Bothan Data Hub
Parting Ways
Surrender Would Have Been An Option
To Catch a Thief
Imperial Detention Center
Prison Life
Jail Break
Battle in the Skies of Coruscant

Word was that the Rebel Alliance was on to something big. So the call went out to all sectors of the galaxy that any spare ships were needed right away.

SHIPtember: Outfitted Republic Cruiser

MKJoshA knew of an old Republic Cruiser whose crew he might be able to convince to join their cause...

SHIPtember: Outfitted Republic Cruiser

Very cool SHIP. The purple throws me a bit, but I think if you used some of the other Friends colors to blend it out some, it won't be so intense. Some more LBG tiling and greebles would be great, too. This makes me want to build something similar and just add details over a long period of time. Great work and thank you for letting me use it in the background of my shot.

I don't love the color scheme personally as it feels too bold. SW generally feels more grimey and earthy. The ship itself is instantly recognizable and you did capture it well. I feel like the middle section is too long and I think goatman alluded to it above that it comes off a bit barren. It might not seem so out of proportion with more there. The front and back feel completed and look great, the middle just seems a bit like you ran out of time.

I agree that this is the sort of ship that I think I'd keep tweaking on over time. I have a few of those myself that periodically I'm just tempted to pull out and redo a part. Sometimes it leads me down into a rabbit hole of redoing more and more though. :laugh:

Great looking ship! I agree the color scheme isn't something we usually see but I think it still fits in very nicely. Really emphasizes that it's a salvaged and now modified ship (perfect for the rebel-look). As for details, I particularly like the round shaping of the cockpit and the antennas are a nice bit of greeble. Overall, nicely done:thumbup: