jpg

Notes: This is a simple build to increase the ETTC's ship capacity. I found it very fun to build, especially assembling the different sailors. 

I do like those small little minifig-scenes, and this one is no exception. Really well executed, with some cool figs!

On 10/14/2017 at 5:13 AM, Elostirion said:

I do like those small little minifig-scenes, and this one is no exception. Really well executed, with some cool figs!

The figures were definitely the highlight of building this scene. I enjoy picking the faces and outfits for each build and this one gave a lot of opportunities. 

Nice approach to the required build for adding ship limits. Good little scene, and good job with the minifigs. :thumbup:

Eh, I missed this one. Funny little build! It catches the spirit of the scene, and the variety in characters is cool. I like it a lot.

Cool sailors and nice build, Silentwolf. Much appreciated by the rest of the ETTC! :pir-wink:

Hehe those two sailers at the front look like they'll try to go to the pub straight away to spend that money