Sign in to follow this  
Gubi0222

[SoNE Ep. XVI] [Cat. A] LT 995 Transport Cruiser

Ep1

Ep2

p1014705s.jpg As we came back from the battle of Coruscant, we had a few days spend in the "regular" ways. But we just got the order to send our troops to Endor.

P1011781.JPG

Our ship, which could serve both firepower and transport, is an LT 995. It's a prototype vehicle, named LT 995 Transport Cruiser. It's developed to bring troops to dangerous situations, so it has 2 pilot seats, 2 gunner seats and 8 passenger seats. 

P1011803.JPGP1011809.JPGP1011810.JPG

P1011801.JPGP1011816.JPG

P1011857.JPG

P1011823.JPGP1011826.JPGP1011832.JPGP1011833.JPG

P1011856.JPG

Spoiler

Some hidden detail inside under the cocpit:

P1011631.JPGP1011633.JPG

Details:

P1011789.JPGP1011843.JPG

Cockpit:

P1011864.JPGP1011871.JPG

Landing gear:

P1011878.JPGP1011879.JPG

Edited by Gubi0222

Nice, very SW ship. Reminds me a bit of a Higgins boat and a bit of a baby Star Destroyer. I really like that cockpit and the nicely shaped windscreen.

Wow, the interior detail here is amazing! Especially that cockpit is just wonderfull. It really fits the gritty style of the Star Wars Universe. I also like the way the boarding ramp comes out between those two mandible-kind-of things and the overall shape of the ship looks like something from Star Wars, too.

Only nitpick is that the transitions of the ships angles could be a bit smoother and the hull could maybe have done with a few more tiles. But that's really just nitpicking. Overall this is a great build!

Great ship!  I really love your attention to detail, like the access ladder to the cockpit and the folding chairs.  I'm also impressed that you were able to add so much interior detail, while still achieving all the interesting angles and shaping of the ship.  Glad to have you building for the Empire!

Edited by LucasLaughing

Excellent transport cruiser! I also really like the amount of intricate detail, like the well angled plate-work, the doorway hatch, and the cockpit. Then not to mention the troop bay and engines are also very nicely decorated. Impressive work all around:thumbup:

Great stuff! It reminds me of the Clone Wars Republic Fighter Tank, shape-wise, which is a cool thing and very Star Wars-looking. Also, it looks a little bit like the ships from the upcoming Battlefront II game as well. Awesome work!

Very interesting design work and great ship. I especially like the landing gear and the angles you got on the front section. I probably would have sacrificed some of the interior to integrate the side weapons a little better and to allow for more interesting greebles and tile work on the side sections. 

Thanks for building with us