chanedw

[MOC] Bay 327 - A Star Wars Museum

I like it, and it is a great idea too.. In this way you can incorporate some of your Star Wars-stuff into a Town Layout!! Well done!!

I love this idea.  I’d pay it a visit.  

Just one thing, I’d have the photographers background in bright green, or bright blue, so then you’d get your photo with the scenery from the films. ;-)

A fun and very well executed idea! From the facade, with its really great sign, till the busy interior - its stacked full with ideas and fun details. Really nice :classic:

Yes, I am a big fan of Star Wars and City sets, so I have been looking for ways to incorporate my Star Wars minifigs into a modular building.  Thanks for everyone's kind words!

This is fantastic, what a great way to incorporate other themes into the modular buildings. I love the brick-built and themed-signage and the distinction between the licensed mannequin displays vs traditional yellow Lego people. The window-ed roof skylight is great as well. Hiker with SLR camera on selfie stick :laugh:. Awesome MOC and great photography. 

17 hours ago, koalayummies said:

This is fantastic, what a great way to incorporate other themes into the modular buildings. I love the brick-built and themed-signage and the distinction between the licensed mannequin displays vs traditional yellow Lego people. The window-ed roof skylight is great as well. Hiker with SLR camera on selfie stick :laugh:. Awesome MOC and great photography. 

Thanks!

13 hours ago, Kapp said:

This is really amazing. I like the seperation of different starwars themes...

Thanks!

That's brilliant!! A great way to combine themes and that exterior looks fantastic. The interior looks great too I love the way you've included lots of miniscale ships as exhibits (and the dress-up area is cool!!)  I'd definitely visit!!

Excellent stuff!!

17 hours ago, greg3 said:

That's brilliant!! A great way to combine themes and that exterior looks fantastic. The interior looks great too I love the way you've included lots of miniscale ships as exhibits (and the dress-up area is cool!!)  I'd definitely visit!!

Excellent stuff!!

Thanks!

So much to see and I love how you laid out each floor and have the various things hanging like the ships. Love that photography studio on the top floor! If this place existed near me I'd go!

22 hours ago, jackalope said:

Thanks for the feature!

19 hours ago, Kodan Black said:

So much to see and I love how you laid out each floor and have the various things hanging like the ships. Love that photography studio on the top floor! If this place existed near me I'd go!

Thanks!

18 hours ago, Lego Amaryl said:

Brilliant!

Thanks!

18 hours ago, madejp86 said:

Not a huge star wars fan but this is awesome!!!

Thanks!

On 10/7/2017 at 11:50 AM, BimmerBoy said:

Excellent!  Nice facade, fun interior, great details.  Love the droid head flower pots.

Thanks!