5 hours ago, Michael Rehorst said:
On 5/26/2018 at 11:40 AM, Nemo57 said:

This is very great , is it possibul to get the LDD file from both the crane and the diesel lokomotiv.?

I have just build The Tep 70 very grat model and it drives very nice.

Greetings. Here, the next great locomotive from the pavlo. author, and me, it would be nice to see the created models in real cubes on the photo. Thank you. 

The LDD file of the railway crane is not yet available.
The author of the pavlo accidentally "died" the hard drive.:cry_sad:

LDD. Shunting locomotive TEM7A.
Hello! 

Today, in our virtual depot, the addition is the most powerful shunting locomotive operated on the roads of the Ministry of Railways of the USSR, and to this day there are only single copies of shunting capable of coming to replace it, but they are only a deep modernization of this giant. 

TEM7 - shunting locomotive with electric transfer of alternating-direct current, with axial formula 2o + 2o-2o + 2o. It was created in the 70s of the last century for heavy work on large railway junctions and marshalling yards. The engine 2000 hp, weight 180 t., The electric drive on all 8 axes - all this allows to do the work impossible for six-axis (TEM1, TEM2, ЧМЭ3 ...). 

The hero of our serodnyashnego story TEM7A (modernized TEM7) in the modern color scheme RZD. I do not really like, or rather do not like the hard corporate dress code RZD - the repainting of everything, including the rolling stock, in gray-red colors depersonalized passenger trains, many locomotives and even some stations ... 
But whatever my color preferences, the fact remains a fact, and I saw live TEM7A only in modern coloring, so I decided to make the model exactly gray-red, and for self-complacency set myself the task of recreating the exact color scheme and of course the indispensable attribute - the logo type "pid" , i.e. "RZhD" of course, but so deSIGnerov drew the abbreviation ... 
Picture 
TEM7A

Picture 
The logo on the sidewall of the hood is made a kind of mosaic of tiles.

Picture 
view from the side of the large hood (in front - on our shunting locomotives, in contrast to the American, it is commonly assumed that the front is a hood with a motor)

Picture 
side view

Picture 
view from the side of the small hood (rear)

Picture 
view from above

Picture 
Front view from front

Picture 
rear view

Picture 
cabin

Picture 
cab (for convenience of shunting the cabin is equipped with mirrors)

Picture 
cab (part of the glazing removed to show the driver's workplace)

Picture 
To access the cockpit, the roof is removed along with the glazing

Picture 
inside are two figures of machinists

Before further delving into the anatomy of the model and touching its electrical part, some explanations should be made: 
I, as the owner of UAZ, are an ardent supporter of the all-wheel drive, this commitment has been reflected in the FIELD simulation: 
all trains in a real family LEGO depot equipped with 2 motorized carts ... 
Based on all of the above, I simply could not not equip the new locomotive with all-wheel drive, but 8 axles means 4 two-axle motor carts. Power 4 motors from one BB and through one channel of the PF receiver I did not dare, in addition if you feed the motors separately, you do not need to invert them (re-solder). 
Thus. It was decided to power motors from 2 BB through two receivers that are tuned to one channel, in total we get two separate electric circuits in the model: BB => receiver => two motors (with motors from different trucks), but both of these circuits are controlled from one channel remote control, and inversion of bogies is provided by switching polarity on one of the BB.
Picture 
view from above on the big hood (two PF receivers - this is not in mind for crazy functionality, it's just to create tractive power to match the original)

Picture 
for access inside, a fragment of the roof is removed (each BB through its PF receiver feeds one motor in each trolley)

Picture 
for convenience, it is possible to dismantle the side walls of the hood (under the BB and the receivers, individual channels for laying the trolley wires are visible)

Picture 
on the locomotive two identical eight-axle trolleys (the sidewall differs from the original, but otherwise it was not possible to achieve the necessary mobility of the elements)

Picture 
each trolley consists of a frame, which in turn combines two motor trolleys

Picture 
turn passing (the movable attachment of each biaxial trolley allows to fit even into the tram radii of the leg rails)

Picture 
turning (the front platform, stairs and automatic coupler are fixed on a two-axle trolley, while departures are minimized when turning the locomotive)

It's time for work, we catch the structure of dumpcars and go to the mine, there's a suitable job: a heavy load and a heavy profile of the road - a hard work? Yes! But not for this locomotive! He is created to overcome difficulties!
Picture 
TEM7A with the composition of dumpcars

Thank you for attention! 

LDD: tem7a.lxf 

Edited by Nemo57

3 hours ago, Lazertron said:

Very nice, Nemo. Thanks for posting the lxf :thumbup:

You are welcome.
Here, in fact, the original photo for comparison with the model.

ldd-manevrovyy-teplovoz-tem7a_105675.png

IMG_1108_.jpg

ldd-manevrovyy-teplovoz-tem7a_105674.png

tem7a-1.jpg

Did anyone like the use of hockey sticks as a fence?:classic:

On 8/4/2018 at 4:55 PM, Nemo57 said:

You are welcome.
Here, in fact, the original photo for comparison with the model.

ldd-manevrovyy-teplovoz-tem7a_105675.png

IMG_1108_.jpg

ldd-manevrovyy-teplovoz-tem7a_105674.png

tem7a-1.jpg

Did anyone like the use of hockey sticks as a fence?:classic:

Thank you very much for the LDD files of that great model, it is very impressiv with the 2 4 wheel bogie , I like very much how you make the fence with the hockey stick.

I am building the large green 10 pins persen wagen ,it is a big job but very great.

5 hours ago, Michael Rehorst said:

Thank you very much for the LDD files of that great model,

You are welcome. Thank you very much for your feedback. By the way, TEM7A yu is built from real cubes by one user according to the instructions of the pavlo. Looks very good.

Изображение

Изображение

We are waiting for you and photos of real models built. The author and I will be very pleased to see this.

Edited by Nemo57

On 8/6/2018 at 6:18 PM, Nemo57 said:

You are welcome. Thank you very much for your feedback. By the way, TEM7A yu is built from real cubes by one user according to the instructions of the pavlo. Looks very good.

Изображение

Изображение

We are waiting for you and photos of real models built. The author and I will be very pleased to see this.

Hi Nemo and Pavlo, here are my build of yours TEN 70, a great model, with very good driving fast and good.

I anm also almost finnes the big 74 centimer green wagen, i send photos of that to.

Is it also possible to get the LDD files of the blue dobbelt lokomotiv 2 TE.

Nemo it seems that i am only aload to upload  102,4 kbite, so i have trobbel with upload mu photos.How to do that ???

1 hour ago, Michael Rehorst said:

Nemo it seems that i am only aload to upload  102,4 kbite, so i have trobbel with upload mu photos.How to do that ???

We all have the same limit. You need to upload pictures somewhere else and post links here. More details can be found in "How can I upload pictures of my creations to the forums?" section of this topic.

1 hour ago, Michael Rehorst said:

Hi Nemo and Pavlo, here are my build of yours TEN 70, a great model, with very good driving fast and good.

I anm also almost finnes the big 74 centimer green wagen, i send photos of that to.

Is it also possible to get the LDD files of the blue dobbelt lokomotiv 2 TE.

Thank you. Believe me, it will be very pleasant to see your assembled locomotive or wagon. Try uploading a photo to a third-party drive, for example, to a flickr.

LDD. Diesel locomotive 2TE116 with the composition of the pipeline.
Hello! 

The next replenishment of the six-rod rolling stock: diesel locomotives 2TE116 and wagons of a platform for transportation of pipes. 

"The main directions of the development of the national economy of the USSR for the years 1976-1980" is envisaged to master the production of two-section freight locomotives with a capacity of 8,000 hp. The prototype for creating such locomotives is the locomotive 2TE116, which laid the foundation for the construction of a new family of freight diesel locomotives, the first sample of which was built in 1971. 

The main two-section diesel locomotive 2ТЭ116 with a capacity of 2 × 3,060 hp, designed for cargo service on the railways of the USSR, was designed by the Diesel locomotive plant named after. October Revolution (Voroshilovgrad) in cooperation with the factories: locomotive diesel locomotive. Kuibyshev (Kolomna), transport engineering them. Malysheva, "Electrotyazhmash" them. Lenin, "Electromashina" (Kharkov) and branch institutes of diesel locomotive building (VNITI) and the Ministry of Railways (Central Research Institute of the Ministry of Railways). 

"Fantomas" (as the diesel locomotive was nicknamed railwaymen for the characteristic shape of the cabin) was produced at the Lugansk diesel locomotive plant until 2007 - at that time the plant switched to the production of the upgraded version of 2TE116U. 
Picture 
locomotive 2TE116

Picture 
diesel locomotive 2ТЭ116 painted green with yellow stripe

Picture 
locomotive 2ТЭ116 with the composition of short platform cars for transportation of pipes and wood

Picture 

Picture 

Picture 

Picture 
diesel locomotive section

Picture 
left view

Picture 

Picture 
back view

Picture 

Picture 
right view

Picture 

Picture 
front view

Picture 
view from above

Picture 
cabin

Picture 
To access the model's cabin, the roof part is removed

Picture 
To access the battery pack, the roof is removed

Picture 
front trolley

Picture 
back trolley

Picture 
electromechanical equipment of the model, the rear truck is driven by a vertically positioned small motor ...

Picture 
... the front carriage is driven by the same motor, but located horizontally

Picture 
The simple system of gears inside the trolley is the same for the front and rear trolleys

Picture 
view from the bottom, from this perspective you can see that the drive is placed on all three axles of the trolley

Picture 
bottom view

Picture 
as a rule, the locomotive is operated in the form of two sections, connected in a single locomotive

Picture 
side view

Picture 
view from above

Picture 
2TE116 in a more modern blue color scheme with a white stripe

Picture 
side view

Picture 
view from above

Picture 
for comparison: VL80, 2TE116, ChME3

Picture 

Picture 

Picture 
short platform car for transportation of pipes and scaffolding

Picture 
side view

Picture 
half-turned view

Picture 
end view

Picture 
view from above

Picture 
2TE116 of a later modification with a low arrangement of buffer lights and air conditioning on the roof of the cabin

Picture 
2TE116 with the composition of long platform cars for the transportation of pipes

Picture 

Picture 

Picture 
section 2TE116 of a later modification, buffer lights are installed below

Picture 
side view

Picture 

Picture 
changed the equipment on the roof of the cabin, there was an air conditioner

Picture 
for comparison: sections of early and late modification of the locomotive

Picture 

Picture 
long wagon-platform for transportation of pipes

Picture 
side view

Picture 

Picture 
end view

Picture 
view from above

Thank you for your attention! 
Until next time! 
LDD: vagon.lxf 
(wagon for transportation pipe (second embodiment)) 
LDD: 2te116snizkimraspolozheniembuf.lxf 
(Section locomotive later 2TE116 (low buffer location of lights, and air conditioning to the cab roof)) 
LDD: vagon.lxf 
(flatcar for transportation of pipes) 
LDD: 2te116.lxf 
(Section of diesel locomotive 2TE116 in green color) 
LDD: 2te116siniy.lxf 
(Diesel locomotive 2TE116 in blue coloring) 

17 hours ago, zux said:

We all have the same limit. You need to upload pictures somewhere else and post links here. More details can be found in "How can I upload pictures of my creations to the forums?" section of this topic.

Hi Nemo, first of all thank you very much fore 2TTE with wagen.

Can i also get the LDD of smaller diesel shunter ChME3.

Later today i will upload all my photos of TEN 70 and Kupe wagen to Flickr Lego train Mocs.and inform you with the url.

Best regards from Denmark. M.R

Hi again, now i have uploaded photo from TEP 70 and kupe wagen at Flickr. https://www.flickr.com/gp/30142057@N05/V471a9.

Best regards M.R

Edited by Michael Rehorst
new information