This is the finished MOC if you want see the construction process go to this thread construction process. In the beginning the truck had to be very simple but everything was getting complicated :laugh: , now we have a 2 cylinders engine, pendular rear suspension and independent front one, pneumatic bed and hand of god steering with steering wheel. Currently I am making instructions and will cost 3 euros because they will be my first for sale so it is special offer :laugh: . I hope you like even not being a supercar :wink: .

BQmxrVo.jpg

y4Bbblj.jpg

MISyNd7.jpg

dV0uSSy.jpg

JTqQQvl.jpg?1

pdsELcw.jpg?1

Edited by jorgeopesi

Normally you can't judge a MOC by it's name, but not with this! - It's exactly what it's says it is, and is very well done too!

I really like it! :classic: Great work!

@jorgeopesi Mini dumper ended really nice except one thing - it looks like people need skateboards or something like this to climb up the trucks because there are black liftarms instead of stairs (but that is just my opinion)...

3 hours ago, I_Igor said:

it looks like people need skateboards or something like this to climb up the trucks

:laugh:, isn't it amazing the fun you can have with a bit imagination!

4 minutes ago, mocbuild101 said:

:laugh:, isn't it amazing the fun you can have with a bit imagination!

...or perhaps with aid of some string...:laugh: (not the rope to hung around - you know what I mean).

Seriously @jorgeopesi is great MOCer and I really respect his work, so it is unusual that within his perfection in model building approach he did not make proper stairs hm :look:

Personally I'll leave one liftarm with 15 holes and use this part for stairs... but there are also other possibilities...:wink:

Thanks for the all nice comments, I know I can bulid better stairs but the same happens every part of the MOC, I needed to finish it in order to build another things I think I am was getting closer to the never ending building history :laugh: .

3 hours ago, jorgeopesi said:

Thanks for the all nice comments, I know I can bulid better stairs but the same happens every part of the MOC, I needed to finish it in order to build another things I think I am was getting closer to the never ending building history :laugh: .

Yes, like to be lost in some kind of magical circle :laugh:

jorgeopesi I really like the building part of Lego but what I look forward to is new builds and you have given me a new one ...thanks!! Finally a dump truck that goes with Sheo's Terex RH400!!                

4 hours ago, AFOLegofan66 said:

jorgeopesi I really like the building part of Lego but what I look forward to is new builds and you have given me a new one ...thanks!! Finally a dump truck that goes with Sheo's Terex RH400!!                

Well I think this one is too small, my previous one has a more similar scale with the Terex but I also think that its arm doesn´t arrive as high as it should to can load it.

U4jyyod.jpg?1