Sign in to follow this  
Maxim I

[MRCA - Ship rights - Maxim I & MAESTRO] Too Much Bureaucracy

In a small office in Stedor

---

"Enter please!"

37556148592_6167e963f4_c.jpg

Lord Maximilian Damaximus entered the small office of the Eslandolan Naval Official.

"It is me!"

"Good day Mr. Me. Can I have your last name as well please?", the official replied

Maximilian was speechless for a second...

"Seriously? I am Lord Maximilian Damaximus, Duke of Stedor. You know Stedor right, it is this fine city you are working in..."

The official replaced his glass on his nose...

"Legitation please..."

"Next time I'll bring a proclaimer with me, and a whole orchestra for accompanying music... Legitation please... Come on, every kid knows me here in Stedor..."

"I need some proof Mister Damaximus".

After searching for a while in his pockets, Maximilian finally found an official paper in his pockets, sufficent enough to proof his identity.

"Perfect! What is the purpose of your visit Mr Damaximus?"

37588299101_f4a56874dc_c.jpg

"I would like to expand my shiplevels please".

"No problem, please sign here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and hand me over the money please"

With a sigh, Maximilian signed countless times and handed over the money.

"I would also like to buy ship rights for MAESTRO please"

"Sorry Mr Damaximus, it is noon and I fear I can't help you till 1 o'clock. Please come back later"

Before he even realised what happened, Maximilian found himself outside the office again. Finding it completely ridiculous, he decided a nice walk along the quays would do him well".

A few hours later, he returned back to the Eslandolan Naval Office and knocked on the official his door.

"Enter please!"

"Here I am again!"

"Name and legitation please!"

"Seriously??? I was here this morning!! Have you Corrington blood in your vains or what???"

Maximilian throwed the legitation and a bag of money on the desk.

36918307703_5edffbec93_c.jpg

"Here you are and here is the money for ship rights for MAESTRO. I guess I have to sign over there and there and there and there and there and there and there and there?"

"Oh no sir, we choosed for easy administration for Trade Companies. You only have to sign here"

Maximilian nodded his head. This is unbelievable...

Anyway, that stupid administration is done. Let's start ERAII in style!

--- edit ---

Once again finding himself outside the building, a messenger arrived.

"Lord Maximilian Damaximus, I am here to inform that Lord Monezterrell took care of the MAESTRO administration"

"Darn it, you must be kidding me..."

Edited by Maxim I

11 minutes ago, Maxim I said:

Have you Corrington blood in your vains or what???"

:pir-laugh:

awesome scene and perfect for it's purpose!

That story captured the insanity of administration and bureaucracy perfectly. And there is a nice build on top of it, awesome! Really well done. :thumbup:

Lovely little build, Maxim, and neat take on bureaucracy! :pir-grin: (You guys do understand that it is a money sink, right - a necessity for the game? :pir-tongue: And that the build is to get it out there, integrated into the lore? :pir-tongue:)

However, I am obliged to inform you that one build is required per entity, per increase in ship levels.  So either Maestro or yourself will need a new build. (I believe LS already posted a build for Maestro, so this should not pose any problems for you.) :pir-blush:

1 minute ago, Bregir said:

Lovely little build, Maxim, and neat take on bureaucracy! :pir-grin: (You guys do understand that it is a money sink, right - a necessity for the game? :pir-tongue: And that the build is to get it out there, integrated into the lore? :pir-tongue:)

However, I am obliged to inform you that one build is required per entity, per increase in ship levels.  So either Maestro or yourself will need a new build. (I believe LS already posted a build for Maestro, so this should not pose any problems for you.) :pir-blush:

Well, I wasn't aware that Legostone already built something for MAESTRO, so feel free to remove the last MAESTRO upgrade as I don't think we'll need it soon :p

@Phred