pantelis

Secret Castle of Rohan

An excellent MOC for sure.

I don't understand the "Rohan" reference though - to me this looks like a (great) generic medieval castle build. Nothing about it points towards LotR or Rohan for me.

Apart from that: are there interiors to the buildings?

6 hours ago, Vorkosigan said:

Great details on such a small footprint! Like the textures. 

Thanks for your coments vorkosigan..

4 hours ago, Drunknok said:

I don't understand the "Rohan" reference though - to me this looks like a (great) generic medieval castle build. Nothing about it points towards LotR or Rohan for me.

Apart from that: are there interiors to the buildings?

Thank you drunknon..the reason i named this secret castle of rohan was at the first of the colors and the minifigs.the second is that....must be a secret castle of rohan..haha..yes it has an interiors and i will post pictures..thanks.

On 23/09/2017 at 2:01 AM, Drunknok said:

I agree. It is a lovely little MOC, but if anything looks more Gondor-like than Rohan, with the guards on duty in their armour.

1 hour ago, MAB said:

I agree. It is a lovely little MOC, but if anything looks more Gondor-like than Rohan, with the guards on duty in their armour.

Thanks for your coments

Thank you..i am trying to do thinks with out the licensed figures and sets..

Took my time for charging the pics(bad internet connection) But the wait was worthy, in such a nice pack castle you put many details and good tecniques well done. :classic:

17 hours ago, Niku said:

Took my time for charging the pics(bad internet connection) But the wait was worthy, in such a nice pack castle you put many details and good tecniques well done. :classic:

Thank you very much niku for your very good coments..i hope you like the pictures.