I'm trying to drag a very good builder of trains to EB and everything related to railway construction, pavlo, which lives in the Russian Lego forum. I obtained permission from him, I will now publish his works here. They are valuable in that they cover a diverse railroad park of the USSR / Russia, the work is done in the same style and at different scales (in 6, 8 and 10 widths), have an LDD file, and those who wish can collect these, modelism in the part of railway. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks in advance.

First of all, a picture with several of his works. Gradually I will replenish this topic with new models from pavlo

ldd-kupeynyy-vagon-sssr-v-10ti_99547.png

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105134.pn

ldd-teplovoz-2te116-s-sostavom_111405.pn                                                     

ldd-manevrovyy-teplovoz-tem7a_105675.png

36409415265_04df4c4306_c.jpg

ldd-elektropoezd-es1-lastochka_110728.pn

Edited by Nemo57

9 hours ago, zephyr1934 said:

Those models look great! If you have a link to a larger gallery that would be interesting too.

6 hours ago, deraven said:

Very nice!  Would love to see more of them!  :classic:

Thank you so much. All works of Pavlo will be presented in detail.( I apologize for the translator Google.)

I waited for the permission of the author and received it. Based on respect for his great talent. I invite all interested to leave comments. Comments of the author are saved from the first person. Perhaps someday, I will persuade him to join this forum, having overcome his inertia.

Let's start with a beautiful highly detailed model of a passenger all-metal car with a width of 10 pins.

author:  pavlo 
model:  compartment CMV  - all-metal wagon common in the USSR. 
The model is not motorized. 
A model with a width of 10 pins  
The model is created in the program LEGO Digital Designer.

Yes! Yes! Yes! You are absolutely right! 

The model of the rolling stock with a width of 10 pins is a monster that can stand on the shelf beautifully, but it is unlikely that ever it will go on the train ...  

But I always wanted to try to make a train or at least a trailer on this scale, especially since such a scale gives an excellent opportunity to make a believable interior, well, that's what happened. 

Unfortunately, it was not possible to make a full set of cars (reserved seat, sedentary, postal, luggage, restaurant) (there was not enough time or desire), but the compartment one is certainly not perfect, but it is worthy to be put on public trial ... 

Meet the model of the compartment CMV - 2915 parts: 

ldd-kupeynyy-vagon-sssr-v-10ti_99541.png

TSMV, view from the non-brake end of the car

ldd-kupeynyy-vagon-sssr-v-10ti_99542.png

kind of half-turn, old car - the handrails were not yet sunk into the wall

ldd-kupeynyy-vagon-sssr-v-10ti_99543.png

side view from the side of the compartment

ldd-kupeynyy-vagon-sssr-v-10ti_99544.png

side view from the side of the aisle

ldd-kupeynyy-vagon-sssr-v-10ti_99545.png

view from the brake end of the car, the conductor gives the driver a signal of readiness for departure

ldd-kupeynyy-vagon-sssr-v-10ti_99546.png

kind of half-turn on the side of the passage

the kind of half-turn on the top from the side of the compartment, judging by the roof equipment - this car without air conditioning

ldd-kupeynyy-vagon-sssr-v-10ti_99548.png

for access inside the roof is removed ...

ldd-kupeynyy-vagon-sssr-v-10ti_99549.png

.. part of the side wall from the side of the compartment ...

ldd-kupeynyy-vagon-sssr-v-10ti_99550.png

and a part of the wall on the side of the passage

ldd-kupeynyy-vagon-sssr-v-10ti_99559.png

view from below to the brake line, receiver, etc.

ldd-kupeynyy-vagon-sssr-v-10ti_99556.png

Underneath are also boxes with batteries that feed the on-board network of the car in the parking lot

ldd-kupeynyy-vagon-sssr-v-10ti_99557.png

on the run the power supply of the car and charging of the batteries is carried out from the generator, the rotation of which is transmitted through the belts from the wheel pair

ldd-kupeynyy-vagon-sssr-v-10ti_99560.png

The aluminum car is by itself much stronger than the wooden car, but it can not do without a spinal beam

ldd-kupeynyy-vagon-sssr-v-10ti_99558.png

car wagon, suspension spring with telescopic shock absorbers, on each wheel brake shoes

As they say "the theater begins with a hanger", and the car from the vestibule:

ldd-kupeynyy-vagon-sssr-v-10ti_99551.png

usually everyone gets into the car through the door of the vestibule, located from the brake end of the car, where the stove, titanium and the compartment of the conductors ..

ldd-kupeynyy-vagon-sssr-v-10ti_99552.png

when landing from a high platform, open the door ...

ldd-kupeynyy-vagon-sssr-v-10ti_99553.png

and when landing from a low platform, we also raise the platform

ldd-kupeynyy-vagon-sssr-v-10ti_99555.png

You can also get into the car from the next through the transitional platform and the front door of the car ...

ldd-kupeynyy-vagon-sssr-v-10ti_99554.png

We lower the transition platform, open the door and welcome, right at the stop-tap course, to the right of the door to the corridor

Well, enough to stamp around the car, let's go already look at the interior. 

Despite the width of the car at 10 pins, much could not be realized:  
- there is no handbrake in the tambour  
- there is no heating system,  
- doors in the toilets do not open ...  
But even with all the shortcomings the interior turned out to be very detailed and believable:

ldd-kupeynyy-vagon-sssr-v-10ti_99566.png

through the door we get from the vestibule into the corridor ...

ldd-kupeynyy-vagon-sssr-v-10ti_99567.png

closing the entrance door we find the door to the toilet, next to her fire extinguisher, a tap with drinking water, to the right of the door to the service compartment, opposite the titanium ...

ldd-kupeynyy-vagon-sssr-v-10ti_99568.png

in the toilet toilet, washbasin, mirror, in the corner a cabinet with pipes and manometers ...

ldd-kupeynyy-vagon-sssr-v-10ti_99569.png

in the office compartment of the conductor the control panel of the power supply of the car, dish washer, above it a shelf with cups, under the seat a capacious locker ...

ldd-kupeynyy-vagon-sssr-v-10ti_99572.png

a long passage, the floor is covered with a carpet, along the windows of the rail ...

ldd-kupeynyy-vagon-sssr-v-10ti_99571.png

in the aisle 10 sliding doors: 9 in the passenger compartment (to the left of each plate with the number) and one double compartment for the rest of the conductors ...

ldd-kupeynyy-vagon-sssr-v-10ti_99574.png

in each compartment are placed in two tiers of soft seats, each passenger has an individual lamp, above the window cornice, above the door a niche for luggage ...

ldd-kupeynyy-vagon-sssr-v-10ti_99573.png

at the window table, the upper seats rise for a person slightly taller than the average is not very comfortable to sit resting his head under the lower shelves of the lockers.

ldd-kupeynyy-vagon-sssr-v-10ti_99575.png

at the end of the passage is the same as at the beginning of the transparent door that leads to the small corridor, there is another fire extinguisher and toilet in it.

ldd-kupeynyy-vagon-sssr-v-10ti_99577.png

The whistle of the locomotive whistled, the brakes creaked, the train started and slowly left the station under the measured knock of the wheels. 

For comparison, a few photos of the original

1big.jpgldd-kupeynyy-vagon-sssr-v-10ti_99545.png

707016w.jpgldd-kupeynyy-vagon-sssr-v-10ti_99542.png

ff99e8e80131.pngldd-kupeynyy-vagon-sssr-v-10ti_99550.png

Here is the LDD file, courtesy and completely free of charge provided by the author.

LDD: kupeynyyvagonsssr.lxf 

(compartment all-metal car of the USSR)

Edited by Nemo57

Magnificent!!! :wub:

Of all those details, the sliding doors for the compartment are my favourite ones. Incredible.
Are there plans to build this beauty in real bricks? I'm asking because I fear it would then be necessary to reinforce the wagon's bottom, as it might bend under its own weight.

Btw - I always thought that all Russian railway vehicles had only a single centre buffer coupling (like the locomotive in the photo). I'm amazed to see that the wagon actually has side buffers, too.

2 hours ago, igordost said:

Impressive, so many details. And 10w looks really so much better than 6w or 8w on L-gauge. 

Thank you. There is no limit to perfection, I guess :classic:. I think that this small model of the tramway from Pavlo is quite recognizable and looks detailed, despite the small width (details will be later).

ldd-tramvay-tatra-t3_109458.png              ldd-tramvay-tatra-t3_109446.png

24 minutes ago, Tenderlok said:

Magnificent!!! :wub:

Of all those details, the sliding doors for the compartment are my favourite ones. Incredible.
Are there plans to build this beauty in real bricks? I'm asking because I fear it would then be necessary to reinforce the wagon's bottom, as it might bend under its own weight.

Btw - I always thought that all Russian railway vehicles had only a single centre buffer coupling (like the locomotive in the photo). I'm amazed to see that the wagon actually has side buffers, too.

Thank you very much for your feedback. The author of the pavlo does not plan to assemble such a huge car with a length of exactly 100 pins, so the problem of reinforcing the stiffness of the car will fall on the shoulders of those interested in creating this virtual model in cubes. It is obvious that not everyone can realize such big models in reality, but I think that this fact is personally known to you in the affirmative manner of creating super detailed models of the German rolling train..:laugh:
Personally, I plan to assemble such cars on a smaller scale with a width of 6 pins, using a kindly designed model of the same all-metal wagon from the pavlo. (by the way, this is pro-formally obtained by a length of 50 pins and two base boards with a length of 24 pins are used, which is very convenient). When I gather, I will necessarily share photos with forum users.

ldd-elektrovoz-chs7-i_109218.pngldd-elektrovoz-chs7-i_109219.png

Edited by Nemo57

Oh wow, the green passenger car is amazing, one of the better interiors I've seen (it is amazing what a good builder can do in 10 wide). That is also the first MOC I've seen with accurate trap doors for the end stairs on the car (they were common on US passenger cars from 1930-1980).

WOW!  Even more impressive seeing the interiors!  Just fantastic.  Thank you so much for sharing more detail.  :sweet:

On 07.10.2017 at 4:16 AM, zephyr1934 said:

Oh wow, the green passenger car is amazing, one of the better interiors I've seen (it is amazing what a good builder can do in 10 wide). That is also the first MOC I've seen with accurate trap doors for the end stairs on the car (they were common on US passenger cars from 1930-1980).

On 07.10.2017 at 4:19 AM, deraven said:

WOW!  Even more impressive seeing the interiors!  Just fantastic.  Thank you so much for sharing more detail.  :sweet:

On 07.10.2017 at 12:39 PM, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Wow, amazing CAD files and so many details on that large wagon! :thumbup:

Thank you very much for your feedback. The author reads them and is immensely grateful for his criticism and wishes. Maybe I, someday, persuade him to join the wonderful community of train lovers on this forum.

TEP70 - teploploz with electric drive of the driving wheels of the passenger. 

Personally, I believe that this is a unique model in terms of the degree of similarity and use of the traditional style of construction in Lego. Excellent work from Pavlo! !! 

In the vast expanses of our homeland there are still a lot of non-electrified railways, and when traveling on them you will certainly meet the hero of this narrative, I will say more, it is very likely that he or his modernized version will drive the train you are eating. 

TEP70

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105135.pn 
side view

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105136.pn 
view from above

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105137.pn 
cab (on the locomotive two identical cabins)

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105138.pn 
for access inside the part of the roof is removed, the walls of the cabin from the inside are made with traditional green

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105139.pn 
inside, two figures are freely flowered, the handle of the thrust controller as on TEP60 - between the seats (the "handlebar" TEP70 does not fit on the panel)

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105140.pn 
for access to the battery pack, a fragment of the roof is removed (a large WB is lost in the womb of this mastodon, and I completely forgot the signal receiver inside ...)

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105141.pn 
to fix the battery pack made a kind of easily removable frame

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105142.pn 
truck

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105143.pn 
trolley, side view

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105144.pn 
automatic coupler and windrower, unlike the original, do not attach to the frame, but to the kilevka

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105145.pn 
The third axis is mounted on the hinge, which allows the trolley to take steep Legian radii

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105146.pn

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105147.pn

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105148.pn

On the recommendation of  Nemo 57cs___V34  extended the handrails, and at the same time repainted the model in the more common colors for LEGO colors, but in accordance with the coloring of real locomotives:

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105175.pn

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105176.pn

Passage of turns: the  
additional axis of the trolley is installed closer to the center of the locomotive, thus it turns out that the axis of rotation of the trolley is in the middle of the trolley, departures at the same time are minimal ...

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105364.pn 
view from the outside of the turn

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105365.pn 
view inside the turn

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105366.pn 
front view

Thank you for attention! 
Until next time! 
LDD: tep70v111.lxf (model from cubes of common (red and gray) colors)  LDD: tep70v110.lxf (model painted in realistic but rare for cubes of LEGO color)  

Here is a photo in comparison with the original

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105134.pn  1big.jpg

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105135.pn  tep70_0219_0415a.jpg

And here is my attempt to build TEP-70 in width 6 (we built it simultaneously with Pavlo, in comparison, we can immediately see how much better the scale is at 8 than 6. Plus, Pavlo's excellent ability to build on 8. And on 6 width it builds well very cool.) Very stylish. As they say, feel the difference !!!  image.png.1c5c0cb8ff6793546de31a9d0d07f63b.png

proportions.

lokomotiv-tep-70_111007.jpglokomotiv-tep-70_111010.jpgoriginal

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105134.pnldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105135.pn Pavlo

lokomotiv-tep-70_110983.jpglokomotiv-tep-70_110987.jpgNemo57

Edited by Nemo57

Truly stunning models, that capture the shape of the originals very well. I especially like the roof detailing. Even if it does look a bit odd negotiating curves, at least it can get round them!

10.8, now 6.

Text from the author - 

pavlo

Hello!

Today in our virtual depot is a long-awaited replenishment:  
Electric locomotive VL80 (Vladimir Lenin) - a two-section cargo electric locomotive of an alternating current with the axial formula 2 (20-20). Electric locomotives VL80 were built by the Novocherkassk Electric Locomotive Plant in the period from 1961 to 1995 - this is the most massive series in the NEVZ series from AC locomotives. 
Since the mid-1960s, the VL80 was the main freight locomotive on the lines of AC railways of the Soviet Union. 
Each electric locomotive VL80 from the plant came out composed of two sections, but the scheme of electric locomotives VL80с provides synchronous operation of three or four sections.

ldd-elektrovoz-vl80_111136.png
cargo main electric locomotive VL80

ldd-elektrovoz-vl80_111137.png

ldd-elektrovoz-vl80_111138.png
side view, the electric locomotive consists of two sections

ldd-elektrovoz-vl80_111139.png

ldd-elektrovoz-vl80_111140.png
front view

ldd-elektrovoz-vl80_111141.png
view from above

ldd-elektrovoz-vl80_111142.png
electric locomotive section

ldd-elektrovoz-vl80_111143.png
left view

ldd-elektrovoz-vl80_111144.png

ldd-elektrovoz-vl80_111145.png
back view

ldd-elektrovoz-vl80_111146.png

ldd-elektrovoz-vl80_111147.png
right view

ldd-elektrovoz-vl80_111148.png

ldd-elektrovoz-vl80_111149.png
view from above

ldd-elektrovoz-vl80_111150.png
cab of locomotive, on roof of typhon, searchlight and communication antenna

ldd-elektrovoz-vl80_111151.png
To access the model's cabin, the roof part is removed

ldd-elektrovoz-vl80_111154.png
pantograph

ldd-elektrovoz-vl80_111152.png
to access the battery pack, the roof is removed ...

ldd-elektrovoz-vl80_111153.png
... but to turn on the BB does not necessarily remove the roof, just click on the technical information

ldd-elektrovoz-vl80_111155.png
front trolley

ldd-elektrovoz-vl80_111156.png
back trolley

ldd-elektrovoz-vl80_111157.png
three-section locomotive

maxresdefault.jpg

138218714.jpg

I suggest you familiarize yourself with the model of a rolling stock with a width of 8 pins.   
Crane rail KZH-462 with a barrier platform: 
Picture 

355810616_w640_h640_kzh562_4.jpg
Picture 
Picture 
Picture 
Picture 
Picture 
Picture 
Picture 
Picture 
Picture 
Picture 
Picture 
Picture 
Picture 
Picture 
Picture 
Picture 
Picture 
Picture 
Picture 
Picture 
Picture 
Picture 
Picture 
Picture

Really nice job indeed. What program do you use for it? LDraw or? Are you also going to build it for real?

On 10/14/2017 at 11:09 PM, Nemo57 said:

Thank you very much for your feedback. The author reads them and is immensely grateful for his criticism and wishes. Maybe I, someday, persuade him to join the wonderful community of train lovers on this forum.

TEP70 - teploploz with electric drive of the driving wheels of the passenger. 

Personally, I believe that this is a unique model in terms of the degree of similarity and use of the traditional style of construction in Lego. Excellent work from Pavlo! !! 

In the vast expanses of our homeland there are still a lot of non-electrified railways, and when traveling on them you will certainly meet the hero of this narrative, I will say more, it is very likely that he or his modernized version will drive the train you are eating. 

TEP70

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105135.pn 
side view

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105136.pn 
view from above

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105137.pn 
cab (on the locomotive two identical cabins)

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105138.pn 
for access inside the part of the roof is removed, the walls of the cabin from the inside are made with traditional green

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105139.pn 
inside, two figures are freely flowered, the handle of the thrust controller as on TEP60 - between the seats (the "handlebar" TEP70 does not fit on the panel)

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105140.pn 
for access to the battery pack, a fragment of the roof is removed (a large WB is lost in the womb of this mastodon, and I completely forgot the signal receiver inside ...)

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105141.pn 
to fix the battery pack made a kind of easily removable frame

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105142.pn 
truck

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105143.pn 
trolley, side view

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105144.pn 
automatic coupler and windrower, unlike the original, do not attach to the frame, but to the kilevka

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105145.pn 
The third axis is mounted on the hinge, which allows the trolley to take steep Legian radii

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105146.pn

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105147.pn

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105148.pn

On the recommendation of  Nemo 57cs___V34  extended the handrails, and at the same time repainted the model in the more common colors for LEGO colors, but in accordance with the coloring of real locomotives:

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105175.pn

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105176.pn

Passage of turns: the  
additional axis of the trolley is installed closer to the center of the locomotive, thus it turns out that the axis of rotation of the trolley is in the middle of the trolley, departures at the same time are minimal ...

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105364.pn 
view from the outside of the turn

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105365.pn 
view inside the turn

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105366.pn 
front view

Thank you for attention! 
Until next time! 
LDD: tep70v111.lxf (model from cubes of common (red and gray) colors)  LDD: tep70v110.lxf (model painted in realistic but rare for cubes of LEGO color)  

Here is a photo in comparison with the original

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105134.pn  1big.jpg

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105135.pn  tep70_0219_0415a.jpg

And here is my attempt to build TEP-70 in width 6 (we built it simultaneously with Pavlo, in comparison, we can immediately see how much better the scale is at 8 than 6. Plus, Pavlo's excellent ability to build on 8. And on 6 width it builds well very cool.) Very stylish. As they say, feel the difference !!!  image.png.1c5c0cb8ff6793546de31a9d0d07f63b.png

proportions.

lokomotiv-tep-70_111007.jpglokomotiv-tep-70_111010.jpgoriginal

ldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105134.pnldd-passazhirskiy-magistralnyy_105135.pn Pavlo

lokomotiv-tep-70_110983.jpglokomotiv-tep-70_110987.jpgNemo57

On 7/25/2018 at 9:35 AM, Michael Rehorst said:

I kan only say this here is in so hey class, it is amaything, I hope we will see more from Pavlo soon.

Thank you very much for your feedback.

I present one more work from Pavlo.

Thank you for attention.

LDD. Electric Train ES1 "Swallow"
Hello! 

Today I presented to you the model of a modern electric train ES1 "Swallow". 
The idea to make this train from LEGO arose a year ago when I was traveling to Adler, but I started construction only in winter, and finished already having rested and gained new impressions after another trip to the sea (to Adler) and to the mountains (to Krasnaya Polyana) .
Picture 

On December 29, 2009, Russian Railways OJSC signed a contract with the German company Siemens for the delivery of electric trains of dual power (direct and alternating current) Siemens Desiro RUS. Electric trains have received the designation of the series ES1 and the commercial name "Swallow". The need for a two-system train equipped with a scheme for automatic transfer from one system to another was caused by the peculiarities of the electrification of the railway lines in the region of the Olympic Games: the main railway network running in flat areas along the Black Sea coast was electrified with a direct current of 3 kV, then As the construction of the Adler-Krasnaya Polyana mountain site, in view of the steep gradients, it was decided to electrify with an alternating current of 25 kV 50 Hz.
Picture 

kak-doexat-iz-krasnodara-v-sochi.jpg

On March 6, 2012 the first train was delivered to the St. Petersburg-Moscow motor depot from the port of Ust-Luga for commissioning, and the first train ride with passengers was performed on January 23, 2013 from the Moscow railway station of St. Petersburg. Regular operation of the ES1 began on the routes St. Petersburg (Moskovsky railway station) -Bologoe and St. Petersburg (Moscow railway station) -Veliky Novgorod. Since April 28, 2013 on the trains ES1 began a regular passenger traffic between Moscow and Nizhny Novgorod, where electric trains began to operate on two electrification systems. Subsequently, electric trains were operated as aeroexpresses, during the Universiade-2013 in Kazan, as well as at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Games as an electric train between the city of Sochi, the airport, the Olympic Park and Krasnaya Polyana.

Picture 

The Desiro RUS electric train, like the Desiro ML, has a five-car model that allows the inclusion of an additional sixth car. The head cars of the train are motorized, with the axial formula 20-20; intermediate - trailed, with the axial formula 2-2. Trains can be mated to twin trains in a multi-unit system and controlled from one driver's cab.
Picture 

Given that Russian railways have larger dimensions of approaching buildings than in Europe, the dimensions of the Desiro RUS train wagons have been increased in comparison with the Desiro ML base platform for the highest passenger capacity. Also, the base platform of the Desiro ML electric train was adapted to the new conditions of operation on the railway network with a gauge of 1520 mm in the severe Russian winter conditions, in addition, the complex topographic conditions of the region of the Olympic Games presented increased requirements to the systems of autobrake and traction equipment.
Picture 

November 11, 2013 at the plant "Ural Locomotives" was opened production of trains of the series ES2G, which are designed for operation exclusively at a constant current of 3 kV and in comparison with ES1 have a simplified construction of electrical equipment. The first train was manufactured in June 2014 - Swallow became a Russian electric train produced in Russia ... 

Now we will consider the model in more detail. 

The head car is motorized PF : 
in the model there are two head cars, one of them is motorized, a part of the passenger compartment had to be sacrificed for the battery pack, the signal receiver is installed immediately behind the driver's cab, and the engines are mounted in both carriages in order to exclude the opposite rotation of the wheels, from trolleys switch polarity or solder wire ...
Picture 
head car of an electric train, the cabin has an aerodynamic shape and modern design

Picture 
the side walls of the car are smooth, there are electrical equipment on the roof and under the floor of the real wagon

Picture 
a view to the right, behind a part of the side wall without windows the real car has a toilet

Picture 
The real train is equipped with Schaffenberg's automatic couplers (as on metro trains), which allow the automatic to link trains and connect electrical circuits

Picture 
front view, in place of the inscription between the headlights should be the logo of the Railways, the clock with red lights in the upper part of the cabin imitate the route indicator

Picture 
Each car is equipped with doors for passengers, two on each side

Picture 
view from the left, the passenger doors of the prislonno-sliding type electric train are opened on request when the button is pressed

Picture 
for landing from a low platform, ladders are provided which are automatically pulled out from the real car

Picture 
rear view, the transitions between the cars of a real train are hermetically sealed from the outside

Picture 
The wagon rubber accordion provides insulation from the intrusion of cold, dust and precipitation into the train

Picture 
cab, for the passage inside on both sides of the car there is a service door, next to the door there is a camera that replaces the rear-view mirror

Picture 
cab, top view, clearly visible signal receiver PF

Picture 
for access to the model's cabin, the roof part is removed

Picture 
roof of the car, it has electrical equipment and air conditioning system

Picture 
to access the BB, you can remove part of the roof of the car, but to turn it on is not required, just press on top of the technical point

Picture 
one more fragment of the roof opens access to the passenger compartment, on the spot where the toilet should be I decided to make a luggage rack

Picture 
front engine trolley

Picture 
rear engine trolley

Picture 
Undercarriage equipment, in the middle part of the trough for the wire

Picture 
bottom view

Head car without motorization : the 
second head car of the model looks almost identical to the first (motorized), but the passenger cabin inside the model (due to the lack of PF elements) is slightly larger ...
Picture 
unmotorized wagon

Picture 
passenger interior models

Picture 
the view from the bottom does not differ from the first head car, only trolleys without motors

Car with current collector : 
just behind the head cars in the train there are wagons with a current collector ...
Picture 
intermediate car with current collector

Picture 

Picture 
right view

Picture 

Picture 
end view

Picture 

Picture 
left view

Picture 
view from above

Picture 
access to the interior of the model as usual through the roof

Picture 
bottom view

Trailer wagon : the 
train ES1 can have five or six-platform execution, that is, include one or two intermediate wagons without a current collector ...
Picture 
intermediate car without pantograph

Picture 

Picture 
side view

Picture 
top view, the roof equipment is significantly different, except for the air conditioner on the roof there is only a power bus connecting the current collectors

The model was created in the traditional for Lego six-pin performance, but without any length limitation, the construction of wagons on two 6 x 24 railroads connected in series made it possible to achieve practically ideal proportions in comparison with the original without significant complication of the design. 
But, due to the fact that initially the majority of the model was created far from the real designer, the sea trials of this configuration were already carried out at the final stage. As a result, it turned out that the cars with great difficulty pass the arrows and 100% go off the rails on the corners ... 
It was with this circumstance that there was a pause in the creation of the almost finished model, but then I decided to finish it and put it out in the hope that the problem can be solved by the collective mind, so comment

Thank you for attention! 
Until next time! 
LDD: elektropoezdlastochkagolovnoys.lxf 
(ES1 "Swallow" (head car motorized PF)) 
LDD: elektropoezdlastochkagolovnoy.lxf 
(ES1 "Swallow" (head car without motorization)) 
LDD: elektropoezdlastochkastokoprie.lxf 
(ES1 "Swallow" (wagon with a pantograph)) 
LDD: elektropoezdlastochkapricepnoy.lxf 
(ЭС1 "Swallow" (trailer car)) 
On 5/31/2018 at 8:04 AM, JopieK said:

Really nice job indeed. What program do you use for it? LDraw or? Are you also going to build it for real?

Thanks for good words. The program is used LDD. Pavlo is unlikely to post the real model, but I will definitely try. And the results, of course, will be presented for members of the forum.

Edited by Nemo57

Huge thanks for the ldd files and many greetings to gifted Pavlo for his great work. Please keep them coming. I would love to look into the ldd files of the VL 80.

Just now, Lazertron said:

Huge thanks for the ldd files and many greetings to gifted Pavlo for his great work. Please keep them coming. I would love to look into the ldd files of the VL 80.

Thank you very much for your feedback. Here is the file. The request from the author, if possible, not to use the files for commercial purposes.

ldd-elektrovoz-vl80_111157.png    LDD:elektrovozvl80.lxf 

Hope the Chinese will also be so willing Nemo. But it is a great train! and so are the other designs. Russian trains have something different to them... Something well... Russian I would say ;) Although the Swallow also has some features like most modern western trains.

On 5/26/2018 at 10:40 AM, Nemo57 said:

This is very great , is it possibul to get the LDD file from both the crane and the diesel lokomotiv.?

I have just build The Tep 70 very grat model and it drives very nice.

(JopieK: and reporting is only for problematic posts, so the topic starter will not see it).