Hi @Cobin77 welcome to EB!

When post on EB, try to include some content, like pictures and text about your model, not just a link to your Flickr gallery. You will also get much more comments that way.

Hi Cobin77, welcome to Eurobricks!

Your car is very nice. I love the engine detail in the color scheme.

I also agree with Milan. If you paste the link of your individual pictures, rather than the gallery, we will all be seeing them here without the need to click a link :classic:

Hi @Cobin77

first of all welcome to Eurobricks forum.

Your version of  Lola T70 looks very nice :thumbup:, but please edit your topic to post images (with max size 1024) to this topics so people using portable devices can see them (flicker often requires additional application which is eating up some resources on device :wink:). My friendly advice is to do like our moderator @Milan posted here

That's a very nice car. I think the front view is the best. What I miss most is something that defines the windscreen. The side view looks a bit odd because the windscreen is completely missing, so it looks as if it's vertical. Personally I would add one or two additional axles to suggest the outline of the windscreen. If you google "Lego Technic Koenigsegg" you'll see various models of Koenigsegg cars (that usually also have very curved windscreens) where the same thing is done.

For the rest, I really like it. I think the engine detailing is very convincing, and I like the color scheme. A wonderful way to start your stay at Eurobricks :)

Hi guy's, thanks for all. Sorry cause I'm not a good forum user, and for my English too. About the Lola, I began to build it when I bought the 42050 set. The rear tyre inspire me to ceate a racecar of the 70' year. So, my project was to make a gearbox with a command like the real car. The Motor and the transmission is like the car, it was difficult to make it possible and moveable whith the lego parts!!!!

I will try to post somes pictures soon, (the wellbase)

For the moment, is-it correct to do like that about the links?

_MG_5414 re

_MG_5401 re

Just now, Cobin77 said:

is-it correct to do like that about the links?

Yes, that is much better! Thanks!

It is much better, but you can edit your first port and put images at the beginning which is even more practical to forum users. :thumbup:

30 minutes ago, Erik Leppen said:

That's a very nice car. I think the front view is the best. What I miss most is something that defines the windscreen. The side view looks a bit odd because the windscreen is completely missing, so it looks as if it's vertical. Personally I would add one or two additional axles to suggest the outline of the windscreen. If you google "Lego Technic Koenigsegg" you'll see various models of Koenigsegg cars (that usually also have very curved windscreens) where the same thing is done.

For the rest, I really like it. I think the engine detailing is very convincing, and I like the color scheme. A wonderful way to start your stay at Eurobricks :)

Thanks Erik, this compliment from you is a great honor. So about the windscreen, I don't like do this whit a LEGO part, I prefer to suggest it. In the past I do with a piece on another MOC but I was'nt happy of the result.

Now you have made very good representation of your work and forum members can instantly see your creation. Great job :thumbup:

Thank's. No instructions, I built it on 15 months and I changed at many time the body, the wellbase, motor, transmission and I don't know how many pieces inside this car...  Maybe I will make a lot of pictures to help them who wants to build the Lola. For the moment, I changed my job orientation and a new professional training. Sorry (I had a promise, a lot of pictures).

Thanks Leonardo, the gearbox have 4 gears and the thifting is on the right side of the pilot seat . I a not so happy about the use, that not perfect. It was a point of ma specifications, like the position of the gearbox behind the differential and motor (like the real car). 

_MG_5442 re

Once again another great build has slipped under my radar! This is a fantastic MOC for your first, and you've captured the looks perfectly. Awesome, and welcome to eurobricks 

14 hours ago, Lox Lego said:

Encore une fois, une autre grande construction a glissé sous mon radar! C'est un MOC fantastique pour votre premier, et vous avez parfaitement capturé le look. Génial, et bienvenue à eurobricks 

13 hours ago, ThatOneBuilder said:

Absolument magnifique! Bienvenue chez eurobricks!

Et ce compartiment moteur est juste ... tellement bon .. comme le reste de la voiture!

Bon travail!:Pouce en l'air:

On 11/10/2017 at 1:27 PM, FusionNine said:

J'aime votre travail de panneau, et particulièrement votre autocollant «CobinRacing».

Vous cherchez slick!

Thanks, this is not realy my first MOC, but the third. I will show you the other asap.

If other two are cool as this one, we can hardly wait to see them :thumbup:

I'd just like to add my 'how awesome this is' 

great everything and love the older race cars.

this just works with full technic panels too :thumbup:

Great car. Looks very close to original. I like engine details)

On 10/11/2017 at 11:56 AM, Erik Leppen said:

What I miss most is something that defines the windscreen.

There's really weird windscreen on the original car) This model represent it well as i think.

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Victor Imaginator

Wind screen has same principles like on Vignale bodied Ferrari cars from 1950s or 1955 Ferrari 375 America or 1953-57 Corvette. It is really cool windscreen, so IMHO it id good solution