Fifulin

LEGO Scooby Doo CMF wishlist!

32 minutes ago, Fifulin said:

Also, i don't think Scooby Doo and Dum can be counted as a minifigure, so female disguise Scooby and Shaggy should be in one bag together, and Scooby Dum could go with Fred. Then, of course, we have one more open spot!

I wasn't sure if I could count them either, but Lego dimensions did so I just put them on the list. But for the open spot I would choose either Flim Flam (but does someone really want him?) or Hot Dog Water since they were both part of Mystery Inc. at one point in time. Although Angel Dynamite is also an interesting character... Too many to choose from :sceptic:

4 hours ago, Huigberts Builds said:

I wasn't sure if I could count them either, but Lego dimensions did so I just put them on the list. But for the open spot I would choose either Flim Flam (but does someone really want him?) or Hot Dog Water since they were both part of Mystery Inc. at one point in time. Although Angel Dynamite is also an interesting character... Too many to choose from :sceptic:

I really love both Angel and HDW, so either one would be welcome. But Angel's death made me cry, so i think if i got a minifig of her, i would cry whenever i looked at it. I know Water died too, but it wasn't so... touching.

You know how nice it would be to see Lego return to Scooby Doo with new sets.

A big fig of the 10,000 volt ghost

A brick built Tar Monster (with space for Mr. Stoner inside)

Pterodactyl Ghost with new wing/arm elements

Scooby Doo and Shaggy in silly disguises and wacky places for them to hide (a flower pot with Scooby's head poking out of it or something)

Monsters like The Werewolf (Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Werewolf), Captain Cutler (with the CMF diving helmet/body in cool yellow and lime green), Jaguaro, The Creeper, The Ghost of Hyde, Skeleton Men, Joker and Penguin (for a nice little Batman meets Scooby Doo crossover), Space Kook, Phantom Shadow/Giggling Green Ghost, Snow Ghost, Frankenstein-like Monster (A Gaggle of Galloping Ghosts)

In case anyone doesn’t know, there’s gonna be a new animated theatrical Scooby-Doo movie next year! It may also start an animated Hanna-Barbera shared-universe franchise!

https://www.empireonline.com/movies/news/gina-rodriguez-will-forte-tracy-morgan-scooby-doo-movie/

I’ll be thrilled if LEGO decides to revisit Scooby-Doo next year! Don’t lose hope, guys.

3 hours ago, MatthewRC said:

In case anyone doesn’t know, there’s gonna be a new animated theatrical Scooby-Doo movie next year! It may also start an animated Hanna-Barbera shared-universe franchise!

https://www.empireonline.com/movies/news/gina-rodriguez-will-forte-tracy-morgan-scooby-doo-movie/

Just so you know, plans by Warner Brothers & WAG for this animated Scooby-Doo movie (and the Hanna-Barbera cinematic universe it's to be a part of) have been known about for a few years now. It was originally slated for last year, but then pushed back to 2020. :wink:

1 hour ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Just so you know, plans by Warner Brothers & WAG for this animated Scooby-Doo movie (and the Hanna-Barbera cinematic universe it's to be a part of) have been known about for a few years now. It was originally slated for last year, but then pushed back to 2020. :wink:

Don’t worry, I’ve since been aware of this announcement. I was just reminding everyone.

Ok it has been years sine Scooby Doo theme was retired and i still missed out on these sets. But i only have one Mystic inc van and the competed gangs. 

However, Velma is too tall with that legs -mid leg pieces were introduced in 2018, andit’s better for Velma!

So i think Scooby Doo CMF sounds great!! I’m ok with any monsters!