Micro castles are always something I enjoy building, and this one was especially fun due to being set in the winter. I incorporated quite a few technic parts into the castle itself and was really pleased with how well they fit in.

One of Mitgardia's stronger citadels, Steinn Fortress is built into Mount Mitgard and features many soaring towers. Even during the Algus invasion, Steinn Fortress wasn't breached.

ov-3.jpg

left-3.jpg

More images on brickbuilt.

Thanks for looking, comments and criticism always welcome :classic:

Neat micro, some cool part uses... I particularly like the upside-down engine type piece on the large tower toward the front!

Your micro's keep improving, SK! Love the fact that here, too, the snow has made it's way in! :thumbup: 

The technic parts are great, they remind me of the Game of Thrones intro, which defenitely is good thing.

Even better is the fact that to me, it looks a bit like a micro of Nordheim Keep, and as you'll probably remember that's my favoured MOC ever :wub: 

Nice job all together!

This looks lovely! Very well done layout and landscaping. I also like the clever use of gears for the towers. :classic:

Beautiful SK, great part usage. Now i cannot wait to see you build it in microscale, that would be a sight like not other!

Excellent micro, SK! You have a knack for such things. The technic gears work very well in your turrets, with the exception of the one on the farthest right in the first picture, which just seems too large (in diameter, that is) to fit on the tower beneath it. Great work, and like TM, I would love to see this in minifig scale!

Ooh, another stunning micro!
Great job with those technic cog wheels, the landscape and the road are a perfect base for the castle 

Stunning micro build indeed! Its really impressive how large it looks while being so small. And very nice piece usage on the gears as tower detail. Loving it! Well done once again:thumbup: