Sign in to follow this  
soccerkid6

Solitary Existence

This secluded shrine is one of many in a large monastery complex nestled into the Heavenly Mountains of Mitgardia.

overview-1.jpg

right.jpg

b.jpg

Also, if you didn't already see my post in the New Member Guide, this model is part of a giveaway. You can see the full details and more pictures of the model here.

Comments and criticism welcome :classic:

Heavenly little build indeed!

Lovely little shrine with some excellent shapes in it, the little statue in it fits perfectly as well.

Looks great, SK! The snow is superb, as usual, and it blends in with the rockwork perfectly; and the lavender leaves, one of your snowscape trademarks, look great here. The colors of the shrine offer a pleasing contrast with the landscape, too, and the balance of the composition is excellent as it goes up the path. The gold accents in the base complementing the gold in the shrine is the icing on the cake. Another small SK build for the win! Now to go and try to win it...

Great little vig, SK, looks suitably solitary!  The snow is fantastic as always, and nice use of dark red on the shrine!  Cool to see such a unique aspect of Mitgardian culture!

Such a little, lovely build! :wub: Though the stairs seem a little steep, that's the only hting I can remark. Stonework, rockwork, snow-work,... Worked out pretty well! :thumbup: 

Just because I'm a curious guy: can we expect a bigger build from you any time soon?

Brilliant little vignette! I also really like the color palette and just how much detail you managed to jam pack at this scale. Well done :thumbup:

Excellent build, the snow, rocks and path are all great but its the trees and shrine that really make it stand out, especially the gold highlights :thumbup: