Sign in to follow this  
Bregir

[COR-Shiplimits] Hiring crews

Ibn al'Sayeed had met with the Papadopoulos brothers at a small warehouse in King's Harbour. Here he would instruct them to go and recruit additional crew for the ships of the Montoya Estate. Luckily, King's Harbour, being a naval base, has a large number of sailors passing through, many of which would be interested in the favourable conditions the Montoya Estate could offer.

37589864412_bf063bcaba_c.jpg

Just a small build for me to increase my ship limits. It will be licensed as a small commerce in King's Harbour.

11 minutes ago, Bregir said:

Just a small build for me to increase my ship limits. It will be licensed as a small commerce in King's Harbour.

Upgrading ship limits are in a non licencable property if I am not wrong :)

Edited by Maxim I

Just now, Maxim I said:

Upgrading ship limits are in a non licencable property if I am not wrong :)

Thanks for the comment...

The build does not need to be licensable, but *if* it fulfills the normal requirements it can be.

I have noted that that is not clear in the form, but it should be so in the rules.

8 hours ago, Bregir said:

Thanks for the comment...

The build does not need to be licensable, but *if* it fulfills the normal requirements it can be.

I have noted that that is not clear in the form, but it should be so in the rules.

-When purchasing additional ship levels, a small non-licensable build is required to explain or illustrate the transaction in some fashion. See here for an example. One build is required per entity per increase. *IF* the build meets the normal requirements, it *CAN* be licensed as a property.

---

I wanted to point this out quickly when posting my original comment.

My batteries on my phone were really low, so that's why I did not commented on the build itself :)

I really like the colourscheme and the way you did the roof.

Could it be possible to take a picture of the back? I am wondering how you did those pillars and how you attached the shield to the wall :)