Sign in to follow this  
Mesabi

[COR] Cooking the books

Tags: Buying Levels

36849904264_de9679f6d1_z.jpgPurchasing Levels by North White, on Flickr

"What do you mean we're broke!" Yelled Count Mesabi

"Well, um... Since Ships take a while to get to port, we're currently almost out of money." Said Darby Tyler

37512221926_ea6df2ae2e_z.jpgPurchasing Levels by North White, on Flickr

"Heh, zould have been born a Ezlaner."  Said Dmitri, not looking up from his book

"Shut it, so what do we do?" Asked Count Mesabi

"Take more loans out I guess" Said Darby Sadly. "Maybe the bank of Corrington can help us. It's not like anyone's going to donate to us after all the chaos you caused."

36890537203_f519b9e2bf_z.jpgPurchasing Levels by North White, on Flickr

"Well, pen a letter to the bank of Corrington." Said the Count

37301739160_aa3c51dcdf_z.jpgPurchasing Levels by North White, on Flickr

Dear Bank of Corrington,

While we are already in massive debt to you, we'd like to be more so. We need moneys. We need moneys fast. What must we do for moneys?

Sincerely, Count Mesabi

CEO of the WTC

FIN

Thanks for viewing this build for purchasing more ship levels. Assuming I ever get the money to do so. Anyone is free to donate! :pir_tong2: 

The build was originally my design for Oktoberfest, but I decided it didn't fit Weelond enough. It fits well in Mesabi Landing, however.

To Count Mesabi, CEO of the WTC

We have revieved your accounts, and you are currently 200 dbs in debit, lent under conditions of a share in the profits earned by the Suckerfish.

After further revieving your economy, the BoC is willing to extend another 250 dbs to your account. However, the loan will incur a 10 % compound interest per month.

Should these terms be acceptable to his eminence, inform the Bank immediately, and the funds shall be advanced.

Best regards

Sir Edward Summerridge

Executive Director, BoC

Are you going to license this build, Mesabi? The story isn't clear on what purpoase this building has. My advice for another time would be to try to fill in the gap between the roof and the walls, perhaps with slopes, or by repositioning the hinges inwards to let the roof fall close to the top of the wall.

Your story is as always amusing, and Count Mesabi certainly has been making a name for himself in BoBS! :pir-wink:

12 hours ago, Bregir said:

To Count Mesabi, CEO of the WTC

We have revieved your accounts, and you are currently 200 dbs in debit, lent under conditions of a share in the profits earned by the Suckerfish.

After further revieving your economy, the BoC is willing to extend another 250 dbs to your account. However, the loan will incur a 10 % compound interest per month.

Should these terms be acceptable to his eminence, inform the Bank immediately, and the funds shall be advanced.

Best regards

Sir Edward Summerridge

Executive Director, BoC

Dear Bank of Corrington,

We greatfully accept your terms. 

- Count Mesabi

Check your PMs @Bregir

Oh, and I'm just going to register this as a build in Mesabi Landing. I can do better for properties.

Edited by Mesabi