Fifulin

LEGO Scooby Doo CMF wishlist!

Hello, everyone on Eurobricks who is reading this, now i thought it's very sad that LEGO Scooby Doo retired, since Scooby was my childhood and i only have one set from the entire theme, so i thought we should get a wave two, or at least a CMF series. That idea got stuck in my mind and i wrote a list of minifigures i'd like to see, then scrapped some and this is how i think it would look like:

1. Vacation Scooby- Scooby (standing version) with a blue shirt on his body, face print would be: tongue sticking out, sunglasses, accessory is a camera

2. Disguise Shaggy- Shaggy wearing a sailor outfit with a new sailor hat-hair mold and a new, laughing face, no alternate expression, accessory is a tall 1X2 brick with a 'Scooby Snacks' print and a 1x2 tile on top of it

3. No Glasses Velma- Velma, the same as in the Mystery Mansion, except a new scared face without glasses, accessory would be a 2X1 clear transparent brick with a glasses print on it

4. Kidnapped Daphne- Daphne in her 'What's new Scooby-Doo' outfit, a double sided head with one side angry and the other side crying/scared, accessory is two chains

5. Hero Fred- Fred wearing his 'What's new Scooby-Doo' attire, one sided head with a confident winking smile, accessory would be a newspaper

6.Thorn- Thorn from 'The Witch's Ghost' with a one sided happy head, new hair mold, accessory would be a black guitar

7. Dusk- Dusk from 'The Witch's Ghost' with a two sided head with one side happy/singing and the other annoyed,new hair mold, her accessory are two drumsticks

8. Luna- The last Hex Girl, with a one sided happy head, new hair mold, no accessory

9. Hot Dog Water- Hot Dog Water from 'Mystery Incorporated', one sided worried head, accessory would be a computer

10. Charlie the Funland Robot- The Funland robot with a one sided head with his normal 'no emotion' face with glowing eyes, no accessory, if his hat doesn't count

11. Captain Cutler- A orange diver with glow-in-the dark seaweed printed on his torso, double sided head with one side being only green and the other would be the culprit unmasked,no accessory

12. Obliteratrix- A black striped costume with blond hair and a black head with two faces, one Obliteratrix's mask, the other being the culprit unmasked, accessory would be the new whip

13. Slime Monster- Green monster with a angry scary face, with skeleton covered in slime print all over  his body, his accessory is a cone of Fruitmeir's dessert

14. The Werewolf- A grey werewolf in a dark green t-shirt and lime green vest and pants with brown hair and tow faces, one shouting/howling and the othe would be the culprit unmasked, no accessory

15. The Evil Clown- A red suited clown with new hair/circus hat combo with two faces, one evil smile, the other is the culprit unmasked, accessory would be his hypnotising coin

16. Aphrodite- A pink dress, grey skin tone, blonde messy hair, two sided head, one crazy happy and the other the culprit unmasked, accessory is a basket with some pink flowers

17. The Creeper- Dark green suit, light green skin tone, brown messy hair, two faces, one angry/confused and the other is the culprit unmasked, accessory is a bag and a golden tile

18. Frankenstein- Dark Purple jacket and pants, pink t-shirt, green skin tone one sided head with an unamused expression, accessory is a brand new Scrappy-Doo mold, which is tall a bit like the series 16's Babysitter's baby

And, yeah, there should be 18 figures, like in the Disney Line. Tell me how you would like this and bye!

Thanks for reading :)

I wouldn't like it at all. We get enough licensed CMF series as it is. Plus some of the ones you suggest for the "gang" can be made from existing parts. Eg. take a sailor suit and use Shaggy's head. The Monsters CMF line also brought us many parts that can be used for classic style monsters, ideal for Scooby style villains, then there are others in the CMF line like the vintage diving suit.

I guess LEGO know the sales figures for the Scooby Doo sets, and whether it is in their interests to make a CMF line too. As the sets are now done, I doubt it would be worth their while as CMFs can be used to either sell or complement current big sets (Simpsons, Disney) or be pocket money toys for their current movies (TLM, TLBM, TLNM, etc).

Character Building have also done a blind bag series based on Scooby Doo (in 2013).

latest?cb=20130211205737

1 minute ago, MAB said:

I wouldn't like it at all. We get enough licensed CMF series as it is

Well, i like licensed CMFs more than the regular ones, because the regular ones are soooooo random. But a Scooby wave 2 or at least a CMF series would be so great, because MANY,MANY people miss that theme.

30 minutes ago, Fifulin said:

Well, i like licensed CMFs more than the regular ones, because the regular ones are soooooo random. But a Scooby wave 2 or at least a CMF series would be so great, because MANY,MANY people miss that theme.

The same can be said of many past themes. LEGO cannot keep every past theme going forever in future.

2017 has given us just one regular CMF series, when it used to be 3 per year in the past.

2 hours ago, MAB said:

The same can be said of many past themes. LEGO cannot keep every past theme going forever in future.

2017 has given us just one regular CMF series, when it used to be 3 per year in the past.

2018 continues the trend, and it's looking like 2019 will as well. I liked the SD theme as well as the next guy, but I'd really rather they just did another series 14 for monsters. I'm about licensed/LEGO-based movie CMFed out.

As for the regular CMF being so random, isn't that supposed to be the appeal? Something for EVERYONE?

Let's not get into the discussion about whether there should or should not be Licensed CMFs here...this is a wishlist thread for a theoretical Scooby-Doo CMF. So suggest wishes and nothing more please. :thumbup:

4 hours ago, Captain Nemo said:

Let's not get into the discussion about whether there should or should not be Licensed CMFs here...this is a wishlist thread for a theoretical Scooby-Doo CMF. So suggest wishes and nothing more please. :thumbup:

Thank you so much.

Creeper, Charlie the Robot, the Witch Doctor, Miner 49er and Captain Cutler off the top of my head. All fairly simple to make too.

If they did it, a Team GB sized run would be plenty - 8 to 10. The four in the gang, as done before, one would come with Scooby (he is not a minifigure so cannot be a CMF) and 4-6 monsters. So Creeper, Witch Doctor, Black Knight and Captain Cutler. Maybe another Mummy and Redbeard's Ghost. All useful parts.

And i wish if they don't make a Cmf, they'll at least do a wave two which would have five sets again:

1. Scooby's beach surprise

It would have a small beach and a bit of sea, some juice bar maybe, Shaggy and Scooby in tropical outfits Captain Cutler and the Witch Doctor

2. The chase in the haunted mine

It would have a medium size cavelike mine and a small vagon rack, included would be Scooby, Velma and Miner 49er

3. Idk

4. Idk

5. Redbeard-s Ship sail

A big brown ship, minifigures are Redbeard, two skeleton pirates, Daphne,  Shaggy, Scooby and Fred, also a small scrappy figure

My top six minifigures i would like to own if the CMF was real are

6. No glasses Velma

5. Ghost Clown

4. Creeper

3. Captain Cutler

2. Luna (My fave Hex girl)

1. Obliteratrix (I mean, she tried to kill the gang! How cool is that??)

Edited by Fifulin

To be honest, I would love to see the LEGO Scooby-Doo theme make a comeback one day! I'd also like to see the five Ghoul Girls from Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School individually, and also Shaggy & Scooby in their 1980's appearances, featuring Shaggy in his red shirt & blue jeans and Scooby with a red collar.

Edited by MatthewRC

1. Shaggy with Scooby Doo

2. Velma with Scrappy-Doo

3. Daphne

4. Fred

5. Witch Doctor

6. Witch

7. Headless Specter

8. Spooky Space Kook

9. Phantom Shadow

10. Redbeard's Ghost

11. Ghost of Captain Cutler

12. Puppet Master

13. Creeper

14. Carlotta the Gypsy

15. Charlie the Funland Robot

16. Queen Morbidia

17. Zomba

18. Werewolf

19. Ghost of Zen Tuo

20. Indian With Doctor

Nice wishes people. Altho you know you can have some newer monsters on your lists, nobody said that all the Scooby Doo villains have to be from the older series? What i really hope for is new facial expressions for the gang, a box of Scooby Snacks, Scrappy and at least one newer 'Mystery Incorporated' monster, wave 1 had a newer 'What's new Scooby Doo' monster (Creepy Keeper) so maybe Obliteratrix? ?? :D She's my fave villain,  so don't be mad about me talking about her all the time.

Edited by Fifulin

Here's a picture i made in MS Paint of my beloved Oblie :) <3 

Obliteratrix LEGO.png

Edited by Fifulin

Well how about some from the cross over movies like the Three Stooges & Harlem Globetrotters. (NO BATMAN! He has enough sets / mini figures.) 

Also some comment on YouTube said a Mystery Inc Headquarters set would be cool, soo... it could look like a tall tree with a treehouse on top, with the bottom floor of the tree being the garage, the second floor Velma's lab and the third the kitchen with the house on top being the main roon with computers, a blackboard, a couch and a wardrobe. It would be Highly inspired by A pup named Scooby Doo,  so it could include some monster from that series and one from Mystery Incorporated. If you want to see what tree house i mean, just search Scooby Doo Treehouse on Google ;)

On 9/27/2017 at 10:41 PM, samurai-turtle said:

Well how about some from the cross over movies like the Three Stooges & Harlem Globetrotters. (NO BATMAN! He has enough sets / mini figures.) 

I seem to remember Laurel and Hardy showing up on Scooby-Doo so I am add those two, to the list also. 

Some sets/minifigures based on Mystery Incorporated would be about the best thing ever. The villains even had their won van, the Enigma machine, in one episode. Perfect set material!

14 hours ago, LegoTFGuy said:

Some sets/minifigures based on Mystery Incorporated would be about the best thing ever. The villains even had their won van, the Enigma machine, in one episode. Perfect set material!

EXACTLY MY POINT, PAL!

I mean, the fact that wave one only had villains (save one) from the old show doesn't mean that wave two (if it happens) couldn't have any Mystery Incorporated, Be Cool Scooby Doo villains! At least a set with the Enigma Machine with five monsters from that show included would have it. For the monsters i hope for Obliteratrix, The Freak of Crystal Cove, The Slime Monster, Que Horrifico and of course THE EVIL ENTITY ITSELF!!

On 26. 9. 2017 at 10:17 PM, Fifulin said:

And i wish if they don't make a Cmf, they'll at least do a wave two which would have five sets again:

1. Scooby's beach surprise

It would have a small beach and a bit of sea, some juice bar maybe, Shaggy and Scooby in tropical outfits Captain Cutler and the Witch Doctor

2. The chase in the haunted mine

It would have a medium size cavelike mine and a small vagon rack, included would be Scooby, Velma and Miner 49er

3. Idk

4. Idk

5. Redbeard-s Ship sail

A big brown ship, minifigures are Redbeard, two skeleton pirates, Daphne,  Shaggy, Scooby and Fred, also a small scrappy figure

Also, a Snow Ghost Chase, like a snowy hill, with winter outift versions of all the Mystery Inc. and their ski. It would also include the Snow Ghost, who's hidden lair is under the hill and the 10,000 volt ghost with a radio antenne. It would also include a snow scooter for Mystery Inc and a coffee stand so Shaggy and Scooby can have a snack there.

For the wave two, the main characters would be all different. Scooby will be the same, but he will get new facial expressions and a red collar (https://www.google.cz/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fvignette3.wikia.nocookie.net%2Fscoobydoo%2Fimages%2F5%2F5c%2FCyber_Scooby_%28Cyber_Chase%29.png%2Frevision%2Flatest%3Fcb%3D20160227043932&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fscoobydoo.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FCyber_Scooby_(Scooby-Doo_and_the_Cyber_Chase)&docid=j23lbXDTd8hsGM&tbnid=uO7Hww4qBX91eM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwiclNGE6ejWAhUGnRQKHYp-AGgQMwglKAAwAA..i&w=593&h=617&bih=659&biw=1366&q=scooby doo red collar&ved=0ahUKEwiclNGE6ejWAhUGnRQKHYp-AGgQMwglKAAwAA&iact=mrc&uact=8)

Shaggy would get his red T-shirt and blue pants and his two new double sided heads would be a normal one (Grin and a very shocked screaming expression) and an exclusive one, which is exclusive to the Chase set (Laughing and a scream) (https://www.google.cz/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fvignette3.wikia.nocookie.net%2Fscooby-doofanon%2Fimages%2F0%2F0f%2FShaggy_Rogers_3.png%2Frevision%2Flatest%3Fcb%3D20140228131314&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fscooby-doofanon.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FShaggy_Rogers_(GGD%27s_Canon)&docid=1NySLbYdV3umlM&tbnid=54jixBBwaz5_AM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwih05-M6ejWAhUCchQKHb67DGoQMwgmKAEwAQ..i&w=221&h=257&bih=659&biw=1366&q=scooby doo shaggy red shirt&ved=0ahUKEwih05-M6ejWAhUCchQKHb67DGoQMwgmKAEwAQ&iact=mrc&uact=8) 

Velma would get her archeologist outfit and a new face featuring a blushing expression on one side and a no-glasses face on the other one. Of course, her accessory would be a 1X2 transparent brick with a glasses print (https://www.google.cz/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stfimages.in%2Floader%2Fpictures%2F565ebe8ff84cfe81b26bad4b895a96c3.png&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fsharethefiles.com%2Fforum%2Fviewtopic.php%3Ft%3D75868&docid=Lyh6MDUqaNAJ4M&tbnid=3YvdFKKFASKiOM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwj4msWm6ejWAhVDtBQKHf3rD3UQMwgrKAYwBg..i&w=544&h=400&bih=659&biw=1366&q=scooby doo velma where's my mummy&ved=0ahUKEwj4msWm6ejWAhVDtBQKHf3rD3UQMwgrKAYwBg&iact=mrc&uact=8#h=400&imgdii=diRf7Gc3uaf2WM:&vet=10ahUKEwj4msWm6ejWAhVDtBQKHf3rD3UQMwgrKAYwBg..i&w=544)

Fred would be in his WNSD outfit and expressions are worried smile and frown (https://www.google.cz/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fvignette3.wikia.nocookie.net%2Fwhatsnewscoobydoo%2Fimages%2F9%2F94%2FVlcsnap-2014-04-23-10h23m20s156.png%2Frevision%2Flatest%3Fcb%3D20140423203223&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwhatsnewscoobydoo.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FFred_Jones&docid=7kc8u7PGgjXiDM&tbnid=h3y-s9R4ESb9kM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwizmaC36ejWAhUC8RQKHRyoAdAQMwgtKAgwCA..i&w=720&h=540&bih=659&biw=1366&q=scooby doo what's new scooby doo fred&ved=0ahUKEwizmaC36ejWAhUC8RQKHRyoAdAQMwgtKAgwCA&iact=mrc&uact=8)

Daphne is in her WNSD outfit aand as the others, she features two new expressions: a confident smile and a frown  (https://www.google.cz/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.sharetv.com%2Fshows%2Fcharacters%2Flarge%2Fwhats_new_scooby-doo.daphne_blake.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fsharetv.com%2Fshows%2Fwhats_new_scooby-doo%2Fcast%2Fdaphne_blake&docid=NjrOQAykFO3hMM&tbnid=EAvtYbBAND14FM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwjpwOG96ejWAhWBPhQKHXDKBWkQMwhJKBowGg..i&w=240&h=320&bih=659&biw=1366&q=scooby doo what's new scooby doo daphne&ved=0ahUKEwjpwOG96ejWAhWBPhQKHXDKBWkQMwhJKBowGg&iact=mrc&uact=8)

Each of them would get their exclusive variants n the Snow Chase set, looking like this: https://www.google.cz/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2F68.media.tumblr.com%2F04413834a82cfe981f53d8f2d50b24ba%2Ftumblr_inline_nf5rso8SEM1qf2t8w.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tumblr.com%2Ftagged%2Fwinter-clothes-are-so-good&docid=yh2wSbnQLD3uuM&tbnid=AnfA5sxjVddaJM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwit1J2E6-jWAhUHuRQKHep9AmkQMwgmKAEwAQ..i&w=320&h=218&itg=1&bih=659&biw=1366&q=Scooby Doo winter outfits&ved=0ahUKEwit1J2E6-jWAhUHuRQKHep9AmkQMwgmKAEwAQ&iact=mrc&uact=8#h=218&imgdii=RvpiIu7Hzw4EEM:&vet=10ahUKEwit1J2E6-jWAhUHuRQKHep9AmkQMwgmKAEwAQ..i&w=320

Except maybe with a jacket for Scoob.

I would also love an Alice May with a fake smile on one side of her head and a frown on the other. Because you would need a suspect in your mysteries, so normal versions of culprits would always be welcomed.

Ok, so.... those are all my ideas for now. If you could tell me what set you would like to see from LEGO Scooby Doo, i would be very happy :)

Edited by Fifulin

12 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

Wouldn't mind a Ghost of the Red Baron minifig.

Yeah, he's.... disturbing

Let's give it a go. I tried to include as many eras as possible and I think I succeeded. About 50% of them are good guys, just because there are many interesting characters in the shows. But we can call Red Herring a villain, he's our #1 suspect at least.

1. Scooby Doo in disguise (one of the female ones)

2. Shaggy in disguise (no particular one)

3. Emile Mondavarious with Scrappy-Doo

4. Fred (what's new Scooby-Doo outfit)

5. Daphne in swimsuit (because I want a fleshy swimsuit piece that isn't slave Leia) + daphne puppet

6. Velma in archeologist outfit with at least a non-glasses face and a new variant with glasses.

7. Witch Doctor

8. Redbeard's Ghost

9. Charlie the Funland Robot

10. Creeper

11. Crybaby Clown or Ghost Clown

12. Mr. E with Professor Pericles

13. Sheriff Bronson Stone

14. Mayor Fred Jones Sr.

15. Red Herring (as an adult)

16. Thorn

17. Dusk

18. Luna

19. Vincent Van Ghoul

20. Obliteratrix or Scooby Dum

14 hours ago, Huigberts Builds said:

Let's give it a go. I tried to include as many eras as possible and I think I succeeded. About 50% of them are good guys, just because there are many interesting characters in the shows. But we can call Red Herring a villain, he's our #1 suspect at least.

1. Scooby Doo in disguise (one of the female ones)

2. Shaggy in disguise (no particular one)

3. Emile Mondavarious with Scrappy-Doo

4. Fred (what's new Scooby-Doo outfit)

5. Daphne in swimsuit (because I want a fleshy swimsuit piece that isn't slave Leia) + daphne puppet

6. Velma in archeologist outfit with at least a non-glasses face and a new variant with glasses.

7. Witch Doctor

8. Redbeard's Ghost

9. Charlie the Funland Robot

10. Creeper

11. Crybaby Clown or Ghost Clown

12. Mr. E with Professor Pericles

13. Sheriff Bronson Stone

14. Mayor Fred Jones Sr.

15. Red Herring (as an adult)

16. Thorn

17. Dusk

18. Luna

19. Vincent Van Ghoul

20. Obliteratrix or Scooby Dum

I wouldn't mind if this was the official list (if there was going to be a S-D CMF), as long as it has the Hex Girls, no glasses Velma and Obliteratrix, i'm okay :laugh:

Also, i don't think Scooby Doo and Dum can be counted as a minifigure, so female disguise Scooby and Shaggy should be in one bag together, and Scooby Dum could go with Fred. Then, of course, we have one more open spot!

I, also think that some villains wouldn't need an unmasked face, like the Zombie, he had none and was still a good minifig!

Edited by Fifulin