Kit Bricksto

[MOC] [INSTRUCTIONS] UCS Tantive IV - CR-90 Corvette

1 hour ago, Sebosaure said:

A day you will say than you need more place, if you always made MOC UCS!!!!

So finally what is the total size of this CR90??

I think it's about a metre long. I don't have it here, so I can't measure it exactly for you but it should be something around 1m . :)

It is not worth to split the 10019 for this Tantive IV - there are only around 150 parts you can use for this build. As you can imagine this is a totally other build than 10019- times and available parts changed a lot. From the new Tantive 75244 you can use around 600 parts. 

My advise would be to buy the instructions and simply check what you have.

Anyway you need e.g. 344 times the white slope 93273 - pretty sure you have to buy some- same was valid for me even I have around 1 million pieces.

Looks like the link to get instructions is in a feedback loop.  You can send a message directly to kitfisto (the creator of the MOC), but you will have 10 posts on the forum before you can do that .

Does anyone have a comparison between this and mortesv’s tantive? In terms of size difference or even a side by side pic.

this seems more detailed for sure but I want to know before I BrickLink the pieces.

The two versions are two different scales.  Kit Bricksto's version is mini-figure scaled so it is about the same length as the UCS Falcon.  It also has a full interior for mini-figures.  Look on page 6 of this thread to get some more detailed pictures of it and a comparison of it with the Falcon and some other UCS ships.  Mortsev's is in scale with his Nebulon-B so it is about 12 inches long.  I have the pieces for Kit's version but haven't built it yet.  I have built Mortsev's version though.

2 hours ago, sandtrooper said:

The two versions are two different scales.  Kit Bricksto's version is mini-figure scaled so it is about the same length as the UCS Falcon.  It also has a full interior for mini-figures.  Look on page 6 of this thread to get some more detailed pictures of it and a comparison of it with the Falcon and some other UCS ships.  Mortsev's is in scale with his Nebulon-B so it is about 12 inches long.  I have the pieces for Kit's version but haven't built it yet.  I have built Mortsev's version though.

Kit's version is microfig scale. Interior was build only for play features, but it's not in the right scale.

You can send a message directly to kitfisto (the creator of the MOC) to get information on getting instructions, but you will have 10 posts on the forum before you can do that.

@Monkfiche Hey Chris,  haven't heard from you in a bit and hoping to still get some looks at your design mods

check your email if you have a chance, greatly appreciated!

@Kit Bricksto has anyone else hit a snag on step 26 of the instructions? I cannot seem to locate where the two 2x8 bricks go, and also if there is suppose to be something underneath the 4x10 (cannot see anything prior to the step)

thanks

This snag is not on step 26 but on page 26... I encountered the same problem when I built it. The 2*8 brick is below the 4*10 plate and the second one symmetrically on the other side of the open square. Good luck with the next steps, you will need it...

No, was kidding, the instructions are pretty good

ah yes,page 26.  thank you!

on page 27 it appears the last 2x2 inverted slope is floating (in that it aligns with the bottom studs but isnt sitting on the same level)

and then on page 33, im also stuck on where the 2x4 plates go, there seems to be a gap between the existing 2x4 plate but not enough space for that to fit

appreciate any insight, thanks!

yes, on page 28 and 32 both slopes are floating and will be fixed then on the underside of the slopes only. It is better to insert a missing 2x6 plate in the gap then the slopes will be secured.

On page 33 the 2x4plate is fixed on the 4*10 plate  overlapping only with an 1x3 area (same on other side). You can see it on page 46 when the build from 34 to 45 is mounted.

Hi Everyone,

My model has been standing for a year on the top of the wardrobe, but it was time to store it somewhere else.

It was very difficult to remove the dust from it, I could't reach some areas from below and was afraid of to brake the engines easily (despite of some strenghtening).

After moving to my new appartment, the stabilizing of the engines will be on my list. It will last for a few months, because I'm quite busy now.

You can see here, how the middle engines are tilted upwards due their on weight after one year. I'd like to fix this issue somehow.

50996802860_8ee6499a61_c.jpg5A54F0BC-2B55-4EAE-8E52-762E56257F8E by Gyula Herr, on Flickr

Hello superb moc can i have instructions ? I can not send personnal message ? How can i do to have these ? Thanks a lot 

56 minutes ago, Sclrouche said:

Hello superb moc can i have instructions ? I can not send personnal message ? How can i do to have these ? Thanks a lot 

New members can not send PMs until they have made the appropriate amount of posts.

First post gives the details

NSTRUCTIONS  are available now! Check out this post for further details:

Edited by Hold0511

3 minutes ago, Hold0511 said:

Les nouveaux membres ne peuvent pas envoyer de PM tant qu'ils n'ont pas publié le nombre de messages approprié.

Le premier post donne les détails

NSTRUCTIONS est disponible dès maintenant! Consultez cet article pour plus de détails:

Thanks for information