DavideSacra

Hello everyone, I'm Davide!

Hi guys, I'm Davide. Italian living in Singapore. I just rediscovered my childhood passion for Lego, after visiting the exhibition "Piece of Peace World Heritage Exhibit Built with Lego Bricks". 

After that i bought some Lego, participate to some Lego Rebrick contest and then started to design my MOC with LDD. I would like to share my creations and get some opinion by people more experienced than me.

I'm new here, so every tips on how to share and be part of the community is welcome.

Thanks

Welcome to EB, Davide!  No real tricks- just be open-minded and polite, and enjoy the community!  When you're ready to share your MOC, set up a flickr account and link the images from there (a lot of people try to host images from inside Google Drive or upload directly to Eurobricks, etc., but a flickr account is the way to go).

Happy building!  :classic:

Hello Davide! Welcome to Eurobricks! Seems like you are all set already for MOCing :wink:

@Flickr: usually pictures of MOCs are posted in the subforum for the themes, with the prefix [MOC] in the thread-title. Makes it instantly recognizable :classic:

Edited by Littleworlds

Your build look really good. I can't say much about Game of Thrones, but the boat and the Mario Cart ones are really cute.:classic: I would do higher resolution pictures though. Where to put them? I think GoT and Mario fit in the Special themes-category, since they are not really related to any existing theme or license and the River Cruise into Lego Town, since it is contemporary and town/city related.

Thank you, i will post there. Any advise about rendering? I know nothing about it.

I tried pov-ray, but i couldn't make it work. I am using bluerender, i read about some patch for make it look more realistic, but cannot find it