Sign in to follow this  
Bregir

[COR-Shiplimits] The future of Corrington

"Young men of Corrington," Rear-Admiral Fletcher boomed in his best quarterdeck voice across the plaza in front of the naval academy in Arlinsport. "It is with great pride that today we hand you your epaulettes and title you Lieutenants of the Royal Navy"

"From this day on you are appointed officers in the finest navy of the Brick Seas, and it falls to you to ensure the future of the Nation and to bring glory and honour to Her Majesty's Royal Navy."

23718564858_7e405f28f8_c.jpg

"Remember that neither a title nor a set of epaulettes makes a good officer. All of you have served as midshipmen on her Majesty's vessels and know better than most that the men respect professionalism, courage, and proficiency. These are the qualities you must demonstrate on the quarterdeck."

Fletcher looked at the young men in turn, his usually rather stern face struggling to conceal his pride in these young men who would be the oaken wall protecting her Majesty's interests in the years to come.

37312143010_a3a58e6a29_c.jpg

A build for Corrington to increase our ship limit. It will be licensed as a small educational in Arlinsport.

I find I quite like building these little scenes. As always, C&C is appreciated.

Very good build! I really liked the podium and the pillars by the door!

It's also nice to see Fletcher getting represented outside of sending orders and communiqués in the comments!

Although I can't help but notice one of the young officers seems to have a quite severe wound to the side, hopefully he'll recover! :wink:

Lovely little scene, those lampposts add so, so much to the atmoshphere. Also the amount of architectural details stuffed into such a small MOC really stands out. Great job!

Great little scene

The columns look very rigid and the balcony is sturdy. Proper Corrington architecture right there!

And congrats to the new officers of course