SilentWolf

[COR - FB] East Terran Trade Company Headquarters

37529649302_dca9ca1cdd_z.jpg

In Arlinsport, behind a low decorative wall, there is a massive building built in much the same style as the rest of the city. In front of the wall is part of the exquisite landscaping that is known of Corrington's crown jewel in the Sea of Storms. Perfect shrubbery and trees layed out in perfect lines for all those passing by to enjoy. Behind the beautiful wall, the landscaping is equally perfect, including a fountain revealing the business of the owners of the building. In addition, the colors flown on the building reveal this to be the orderly and perfect headquarters of the East Terran Trade Company. Today the manager of the headquarters, Mr. Bartholomew Antonius, is returning from a meeting in town to find out that he has a visitor waiting for him. 

37529651792_eda1c37104_c.jpg

37529645162_e94b9a590b_z.jpg

Mr. Arthur Kellogg of the Wolf's Equine, Trade, and Expedition Company, has arrived at Sir Micah's urging to request a favor for aid with keeping the shipwrights in Arlinsport honest in the order they perform their work. It appears, they have placed various projects ahead of others because of bribes and personal relationships while not informing the others involved that they would have to wait longer. It is a troubling affair that could use the influence of a nationwide group such as the ETTC to help solve. 

36851073524_3d99c14cfa_c.jpg

Here are a couple more pictures of the headquarters including the spacious interior with a large meeting room on the second floor. 

37529650832_8c241f675c_z.jpg

37547231972_2eb182e1ae_z.jpg

36851074994_1ac276d0ca_z.jpg

Those trees work wonderful in this MOC (which is rare for these parts) - great work. The mini-microship is so beautiful, fantastic!

Nice MOC overall, great to see your HQ.

Great wall texturing and I like how the roof matches several other of the MOCs we've seen in Arlinsport! The formal gardens also work really well and I especially like the design you've used for the benches. The green feathers sticking out of the bamboo pieces in the pot plants is also a really nice part use.

Great work and a fitting Headquarters for the ETTC.

Great headquarters build, the ship fountain is neat and very nice job on the interior! :thumbup: 

Great HQ! I love the angle of the first photo. As for the build, great texture on the building itself, and I like the color variation in the roof. Also, the general design of the walled property and courtyard is very good. :thumbup:

Lovely build!

Especially like the garden bit, that fountain with the ship is very original. The statues with the flowers in them is clever as well

On 10/9/2017 at 12:32 AM, Elostirion said:

Those trees work wonderful in this MOC (which is rare for these parts) - great work. The mini-microship is so beautiful, fantastic!

Nice MOC overall, great to see your HQ.

Thank you! It is hard to find a way to fit the old molds in sometimes (trees, panels, big rock pieces) so it is fun to find ways that make them work. Thank you on the microship; it was my first attempt at a microship and I definitely used everyone else as inspiration. 

On 10/9/2017 at 4:48 AM, Ayrlego said:

Great wall texturing and I like how the roof matches several other of the MOCs we've seen in Arlinsport! The formal gardens also work really well and I especially like the design you've used for the benches. The green feathers sticking out of the bamboo pieces in the pot plants is also a really nice part use.

Great work and a fitting Headquarters for the ETTC.

The roof was the key feature that has popped up in Arlinsport a lot so I was trying to work it in. I am not sure how the tan goes with the roof style, I fussed with several other ideas for roofs because of my lack of love for the combo. However, in the end I didn't come up with anything better. The benches are the same piece that I used in my desk, and I though they worked well at making the bench less boxy. Glad to finally knock this off my to do list and now the ETTC can soar to greater heights!

On 10/9/2017 at 6:20 AM, Kai NRG said:

Great headquarters build, the ship fountain is neat and very nice job on the interior! :thumbup: 

Thank you!

On 10/9/2017 at 9:54 AM, Capt Wolf said:

Great HQ! I love the angle of the first photo. As for the build, great texture on the building itself, and I like the color variation in the roof. Also, the general design of the walled property and courtyard is very good. :thumbup:

Thank you! The first and second photos were my favorites but obviously the first shows more of the building so is a better overview. I have been trying to improve on the angles of the photography though I am still learning, so feedback like this helps. 

On 10/9/2017 at 5:07 PM, Puvel said:

Lovely build!

Especially like the garden bit, that fountain with the ship is very original. The statues with the flowers in them is clever as well

Thank you! The fountain was fun and turned out surprisingly well. I am glad you liked the statues flower beds.