Sign in to follow this  
Kwatchi

[SR-FB1b] - Oct '17 - Free Traders Hall

ngkIfGO.jpg

The Free Traders Hall in the High Town district of Charlatan Bay serves the headquarters an association of short haul independent traders (both legitimate and otherwise) where they plan their commercial enterprises.  All manners of navigational charts, taxation rates, proscribed item lists, and general shipping information is kept on file for every colony in the environs.  Various trade captains can make use of the facilities on a pay per usage basis, or pay an annual dues for unlimited access.

This MOC will be licensed as a medium commercial property and as the HQ for the Free Traders Association, and was previously used in another MOC.  (Yes, it could be considered smaller than a medium, but I "rounded down" on the last two so I figure I was due :pir-laugh: )

DLbged2.jpg

KZJe8vB.jpg

oeQYatR.jpg

UKtTE0u.jpg

Edited by Kwatchi

Very nice build, Kwatchi, the interior is excellent - just perfectly furnished, not overloaded, but not sparse either :pir-wink:  The dark red roof and sign are great details and flashes of color to liven up the exterior too - nicely done!

Fantastic interior! The variation in the floor boards is a great touch. Excellent furniture!

As for the exterior, I really like the archways and covered porch. Good use of the masonry bricks, and I really like the porch roof

:thumbup: