GerardVanBezij

[MOC] Gerard's LEGO Stadium

Great projects! They look very realistic. What are the dimensions of the field? 100x200 studs?

I see you have stewards. Do you plan to populate the stadium with supporters? Do you have a picture of your teams?

I dream a while of building a soccer stadium myself, but until now I luckily can keep those ideas from getting too serious and thus pricey! Nevertheless I think sometimes of a Spionkop with fierce minifigures waving flags and some using prohibited pyrotechnics!

Just now, Wesley D said:

Great projects! They look very realistic. What are the dimensions of the field? 100x200 studs?

I see you have stewards. Do you plan to populate the stadium with supporters? Do you have a picture of your teams?

I dream a while of building a soccer stadium myself, but until now I luckily can keep those ideas from getting too serious and thus pricey! Nevertheless I think sometimes of a Spionkop with fierce minifigures waving flags and some using prohibited pyrotechnics!

Thanks Wesley!

The dimensions of the field are 220 x 140. I do not have plans to populate the stadium. The red one is going to have a seating capacity of approx. 4500 seats, and I only have about 200 minifigs... Besides that I prefer to have an 'empty' stadium, it looks better to me. I hope to complete the next fase of the stadium in december, I will make a picture of the teams then! 

I remember seeing these when I first started on my own stadium, was always a treat to see it grow.  Great to see that you've emerged from your dark ages!

Great to see projects of this scale, good job. Keep on building.