Sign in to follow this  
Capt Wolf

Convoys/fleets: Commodores, Admirals, and National Heroes

In the Trade MRCA, special commanders are required for convoys of more than 5 ships. If you are in charge of such a convoy, please post the name of the special commander and a picture in this thread. If you want to also link to a vignette of the commander, even better!

-If the convoy has more than 5 ships, a special commander must be paid, as follows:

- A commodore may command a group of 6-9 ships at a cost of 100 DBs and 100 PIPs per MRCA.

- An admiral may command a group of 10-15 ships at a cost of 200 DBs and 200 PIPs per MRCA.

- A national hero may command a fleet of 16-25 ships at a cost of 500 DBs and 500 PIPs per MRCA.

NB: The pay for the commander goes out of the game, not into the pockets of the relevant player.

Commodore Edgar Evercrees, Captain of the Oscuridad.

36878261013_7d693547a1.jpg

Paperwork:

36837859174_34402bc8c4.jpg
(taking this vessel from the shelf shows me again how much sturdier my new vessels are. It almost falls apart while picking it up...

Commodore William Hawthorne, one of Corrington's most experienced naval officers. As a young lieutenant a pirate cut right through his right eye and side of his mouth during a bording action. Though he survived the experience (and took revenge on the pirate) he was scarred for life, which just adds to his reputation

38412727611_650169b4a0_n.jpg

Edited by Flavius Gratian

7 hours ago, Bregir said:

Should it be 6-10, 11-15, and 16-25?

6-9, 10-15, and 16-25 are correct. Those numbers are straight from our discussions in the court.

Just now, Capt Wolf said:

6-9, 10-15, and 16-25 are correct. Those numbers are straight from our discussions in the court.

The mathematical inconsistency hurts my eyes... :pir-sing::pir_wacko::pir-tongue:

Commodore Hammish Grei is again shipping out on the Stormbringer II. Rumors have been floating about that the Crahaish neh Triuri has tasked him with something important. An Oktoberfest reveler claims to have overheard something about marble, but the man who relayed this information was wearing his latest conquest's chemise as he said it.
37567350842_d77d0fb938_o.jpg

Some new Eslandolan naval postings:

Captain de Flynt to serve as commodore aboard Espada de Luna:

capt_de_flynt.jpg

Commodore Gerrit Dekker takes command of Stormbringer II:

commodore_gerrit_dekker.jpg

Commander Sinbad:

35004699610_3bde627ebd_n.jpg

Notorious pirate captain in charge of the Komodo Dragon II and other famous ships.

hj2J66p.jpg

The Lord of Whispers has promoted Captain Katrin DeKruger (cmd: Hand of Fate) to acting Commodore of the Yellow Skull Pirate Fleet, while he is busy with other endeavours.

DeKruger was plucked from the docks of Breshaun by the pirate lord years ago, where she had run with the wild packs of orphaned and abandoned children.  While not a kind guardian, it was seen to that she was tutored sufficiently and joined cruises at a young age.  The target of the occasional rumour of witchcraft and sorcery by the crew, she rose up the ranks thanks to a hard sense of loyalty and a surprising ferociousness when the least bit threatened.  Quite amicable in port, she demands strict execution of orders at sea and has the requisite fortitude to keep the disparate reaver captains in line.  This has earned her the nickname "The Cold Mistress".

Edited by Kwatchi

The Grand Duchy of Prio, in light of past troubles with their national trade fleet, have turned to Lord Francisco de Pernica to serve as commodore of the squadron.

pernicus.jpg

If I want to be an Admiral instead of a Commodore do I need to do anything? Or will the appropriate DBs/PIPs just be removed from my account?

2 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

If I want to be an Admiral instead of a Commodore do I need to do anything? Or will the appropriate DBs/PIPs just be removed from my account?

The appropriate DBs are supposed to be deducted from your account. You just need to post the notice here.

On 1/8/2019 at 2:32 PM, MKJoshA said:

Commander Sinbad:

35004699610_3bde627ebd_n.jpg

Notorious pirate captain in charge of the Komodo Dragon II and other famous ships.

I would like Sinbad to be an Admiral now.

Recent reports from Tortuga are the former Captain Larvey of The Drunken Monkey has been touting himself as Admiral ... Something of a special assignment from "The Phoenix".

49011888682_0bcd95422a_n.jpg

Admiral Larvey

6 hours ago, Roadmonkeytj said:

Recent reports from Tortuga are the former Captain Larvey of The Drunken Monkey has been touting himself as Admiral ... Something of a special assignment from "The Phoenix".

He looks kind of  … crusty.

And BIG! :wink:

3 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

He looks kind of  … crusty.

And BIG! :wink:

Is the picture too big? I though I down sized it ....

Just now, Roadmonkeytj said:

Is the picture too big? I though I down sized it ....

Well over 12 inches tall on my screen

On 11/4/2019 at 2:11 PM, Capt Wolf said:

Well over 12 inches tall on my screen

Hopefully this is less large? As far as crusty it is the torso and hat from the Davey Jones fig. The head from one of the ninja figs. The beard is 20+ years old and is purposely dirty lol

5 minutes ago, Roadmonkeytj said:

Hopefully this is less large? As far as crusty it is the torso and hat from the Davey Jones fig. The head from one of the ninja figs. The beard is 20+ years old and is purposely dirty lol

I recognized the torso (and the head), and I like the crusty look. Very good character!

And now he's tiny -- smaller than your avatar.