Hey Guys I am new to Eurobricks, but here is my first MOC that I have posted to the forum.  It is a Corvette C7 ZR1 with a body made out of system bricks and a Technic chassis.  The car has steering, a functioning small-cylinder model V8, and opening doors. However, there is no suspension or interior.  I have plans to make the car RC, but that will be quite the challenge.  You can check out the video below.

Welcome to EuroBricks! I like the car, it has clean lines and the working functions are cool. :thumbup: However, I think the front is a little to straight, perhaps using a few angled plates to add a definite point would be more aesthetically pleasing.

26 minutes ago, Leonardo da Bricki said:

Welcome to EuroBricks! I like the car, it has clean lines and the working functions are cool. :thumbup: However, I think the front is a little to straight, perhaps using a few angled plates to add a definite point would be more aesthetically pleasing.

Just now, BrickbyBrickTechnic said:

Welcome to eurobricks TMoneyTechnic! Very nice MOC, i love it! I do agree with @Leonardo da Bricki, the front is a bit straight for my liking.

Thanks!  Yes the front is too flat looking, and it bothers the crap out of me.  However I ran out of white wedge plates, but I will fix this in the future.  Your feedback is much appreciated!

Very small and amazing! I can't believe you fit an engine into it! I have had problems with the front of my cars too, my supercar looked like the front got squashed:laugh:

Well that's a breathe of fresh air! Creative design on such small scale. Welcome to euro bricks 

Welcome!

I wouldn't recognize there Corvette form first sight (I'm not american :classic: ), and front maybe is too boxy, but for this scale, maybe OK. 

Otherway good looking car.

I agree with @Jurss, but have one question (actually more for @Milan and @Jim) - isn't this MOC more suitable for scale modeling forum than Technic?

3 hours ago, I_Igor said:

isn't this MOC more suitable for scale modeling forum than Technic?

Since Scale Modelling Forum is a new forum for EB, we let it for some time to see how it will flow, both with staff and members. Staff will make final adjustments about what goes in there, after the TC12 is over and concluded.

Just now, Milan said:

Since Scale Modelling Forum is a new forum for EB, we let it for some time to see how it will flow, both with staff and members. Staff will make final adjustments about what goes in there, after the TC12 is over and concluded.

Than that could be considered as some kind of testing platform?

Just now, I_Igor said:

Than that could be considered as some kind of testing platform?

It will remain full forum. It is the matter of finding the best solution/definition of what is a scale model.

But, let's not hijack Tmoney's Corvette topic any more.

@TmoneyTechnic

Maybe you could add one or two photos of the car, beside the video, to show it from few angles?

Just now, Milan said:

It will remain full forum. It is the matter of finding the best solution/definition of what is a scale model.

@TmoneyTechnic

Maybe you could add one or two photos of the car, beside the video, to show it from few angles?

:thumbup:

13 hours ago, Milan said:

@TmoneyTechnic

Sure, great suggestion!

22 hours ago, Lox Lego said:

Well that's a breathe of fresh air! Creative design on such small scale. Welcome to euro bricks 

Thanks!

20 hours ago, Jurss said:

Welcome!

I wouldn't recognize there Corvette form first sight (I'm not american :classic: ), and front maybe is too boxy, but for this scale, maybe OK. 

Otherway good looking car.

Thanks, I could have done the front better, but I ran out of time and parts.  For the time being it is ok, but when the model is RC I will rebuild it.

Welcome!

Great work, the styling is very neat but I love the idea of the test machine that the car runs on, it is ingenious.

On 10/7/2017 at 5:13 AM, MattL600 said:

Welcome!

Great work, the styling is very neat but I love the idea of the test machine that the car runs on, it is ingenious.

Thanks!  The machine it runs on is supposed to be kinda like a Dyno, but in reverse.

On 10/7/2017 at 11:58 AM, Meatman said:

Impressive for such a small model.

Thank you!

On 2-10-2017 at 9:18 AM, I_Igor said:

I agree with @Jurss, but have one question (actually more for @Milan and @Jim) - isn't this MOC more suitable for scale modeling forum than Technic?

I think the tiny V8 justifies it being in Technic. Impressive work!

7 hours ago, TandT said:

I think the tiny V8 justifies it being in Technic. Impressive work!

Yes, but there are also scale models with fake engine :wink: