Spud The Viking

[COR-FB] Spud's Reintroduction!

Hark! After a long and tumultuous time with life and all that goes with it, I; Spud, return to the game with increased dedication, enthusiasm and poor image presentation! 

Greeted by his soldiers and trusty piper, Spud walks out of his family home to set foot on a quest to restore order and autocracy to this unruly world, all in the name of Her Majesty.  

36706155793_1b42ca0cac_c.jpg

Hello again all, I have returned. Hopefully I can grasp the rules soon enough to fully enter in to this game. Hope I'm not too much of a hindrance :pir-sweet:

Also, those fence pieces can be found here, sorry again for my phone camera; I can't get outside in daylight here in Scotland

Edited by Spud The Viking

Welcome back spud! Great to have another member on the team. I would have liked more story, but that's just me being picky. I have nothing bad to say about the build, it looks pretty good!

I would not worry too much about your phone camera; that is all I have to work with as well.  Frankly, it wasn't until I zoomed in to see that you had some dirt on your base plate that I was sure it wasn't LDD. :pir-laugh:

Welcome (back) Spud! Will be looking forward to having you on board and seeing what adventures you will be up to (and to get a closer look at your sig fig).

Nice build, BTW. Looks rather palatial to me - you must be of good family! :)

2 hours ago, Mesabi said:

Welcome back spud! Great to have another member on the team. I would have liked more story, but that's just me being picky. I have nothing bad to say about the build, it looks pretty good!

Thanks! I was desperate to upload it so I didn't spend long on a story. I will definitely spend longer on other builds!

2 hours ago, Kwatchi said:

I would not worry too much about your phone camera; that is all I have to work with as well.  Frankly, it wasn't until I zoomed in to see that you had some dirt on your base plate that I was sure it wasn't LDD. :pir-laugh:

I have terrible problems with dust for some reason. Nothing a good scrub won't cleanse

11 minutes ago, Bregir said:

Welcome (back) Spud! Will be looking forward to having you on board and seeing what adventures you will be up to (and to get a closer look at your sig fig).

Nice build, BTW. Looks rather palatial to me - you must be of good family! :)

Or bankrupt and forced into service :pir-grin:. Next build coming up soon!

Looking good Spud and welcome back! I like the stairs, garden and statues and a Corrish piper is always a welcome sight!

26 minutes ago, Ayrlego said:

Looking good Spud and welcome back! I like the stairs, garden and statues and a Corrish piper is always a welcome sight!

Thanks! I hope you also enjoy the sound of bagpipes too!

This is a great way to reintroduce your character! I especially like the staircase and the gardens. Though those soldiers are standing on the grass! :pir-oh: Court martial them! :tongue: Glad to see you back in the game and hope we can help you figure things out. May your stay be long and enjoyable!

Welcome back! And such a stylish return it is. Excellent residential courtyard! :thumbup: