SalvoBrick

2008 MOC town vehicles

indexed.gif V-LC-01D to V-LC-01F, V-LV-05D

Hello!

My new town is almost ready for the inauguration. In the meanwhile, here there are some MOC vehicles, some of them are new, others are revised versions of old ones.

esso_tanker1.jpg

The old red articulated truck is now a gas tanker.

flatbed_truck3.jpg

a flatbed truck inspirated by set #7900, but 6-wide instead of 8-wide.

tan_vintage2.jpg

A tan vintage car. My cars are usually 4-wide, but some vintage cars were very big, so here's a 6-wide one :)

tow_truck1.jpg

A tow truck, inspired by the recent truck sets. I'm not totally satisfied with this one, so I might modify it in the future.

More pics here, after moderated:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=301293

Hope you like :)

I've been wanting an official CITY tanker truck and tow truck ever since the gas station last year, and if they were as good as yours, I'd buy them for sure. Great job! *y*

Nice trucks!

I especially like the gaz tanker.

Having some trucks for a layout is very important, they brings some life in the street.

Good work.

Now, we are waiting for the whole city and trucks pictures!

Really nice looking vehicles you have there, the tanker is also my favorite. I believe it will look great together with the Town Plan gas station. *y*

Excellent job, one and all! The commercial vehicles are all very convincing, but I am always especially fond of vintage vehicles and this one is certainly no exception. *sweet*

6-Wide On! *y*

Nice! The tow truck and gas tanker are great! *y* Not sure about the transport trucj though.. :-/

Everything is very nice i really like how you realize Mocs, and you are italian like me so i fell support italian Mocs :-P (joking of course i appreciate all the mocs i like)

Great new vehicles Salvobrick! I have a three wheeled car just like that in my collection!

I suppose great minds think alike! ;-)

Great vehicles :-) Love the postal truck very much! Hehe, it have the classic looks *sweet*

These are really cool vehicles! Great job, I'd love to see them in you town. *y*

~Peace