Sign in to follow this  
Aventador2004

42054 C model- Articulated Hauler

Recommended Posts

hi everyone, as i start work on my TC12 entry, i made this from about 1000 parts of the CLAAS. it only tilts the bed with PF, and lots of power due to no gearbox. the steering has a knob on top of cab, near battery. it doesn't have super close relation to a hauler these days, but it looks fine to me. 

  • Hog
  • Motorized dump
  • Cabin
  • Rolling wheels
  • Lights

Some pictures: with white background instead.

IMG_3106.JPG

IMG_3110.JPG

IMG_3112.JPG

IMG_3114.JPG

dumper goes back, unlocks, and dumps (more in a video)

IMG_3115.JPG

IMG_3117.JPG

IMG_3118.JPG

IMG_3119.JPG

IMG_3121.JPG

enjoy, comment, and thanks for looking!

Edited by Aventador2004

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's some very specific offroad hauler.

Why nor red rims?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jurss said:

That's some very specific offroad hauler.

Why nor red rims?!

oh sorry, i forgot to put them on. i was using them on a different project, and forgot to swap. i will take new pictures.

Thanks though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know you like feedback, so here's mine... :wink:

Things I like:

  • Looks great, lots of functions.
  • The big tires make it look like a monster dump-truck!

Things that you should change:

  • Doesn't look anything like a Volvo A25f - so you should remove the association with it.
  • Bed of dumper needs more structure - the sides need more height.
  • Photos are a bit grainy - this is caused by a high ISO and low lighting - more light would help.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mocbuild101 said:

I know you like feedback, so here's mine... :wink:

Things I like:

  • Looks great, lots of functions.
  • The big tires make it look like a monster dump-truck!

Things that you should change:

  • Doesn't look anything like a Volvo A25f - so you should remove the association with it.
  • Bed of dumper needs more structure - the sides need more height.
  • Photos are a bit grainy - this is caused by a high ISO and low lighting - more light would help.

 

 

Thanks, i will take these into account. i will remove the volvo picture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks like some truck for conquerring other planets and / or part of mining & reseaech equipment. Because it is C model, color choice is very good :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, I_Igor said:

It looks like some truck for conquerring other planets and / or part of mining & reseaech equipment. Because it is C model, color choice is very good :thumbup:

Thanks, that first made me laugh! The colors were bad on first version, and it is way better than having red, white, and gray front.

Just now, LvdH said:

One of your best MOCs yet. :thumbup: 

Thanks alot, I hope I can soon show my helicopter from this set soon too.

And I just got a 8069, so I will make a few pictures with that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Myers Lego Technic said:

I am amazed at how fast your skills have improved.  

 

Thanks everyone for nice replies!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, aminnich said:

I have to say, this is my favorite MOC of yours. Well done! 

wow! thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Aventador2004 said:

whoops.

I wonted to point that but @aminnich was faster :angry: 

:laugh:

Edited by I_Igor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Aventador2004 said:

i was reminded to do that, but I didn't.

Don't worry, it want run (drive) away :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, aminnich said:

:tongue: it is a common mistake on a lot of MOCs with those tires 

Yes, previus tires had symetrical tread pattern so people forgot that they are dealing with new tires :wink:

Edited by I_Igor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LvdH said:

One of your best MOCs yet. :thumbup: 

I second this! I love free style biilds and this one realy has 'presence':thumbup:. I agree with @mocbuild101 that the bed if the dumper needs more structure. Something with bent liftarms instead of connectors would be better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Didumos69 said:

I second this! I love free style biilds and this one realy has 'presence':thumbup:. I agree with @mocbuild101 that the bed if the dumper needs more structure. Something with bent liftarms instead of connectors would be better.

Thanks, working on it, but it will not go taller, so i can load with the 8069.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like it a lot - it's got a nice aggressive look. A real-life version of something like this would look terrific in a post-apocalyptic film.

You're improving in leaps and bounds!

Edited by suffocation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, suffocation said:

I like it a lot - it's got a nice aggressive look. A real-life version of something like this would look terrific in a post-apocalyptic film.

You're improving in leaps and bounds!

Thanks! I will make a rough sketch if you are interested.

4 minutes ago, BrickbyBrickTechnic said:

Very nicely done. I can see much improvement between this and your previous MOCs.

Thanks, good to hear from another c modeler.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.