CHAPTER 1 : TELLVOK

Part 2.B : (Maxim I Part) - Stedor Embassy in Madin, Tellvok

What to do with that Battalion he brought with him? This was a question he asked himself since the struggles started on board of the Margot. He needed the soldiers to guarantee the safety of Prince Soufianne Scorpi and to guard the commercial property he wanted to build in Tellvok. Lord Maximilian Damaximus dreamed big... A royal property would be so nice...

But once arrived in Madin, he had to stop dreaming. The banks were not so keen to lend money to foreigners. A 40% interest makes royal properties way too expensive compared to the New World where there was no interest. And he  had not time to discuss terms as he needed to house the soldiers asap. He bought an old estate in the middle of Madin and made it the Stedor Embassy.

As he did not need 90 soldiers to guard that building, he split the MAESTRO Golden Stars 2nd Battalion into 3 companies. 1 company to guard the Stedor Embassy, 2 companies to be sent to the border with the Mokolei Empire. He promised 1 company to Prince Soufianne Scorpi, but as the property is not that royal as hoped, Maximilian decided to make it two. Those 2 companies will rotate with the guarding company and fight in the uniforms of the Tellvokian Army.

In other words, 2 companies would be mercanaries defending the Tellvokian Border. Prince Soufianne Scorpi still had to discuss with his father if they would pay a rent for those mercenaries or not. In any case Lord Maximilian Damaximus was already happy a part of his army would see action and gain experience in battle.

The Stedor Embassy is a huge success. Eslandolan traders opened their market stand at the square and they were selling Pineapples, swords, muskets, bananas, apples, applecider, wine, capes, pigs and even medieval heraldry. Those exotic stuff was very popular by the noblity of Tellvok.

The embassy has two gates and some soldiers guarding those to protect the people inside the Embassy it that would ever be necessary.

26612842429_70b62ea0d0_c.jpg

37674114324_fbc160faf2_c.jpg

26612837589_cb411b0612_c.jpg

Here we see Prince Soufianne Scorpi visiting the Embassy:

26612842199_1ac8611f3b_c.jpg

A part of the sleep accomodation for the guards:

37674114404_8f189d0f73_c.jpg

The storage room:

38388946631_2004194627_c.jpg

Overview:

37674115134_0d4e64f2fa_c.jpg

26612841199_08195ff122_c.jpg

---

Thanks for watching!

Will be licenced as a large property by myself :) (paid out of my own pockets, so not the adventure treasury)

Edited by Maxim I

OMG ! this built is really impressive, full of details !

the two wooden inserts in the front wall are a very nice touch !

Edited by Professor Thaum

@Maxim I

After a few weeks, a Messenger returns to the prince.
    “Prince Damaximus, we have searched all of the libraries of Stedor, but references to the Alleenrider name are far and few between. We know that once they lived in this city, but now their name is a distant memory. However, we have found references to a crypt in the city of Deliah, that could provide more information about your quest. It seems it was built by the Alleenriders long ago. However, Deliah is in Mokolei territory, and they will be hostile to anyone who associates with the Tellvokians.

• References? This warrants further investigation and certainly there will be other relevant sources if you know what you are looking for! And while the Corries got many things wrong, a little more knowledge never hurt anyone venturing into the unknown...
    Go investigate the libraries and archives of Madin.
  • A crypt built by the Alleenriders? Leave a skeleton crew at the ships and the embassy, and saddle the horses... or camels... or whatever, and set out for the crypt! It may be risky, but there are rumours of Mokolei grave robbers in the area - we should not risk letting them get there first...
    Set course for Deliah.
  • Neither the libraries nor the crypt is likely to yield anything - What matters is our relations to the Tellvokians. We must solidify our connection before running off on some fool's errand.
    Organise further diplomatic talks in Madin.
  • Tellvok and Madin is obviously of little importance to the Allenriders - we must go further south towards the source. Show your expedition continuing by sea.

At least two builds required (Trador and Maxim). What direction will the expedition take, and what will it prioritise? Adventure or diplomacy? Research or action?

A few notes: Mesabi's adventure has been split out of this adventure into its own. We have assumed (please correct me if I am wrong, Maxim) that the two properties have been financed through local Tellvokian banks at a 40 % rate, meaning that Trador pays 35 dbs (25*1.4) and that Maxim pays 105 (75*1.4), and that the WTC Copperhead has been financed by the adventure treasury and is now a matter between Maxim and Mesabi. That leaves the 50 dbs building permit. Is that financed by the adventure treasury? In that case, the adventure treasury is decreased by a total of 250 dbs.

Last, but no least, the builds. So far, my only misgivings about the adventure MRCA are that 1) we did not get results out as quickly as we had hoped this time, and 2) that I have not gotten around to commenting on all these lovely builds! So let me just quickly squeeze in a comment:

Mesabi's little smoking room is well done and full of nice details, and apart from the "good" count's opinion on Montoya, I quite like the story :pir-wink:

Maxim, that little temple is really nice - perhaps one of my favourite builds of your in this scale. The dome is flawlessly included and the pillars at its bottom works perfectly. Well done!

The embassy itself is fabulous too, and I am happy to see you have included an interior. The shot from the entrance in between the two wings perfectly showcases its grandeur,  and I think you have achieved a great fit for what I have imagined Tellvok being like. My only comment on this excellent build is that the courtyard seems a bit bland. A few details on the ground would have made it look more realistic.

All in all great builds, and looking forward to seeing where this all goes!

Part 3.A : (Maxim I Part) - Deliah, The Alleenridders Crypte

After finding out there was a crypte built by his ancestors, Prince Maximilian Damaximus prepared himself for a trip into Mokolei territory. He played with the idea of having his Battalion joining their trip, but that would do more harm than it would be usefull. It was the Tellvokian prince Soufianne Scorpi who put the idea on the table of travelling as Nomad Merchants.

Preparations were made, and after a few weeks they travelled to Deliah. Only Prince Damaximus, Captain Rhyximus, Tellvokian merchant Seif Calli and some MAESTRO Royal Engineers, armed to the teeth. Oh and a camel with some crates. They would present themself as weapon traders. After some more days travelling, they arrived to a place matching the references.

26471238458_2dd6fcab82_c.jpg

Somewhere hidden between rocks, two verticale tan poles and a skull indicated there was a crypte. It seemed mostly untouched for centuries, so the hopes were high. Our adventures quickly discovered why it was untouched. There was no entrance to be found nearby, only a odd looking rock between the two poles.

39631453774_c3d85e33ab_c.jpg

Examining the surroundings, Captain Rhyximus pointed out there was a strange stone in front of them. Getting closer, the very small top draw the attention of Prince Damaximus and in some sort of a trance, he pulled out his ring and put it on top of the stone. They heard a click behind them and when they turned around, they saw the rock between the two poles being moved inside the rocks.

25470632367_fdc8df49e3_c.jpg

40297576332_d9114dbb17_c.jpg

40297574572_1506d95965_c.jpg

Prince Damaximus and Captain Rhyximus, both being descendants of Alleenridders (hence the Ximus in their name) entered the crypte. Seif Calli set up a camp outside the cave to discover the fact the crypte was open for the first time in centuries. Luckily, no Mokolei soldier passed by that day.

40342601091_3be06c7e05_c.jpg

Inside the crypte, after getting used to the dark, the two Stedorians noticed the skeletons "guarding" the cave. It was clear that this crypte was also a graveyard for fallen Alleenridders in their flight toward a new home. The way the skeletons were set up, standing proudly and looking dangerous, was to frighten potential tomb raiders, as for locals, the dead was something you should not mess with. But for Prince Damaximus, it was a sign that there was something of value being hidden here. And the Alleenridders were his ancestors, he was sure the dead would not mind that their descendants claimed what was theirs.

38532858680_778b6572c7_c.jpg

26471235988_e9e1de9da0_c.jpg

The yield was magnificant. Not only gold and jewels, but also very very ancient maps. On one of those, the realm of Ximus was located. Now it would only be a matter matching those maps with current maps. And still finding the lost city of Ximus within what was once the realm of Ximus

26471237398_0590a2683e_c.jpg

38532857450_c98c2095ce_c.jpg

Outside again, they packed their stuff and headed back to Madin. The camel extra heavily loaded with the found riches.

-----------------------------------

I am satisfied with the rockwork (even proud on one part of it), but I have to admit the lighting isn't that good...

I know I am maybe not giving the game masters much choice of what happened in Deliah, but that's because I want to wrap things up in Tellvok and head further South (more about this in part 4.B).

Edited by Maxim I

Part 3.B : (Trador Part) - Madin, Leaving Tellvok

Another banquet with the royal family of Tellvok, making sure his properties would flourish and preparing for a journey on the seas. The past week was very busy for Prince Damaximus since he was back from his trip to Deliah.

Although he would miss the Tellvokian hospitality, it was time to continue his quest. They found decent modern South Halosian maps in the Great Library of Madin and combined with the found old maps in the crypte, he had a big chance of finding the lost city.

A few days later, the 3 big vessels were ready to sail out. In front of the walls of Madin, Prince Maximilian Damaximus had a last meeting with Prince Soufianne Scorpi and Sultan Haran Scorpi.

39632040004_160dfa2fb9_c.jpg

39632040034_97d1d5e7f3_c.jpg

40343366671_027927601e_c.jpg

"Prince Damaximus, I, Sultan Haran of Tellvok, am you very gratefull for your service towards our Kingdom. You brought back my son in safety. Your troops are proving themself at our border, teaching my army new tactics."

"I hope they can stay a while here, Sultan Haran, as that would mean I don't need them in my own home. Peace in Eslandola is good for your war haha"

"That's true. I haven't rewarded you for your services. Please accept this coffin filled with the finest gold of Tellvok. We wish you all the best in your quest and we hope you don't forget to visit us when travelling back to your home"

After some more bows and fine words, the Eslandolans boarded their vessels. The Tellvokian forts saluted with gunfire and the Margot, Purple Reign and Prince of Stedor sailed out of Madin.

----------------- End of Chapter 1 -------------------

Well, this is the end of the first chapter. I know I wrapped it a bit up myself, but that is mostly because I want to proceed. Maps are found, a treasure is found and a gift is given by the Tellvokian Royal family. It is up to the game masters to determine what the first chapter yielded and where the maps will lead our adventurers.

Edited by Maxim I

I'm liking the expansion of the world this story brings, and your building prowess gives us a framework of design to aim for.

All this discussion of maps, I wonder if Prince Damaximus has been made aware of the fact that translated copies of a significant portion of the Crahaish neh Triuri's Map Archive have been made available.

@Maxim I

The trip to the Alleenridder Crypts at Deliah had looked like a certain success. As the expedition was leaving the crypt, Lord Damaximus was excited. He had tucked the old maps and documents into his chest and was dragging a chest of gold out of the crypt with one of the soldiers, while the others were carrying their own loads. Loading their pack animals and heading back to Madin, the band was in high spirits - what a success!

However, they must have been followed, as just before reaching the border to Tellvok, the expedition was set upon by a large band of Mokolei grave robbers. Not wishing to risk a diplomatic crisis, and to the good luck of the expedition, the grave robbers only stole the gold and artifacts retrieved from the crypt and left the expedition to continue. The appearance of a Tellvokian border patrol meant Damaximus made it out of there with his maps intact. (0 dbs added to adventure treasury)

News were better in Madin, where the Sultan offered Damaximus a reward for the services of his troops. (150 dbs added to adventure treasury) Further, he offered his finest scholars to help Damaximus decipher the maps and documents found in the crypt. While the maps were outdated, and the scriptures ancient, a reference to "Tarashala" by the straits of the Helspont Sea was recurring. It was not clear if this was the origin of the Alleenridders, but it was certainly the home of important events in their history. But Tarashala was a long ways away. What route should the expedition take?

• Head for Tanstontilo - The corsairs make the overland route the safest.
    Show the expedition arriving in Tanstontilo and making preparations for the long overland trip.
  • The local Mokolei Porte seems to have taken a... disliking to us. Head for Kembali at the mouth Mokolei Bay where you must ship to local crafts to take you to the bottom of the shallow and reef-ridden bay. Show the local flat-bottomed vessels transporting the expedition over the bay.
  • I shall touch not another camel! Tarashala is a coastal city and we have the finest Eslandian vessels at our disposal. Set course around the Forbidden Kingdoms. Show the expedition resupplying in Drolic on Tendorn.

Two builds are required to continue (one for Trador and one for Maxim) but more are encouraged. Please let us know if this leads to any questions.

CHAPTER 2 : Sailing To Destiny

Part 1.A : (Intro) - Making choices

After leaving Tellvok, while sailing towards Guelph, Lord Maximilian Damaximus summoned the officers and captains of the 3 vessels. Needless to say, the captains were vetoing a passage through the Mokoleian desert. So the two seafaring options sounded more interesting. Some officers favoured the Kembali options, but most of the gentlemen agreed to sail around the Forbidden Kingdoms, even that would mean a big delay. The idea was the longer they could sail, the safer they were for bandits and corsairs (given the amount of firepower they have).

The navigator set the course to Drolic to resupply and so their journey went on. It was one without any noteworthy incidents. There were no overcrowded vessels anymore as they left the Battalion at Tellvok.

Part 1.B : (Trador) - Welcome to Drolic

After a while they arrived at Drolic. Given the strategic location of this port city, it was a very busy atmosphere. Merchants and officers from the North, South and West could be found there. They even met sailors from the Kingdom of The Lotus who came from the North West and who told about their interaction with Carno vessels. After talking with the locals, Lord Maximilian Damaximus received permission to set up a MAESTRO Warehouse and a Trador Agency of Exploring & Culture. After walking around in the city, talking with many Real Estate Brokers, they found 2 empty properties next to eachother close to the beach. A perfect location!

One of the older MAESTRO merchants, Dieter Timmers, was promoted to regional director, being in charge of setting up a flourishing store and connection in the MAESTRO trade network.

41555268765_5b1dec67ab_c.jpg

Just like almost all buildings in Drolic, the 2 purchased properties were sandgreen with a touch of white. On the left: Trador Agency --- on the right: MAESTRO Warehouse

41555268655_acc7230696_c.jpg

Lord Maximilian Damaximus congratulating Dieter Timmers

41555268825_b0b6dcb2a6_c.jpg

A Drolitic guard and officer arriving at the scene. A Dronomonto merchant passing by as well.

Part 1.C : (Maxim I) - A wine and a dine and a star to shine

A few days later, Lord Maximilian Damaximus gave a small party at one of the very popular open bars to be found in Drolic.

41555325275_88acf3f78d_c.jpg

With the vessels anchored on the horizon, the mood was excellent. They were talking about their adventures in Tellvok, the journey along the WTC fleet and the quest still laying ahead. As they were talking the Stedorian dialect (a combination of Eslandian and the old Ximian language of their ancestors), they didn't care about what they said, considering that only the Common Language would be understandable here.

So the surprise was very big when one of the Southern looking people next to them stood up and asked in a very similar yet different dialect if he could join. And then a very strange conversation started.

41555325445_648b4103e2_c.jpg

----

[mysterious guy] - Can I join your table please? I am very intrigued to hear your stories.

[Maximilian, after a small shock] - Yes, yes erm ofcourse! I fear I am as intrigued as your are.

[mysterious guy] - Let me introduce myself then. I am Ayumu Daisuke, a merchant from the Wahdor Shogunate in Dranomonto. (bows very very deeply)

[Maximilian, after bowing very very deeply as well] - Nice to meet you, Ayumu Daisuke. I am Maximilian Damaximus, Lord of Stedor in Eslandola and Prince of Garvey. You keep making me more and more curious.

[Ayumu Daisuke] - I am as curious as you mylord. Forgive me, but I did some eardropping after hearing Ximus a few times. Given your name, may I be so inpolite to ask what brings you here?

[Maximilian] - It is a long story about origins of my family and my city. A story about the lost city of Ximus, once a powerfull city being destroyed by a Dark Lord. My ancestors were lucky they were not nearby when the city of Ximus fell and once they discovered that their home has been vanished, they fled as far as they could. The group of survivors established Stedor and now, hundreds of years later, I am trying to find our origins.

[Ayumu Daisuke] - Ah yes, the story of the once gloryfull Alleenridders and Ximus. This is what I hoped to hear. Your ancestors were not the only survivors of the Alleenridders. There were many groups roaming in the neighbouring countries, helping those in need. Some of them were slain by the Dark Lord, others were able to flee as well. A legend says that somewhere deep in the Forbidden Kingdoms, there is a big valley, ruled by decendants of Alleenridders. Other decendants of Alleenridders are now farmers, merchants, soldiers, ... and can be found all over the Forbidden Kingdoms. But also the entire fleet was not at home back then. And when they arrived and found the city ruined, they sweared revenged. Admiral To of Ximus sailed the fleet to one of the lesser habited islands of Dranomonto. Arriving their and with the permission of the Dranomonto Emperor (who saw a powerfull fleet and complete army), he established Wahdor. The people of Wahdor teached the Dranomonto their nautical skills and so the Dranomonto became feared sailors and raiders. Admiral To of Ximus died in one of those raids, but his son Haya turned the tables and achieved a heroic victory. Haya became Shogun of Wahdor and the surrounding area and would become known as Shogun Haya "The Great" Toximus.

[Maximilian] - So you know where Ximus is located then?

[Ayumu Daisuke] - I fear not... The location has been buried with To of Ximus. He avoided the place at all costs as he considered it sacred. So no exact notitions were made and through the ages the location of Ximus became lost.

[Maximilian] - Then I have great news, as we found the locations.

[Ayumu Daisuke] - That's indeed great news. And I am sure our Shogun Hiraku Toximus will be pleased to meet you. May I suggest to sail with us to Dranomonto?

[Maximilian] - I would be honoured to visit Wahdor.

Somewhere in the future, Ayumu would confess to Maximilian that after seeing the Golden Star of MAESTRO on their flags and emblems, he made someone follow Maximilian and it was no accident they were sitting next to eachother in the bar. The Golden Star of MAESTRO is the same as the Golden Star on the coat of arms of Wahdor.

---------------------

And so the next day, preparations were made to sail to Dranomonto

Edited by Maxim I

@Maxim I

Upon leaving the port of Drolic they have good wind and make good way.

Then, shortly after rounding the south east cape of Peri, they encountered two class 4 war junks accompanying a class 6 flagship junk, and flying the flag of the Lotus Empire, signalling the fleet to heave to for inspection.

• Head back to Peri
    We have heard rumours that the Lotus Empire is at war with Carno, and they may well not be too fond of Halosian empires these days. Let us avoid incident and double back to the Sultanate of Peri. Show the fleet being resupplied by local smallcraft
  • Push through by force
    Our fleet is superior. Give them a warning shot and trust they will retreat - otherwise, they will feel the wrath of our steel! With any luck, there will be no repercussions, as they will not know who we represent.
    Show the manoeuvres in microscale or map leading up to the encounter with the Lotii, just before they decide whether to let you pass, or take up the fight.
    This may have consequences, but will end your fleet between Byron To and Banersbi at the beginning of next turn.
  • Submit to inspection
    We cannot risk diplomatic incident - we must follow their instructions, being in their waters. Follow the fleet into Fuji and show the holds being inspected by the Lotii officials.

Part 2.A : (Maxim I) - Firm Boaty Inspectors

"Sir, Sir!"

Captain Bostoximus suddenly awoke. He looked to Chief's Mate Alfred Deckers, wondering why this aspiring officer found it necessary to wake him up.

"We got company sir. 2 class 4 junks and a class 6 flagship it appears. They fly the blue flag, so we assume they are Lotii"

Now Captain Bostoximus was completely awake. He jumped in his clothes and rushed towards the next cabin, knocking heavingly on that door.

"Lord Damaximus, time for action!"

Captain Bostoximus was surprised how fast a fully dressed Damaximus was opening the door. As Damaximus saw the surprised face of his buddy, he laughed.

"I was just about to take an air. What's the matter mate?"

"It appears we got company".

They both ran towards the railing of the Margot.

"It looks they don't seem very hostile, but they are on guard. Which should not surprise us, given their struggles with Carno. Captain, make sure no idiot on this ship fires a gun"

"Yes Mylord. (gives some orders). We'll let them board for inspection then?"

"Aye, we have nothing to fear. We dropped our platoon in Tellvok, so they don't have to fear us".

A little bit later, a small gunboat was getting closer and it did'nt take so long before a few Lotii were welcomed on board of the Margot"

To the big surprise of the Eslandolans, one of the Lotii was able to communicate with them.

"Our captain thank you for the good welcome. We in war with Carno, so we very suspicious for Northern looking vessels. It is good you let us aboard. We hope you are fine we check your inventory"

Ofcourse that was no problem. The Lotii also asked what the reason for their journey was, but Lord Damaximus didn't say everything, not knowing the relation between the Lotii and Dranomondo".

After the inspection, the Lotii offered to visit Fuji for some fresh water and food, an offer that the Eslandolans could not refuge. But they better had refused it. The harbour of Fuji was not forseen on big vessels like Margot and Prince of Stedor and before they knew, both ships were stranded on a sand bank. They hoped to be able to sail away with high tide, but even high tide was not enough. Local scholars forsaw the next Super Moon to be in 6 months, and with only the Purple Reign being able to sail further, they had to take a long break. The Eslandolans were allowed to disembark in small groups, so that was the only positive thing.

46665296831_8505e374a4_c.jpg

Part 2.B : (Trador) - A Lotii Wedding Gift

During one of those trips, one of the Eslandolan officers, Thomas Defauw, met a local Lotii girl and after some rendez-vous, they fell in love. As the bond between the Eslandolans and the local Lotii became stronger and stronger, no one objected their relationship and after a few months, they had a nice traditional wedding. Thomas Defauw received permission to stay in Fuji and as wedding gift, Lord Damaximus made him in charge of a local MAESTRO branch. The mayor of Fuji gave an older empty house to the new couple and so was the MAESTRO Warehouse in Fuji established. As Lord Damaximus lost already a few good men in Drolic (a warehouse and Trador Agency there) and Tellvok (a very big warehouse and a big Trador Agency), the MAESTRO Warehouse became also the Trador Agency of Exploring & Culture.

32778566898_a04a560e81_c.jpg

45928485574_18865e7d8e_c.jpg

32778566188_92b4dbea5e_c.jpg

Anyway, months passed by, they celebrated the local New Year with fireworks and finally the time for the Super Moon arrived. The ships were ready for sail and once the water was high enough, our adventurers finally could continue their journey. Hopefully the next stop will be Dranomonto!

--------------------

Hooray, I am finally able to continue the AMRCA! I gave the story the sand bank twist to explain why it was silent for 6 months :)

Looking forward where the GM will lead the next chapter to, but honestly, I do hope to arrive at my goal and finish some things up. My characters is already away for way too long :p

Edited by Maxim I

@Maxim I

The Three Ships continued their voyage across the southern tip of Halos, passing by ships from Banersbi and the Gerlo empire. But these ships simply passed by, as the voyage continued. 

Soon, they were far, far from home, and in the waters of the Dranomonto Empire, and it's puppet state, Monomonto. Drano appeared on the horizon, and the local authorities guided the ship into port. 

Drano was a massive city, the size of Belson, or Londa. Above the city, a great castle where Shogun Zankoku and Emperor Tokiyoshi VII ruled. Below, the city was busy, as goods flowed from their colony of Monomonto, and into the rest of the peninsula. All was watched by the eyes of the Samurai, who kept the city in order. 

Lord Damaximus observed the city from his captain's cabin. Decisions had to be made. 

Options:

Drano's Streets

• Dranomonto is generally suspicious of foreign influence, and does not allow foreigners to own property without explicit approval. So maybe it is time to explore? Perhaps someone will know of the Alleenriders...
  • 1 build required showing the streets of Drano. 

The Great Palace of Drano

• Half Palace, half fortress, a messenger has left you a summon to meet with the leaders of Drano, as they wish to know more about the Madrician Peninsula. 
    • Shogun Zankoku
      • A bitter, and embattled ruler, he has had to maintain peace amongst the clans of Drano for almost 30 years. 
      • 1 build required, showing your meeting with this ruler. This may be a way get permission to establish a MAESTRO presence and you may learn other things. 
    • Emperor Tokiyoshi VII 
      • The Emperor is more figurehead than ruler, but he has seen much in his long rule. 
      • 2 builds required. One a microbuild of the Great Palace and one showing your meeting with this ruler. This may give you information about the Alleenriders, and Tarashala, and perhaps other rewards. 

Shima Wahdor

• Wahdor is a tiny island (Shima) off the coast of the southernmost Isle of Dranomonto. As Dranomonto prefers to keep outsider's ships confined to Drano proper, you are required to take a ferry. 
  • 1 build required showing some part of Wahdor.

Press on!

• We already know our destination, and Tarashala and the Alleenrider history awaits. 
  • 1 (micro) build required showing the fleet entering the Pontorian ocean.

Only one option can be taken this turn.

Part 3.A : Royals

Drano was truely impressive. The vibrant streets made Lord Damaximus think of Terelli. But in a completely different coat. But it was mostly the Great Palace of Dano that caught his interest. From what he heard, it was a difficult choice who to pay a visit to. An audience with the Shogun would be the most interesting for MAESTRO. But he would discover most when talking to the Emperor. And as Prince of Garvey and married to an Eslandolan princess, Lord Maximilian Damaximus had the right papers to request an audience with the Emperor. The journey already lasted long enough, so the sooner they would be at their destination, the better.

After a few days spending on visiting Drano, the audience was set up, and Lord Damaximus made sure he looked splendid. By carriage, he was transported to the Great Palace of Drano. Once there he was guided through a long path into the Palace. On both sides of the path, a row with colourfull Samurai were standing and watching every visitor.

Lord Damaximus was let into the Throne Room where Emperor Tokiyoshi VII was sitting on his golden throne. Lord Damaximus bowed deeply to the Emperor and after some moments, he took the time to admire the beautifull decorated Throne Room. The heads of 2 dragons (hopefully they were never real) were behind the Throne. Many statues of past heroic Samurai were shown along the sides of the Throne Room. But Damaximus had not only eye for the beauty, he also tried to check if perhaps Shogun Zankoku was present as well. Without succes.

Will you be adding a build here to allow the adventure to continue? Remember, it can be just a small build.

@Maxim I

Part 3.B : "Hello Little Troublemaker"

Since the depart of Lord Damaximus, Princess Margot visited everyday Little Flower Island, one of the many small islands around La Sombra. Being on the island made her dream about the many beautifull moments the young couple had here since Trador was founded. As hectic and chaotic life was, when they were on the island, it felt like being on another planet. She lost track how long it has been since her husband left searching something on the other side of this world. There was no word since they left Fuji in the Lotus Empire. So many things could have been happened. But still she firmly believed he would return one day. One day he would arise out of the Ocean. And they would be speechless as they would not know where to start.

Little did she know that today, she would be surprised by her husband.

“Hello little troublemaker”

50606653046_07311cbfb3_c.jpg

As predicted, they were both speechless. Lord Damaximus wanted to tell her so much. What happened during in Drano and his journey from Dranomonto back home. He left Jan Zwartbaard in Dranomonto to continue the quest they started, but when word reached Drano that the Lotus Empire started a war in the New World, Lord Damaximus knew he had to come back home. They lost too much time already only to arrive there. Leaving the "Prince of Stedor" behind, the "Margot" and "Purple Reign" set sail to Trador. Only stopping at the trade posts of Fuji, Drolic and Tellvok to collect profits and the troops stationed in Tellvok. But all those stories could wait, most important thing in this world was his wife.

Little did he know what happened in Terraversa...

---

Overview:

50606788502_f70c6373cc_c.jpg

---

OOC:

With this built (built together with my wife), I will end the Trador part of this Quest. Both "Margot" and "Purple Reign" are not longer part of the AMRCA.

Only the "Prince of Stedor" will continue the AMRCA (Maxim I part). But I still have to MOC this part and the builds for part 3A

Edited by Maxim I

Great to see Lord Damaximus has arrived back to the Brick Seas! Much has changed indeed.

A very romantic isle :innocent2: