Recommended Posts

You have seen the saloon and other stuff.

Now, here are more western houses:

37219592806_6511557765_c.jpg

The Sherriff is not sleeping - just resting!

37408802815_2eec1db399_c.jpg

I don't know what she had said to him...

37219591186_74e241a6b9_c.jpg

And this is going to be the train station:

37408804055_0d39549c05_c.jpg

Next train expected at noon.

C&C welcome!

(pictures of the city houses so far can be found on flickr)

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great creations, colourful yet tidy and the characters fit in perfectly. I especially liked the jail! :classic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice creations they mantain an attractive simple build with good use of colors. :classic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23.9.2017 at 9:58 PM, sander1992 said:

Those houses look nice. :classic:

Great use of colors in these builds.

Appreciated!

On 25.9.2017 at 10:48 PM, ramar said:

Great creations, colourful yet tidy and the characters fit in perfectly. I especially liked the jail! :classic:

Thanks a lot :sweet:

On 26.9.2017 at 3:51 AM, Niku said:

Nice creations they mantain an attractive simple build with good use of colors. :classic:

Medieval topics tend to end up in grey ... this was a chance to make use of colors!

On 26.9.2017 at 10:05 PM, pantelis said:

I lile all the builds..nice colors..

Thank you very much!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great colourful houses !

The train station is my favourite one ! I like the little bell on top of the roof !

A solid base for a western layout !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5.10.2017 at 11:44 AM, Faladrin said:

Great colourful houses !

The train station is my favourite one ! I like the little bell on top of the roof !

A solid base for a western layout !

Thanks. The bell is "borrowed" from the Lone Ranger train set....:grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.