Sign in to follow this  
YodaSkate

Micro E-wing

Hi guys

My first post here, I've always been a lurker. I was looking around for E-Wings (Since I love that ship). Was trying to find a nice micro build, stumbled one on Flickr user p13c30fch33s3 from an old account so I decided to update his!! Suggestions are welcome, will plan to build using real pieces as soon as I feel it's done!

Also apparently I have a limit to files I can post for now? So I can't post another angle...

E-Wing.jpg

Edited by YodaSkate

6 hours ago, YodaSkate said:

Also apparently I have a limit to files I can post for now? So I can't post another angle...

That is because you are supposed to upload the pictures to a imagine hosting site and then deep link the image to the site. 

Edited by samurai-turtle
Fixing an issue

I'm not really a fan of such tiny microbuilds (prefer minifig interaction potential, even though I don't really play with them :wacko:)

But! I had to say, I am a fan of the E-wing and your little build definitely captures the characteristics of it extremely well at that small scale. Undeniably looks just like an E-wing that could have been done as a polybag.

Good job! 

Edited by Fuppylodders

On 10/1/2017 at 3:42 AM, Fuppylodders said:

I'm not really a fan of such tiny microbuilds (prefer minifig interaction potential, even though I don't really play with them :wacko:)

But! I had to say, I am a fan of the E-wing and your little build definitely captures the characteristics of it extremely well at that small scale. Undeniably looks just like an E-wing that could have been done as a polybag.

Good job! 

Thanks so much! I'm actually a huge fan of midi-scale as well. Problem is I just don't have room to build micro-fig scale builds and have it the size/scale I want them to :(