ds760

75192 - UCS Millennium Falcon 2017 MOD/MOC

Through the Secret door in the Main Hold, you can reach a corridor that connects to the Freight Loading Area and the Forward Cargo Hold with the Life Support Systems and the Shield Generator. The Cargo Hold has a sliding door. All these interiors were not a part of Jealon Edwards Moc.

777wk7z.jpg

78xcjoz.jpg

79m4jyy.jpg

76i2juj.jpg

80s7k9u.jpg

81vcjsc.jpg

82qukod.jpg

83nckni.jpg

84fck64.jpg

85nmjak.jpg

Edited by Friedie

Some final pics from the Main Hold: A scene from Episode IV. Here you see, that With the Minifigures in it you can realise, that the Interior is quite roomy.

I hope you enjoyed the little tour!

87ddj4w.jpg

882vjr9.jpg

895ejls.jpg

This interior is really amazing.

Looks like you doubled the pieces count also! 

I guess you can’t use any (angled) stand for it? The roof hull panels just seems put over the ship with no connection ?

5 hours ago, Lfm55 said:

This interior is really amazing.

Looks like you doubled the pieces count also! 

I guess you can’t use any (angled) stand for it? The roof hull panels just seems put over the ship with no connection ?

Yes, I think there are about 15.000 pieces. The Panels are fixed like in the UCS Version. I think I could put it on an angled stand if I wanted to, but I already have a nice shelf to put it in.

Edited by Friedie

That’s even better than what i thought then!

If i had the budget if would have gone this way, but i gonna keep my version with hinged hull.

Next step would be the engine you still haven’t mod.

:)

On 3/10/2021 at 5:28 PM, Friedie said:

Yes, I think there are about 15.000 pieces. The Panels are fixed like in the UCS Version. I think I could put it on an angled stand if I wanted to, but I already have a nice shelf to put it in.

It’s really marvelous. You should make a video about your Falcon, as it has so many details it’s very hard to get the complete picture of the internals. :)

So I recently got the 75192 UCS Millennium Falcon and am halfway through building it. Already I can see that I'd love to be able to modify it to get a more complete interior, but I can't really see how to do it without using a completely different structure, otherwise there seem to be too many things in the way that can't be moved, notably the all the technic bricks that are part of the basic frame. Did the people who've done a more complete interior (I keep seeing reference to Jaelon Edwards and I think his interior is along the lines of what I'd be looking for) just completely rebuilt with a different structure altogether? Or is there a way to actually mod the 75192 to accommodate the interior? I've been searching for instructions all over and have come up empty, I assume it's just too complicated to generate those, but I guess a stud.io file or general guidelines or pictures would help a bunch. For now, I'll enjoy finishing my build of the original, but I know I'll be itching for a new project once done.

I feel like I'm late to this party, however...Got the monster in Dec 2020. Have just finished all the basic mods/mocs. Found a way to run corridors through the frame without weakening it, so thought I'd share. Not circular, but corridors nonetheless.  

IMG_0929.jpeg

29 minutes ago, CJShuffleX said:

I feel like I'm late to this party, however...Got the monster in Dec 2020. Have just finished all the basic mods/mocs. Found a way to run corridors through the frame without weakening it, so thought I'd share. Not circular, but corridors nonetheless.  

Welcome to eurobricks, the modifications look good

5 hours ago, CJShuffleX said:

Ooooh - are you able to elaborate on how you achieved this wondrous feat????  I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one interested!

6 minutes ago, CJShuffleX said:

I'd show you more photos, but it will only let me upload 40k files...which is kinda pointless.

You are unable to upload photos to Eurobricks, the uploading function is for profile images. You will need to link an image from an image hosting site, like Flickr, and it will be embedded for you. The easiest way to do this is to copy and paste the URL from Flickr or whatever site into your post and after a few seconds the image will appear.

https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=97921

Edited by Stuartn

51201539683_d52b76c246_z.jpg Thanks @Stuartn. Got a photo that shows how the corridor/door was integrated into the chassis. I'll try to pull it apart so that you can see the structural bits.

Hi, been slowly tweaking my falcon based on the many great suggestions here. Only the basic obvious ones like the engine mod, rotated rear vent ports, few colour swaps etc. (docking ports are a definite future “fix” once I work out what the best complete solution is)

But now I’ve found it’s final display place alongside Jerec’s ultimate xwing in my display coffee table (LED engines on motion detection of course), I need to add the missing piece - a decent cockpit interior, ideally with han and chewie + ideally Leia and C3PO.

I remember seeing a few great renditions on here, but is there a settled on “best”, and importantly, is there a build that includes instructions and/or a parts list for my BL order? 
Hopefully there’s one “completed” version that someone can provide, as I plan to light it, so it triggers at the same time the engines fire up on motion detection.

Cheers for any links, tips or even pics!

Edited by ptrg

Hi everyone, I’ve also been following this thread for a while now and have found so many great ideas that I want to apply to my own falcon. My main focus as of late has been to get a more accurate looking underside (better looking landing gear, properly positioned landing gear, better paneling). I just did a rough redesign of the landing gear so let me know what you think!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/191473099@N06/51213519900/

On 28.2.2021 at 17:24, Friedie said:

Hallo @cehnot,

Ich habe Ihre brillante Idee vor einigen Wochen gelesen und meine UCS Falcon Mod gebaut, indem ich das getan habe, was Sie vorgeschlagen haben. Beginnend mit Jaelons Innenstruktur und Teilen des Innenraums habe ich begonnen, die Außenteile der Lego-Version dem Build hinzuzufügen. Ich musste die innere Struktur etwas dehnen und fand einen alternativen Weg, um die Mandibeln zu befestigen, damit ich den vorderen Laderaum und die Frachtluftschleuse hinzufügen konnte, die Jaelon in seinem Build nicht hatte:

01jjk4t.jpg

02uck7s.jpg

Ich baue den Falcon auch etwas "dicker", damit der Innenraum hineinpasst. Das ist kein großes Problem, da ich die Lego-Version sowieso etwas zu dünn finde. Ich habe auch noch einige Änderungen und Erweiterungen im Vergleich zu Jaelons Innenausstattung vorgenommen. Hier sind noch einige Bilder meiner endgültigen Version, ich werde später einige detailliertere Bilder hinzufügen, wenn es von Interesse ist.:

0311kor.jpg

04c8kji.jpg

054bk24.jpg

95osjr4.jpg

9051ksx.jpg

918gj5h.jpg

925xkb6.jpg

93kojrj.jpg

94gujnb.jpg

Hello, how do I change the base structure of the falcon so that it supports the interior. Can someone help me please? Maybe with pictures or a Stud.io file. I would be particularly happy about an answer from Friedie from Germany! Thanks

I missed these updates from last year. How you got these interior were wonderful. What a great topic. I still have the set in the box. 

On 1/27/2022 at 4:33 PM, christianraithel said:

Hello, how do I change the base structure of the falcon so that it supports the interior. Can someone help me please? Maybe with pictures or a Stud.io file. I would be particularly happy about an answer from Friedie from Germany! Thanks

Starting with Jaelon Edwards interior structure (he sells his instructions, you will find the contact on youtube) and parts of the interior. Then I started adding the exterior parts of the Lego Version to the build. I had to stretch the inner structure a bit and found an alternative way to attach the mandibles, so I could add the forward hold and the cargo air lock, which Jaelon didn't have in his build: Sorry, but I didn't make instructions. The inner structur must be totally converted to give room for the interior.

Edited by Friedie

I am torn between the newest updates to this mod and the newly released Brickvault falcon designed by Marshall. I may purchase the instructions to study them and keep these changes on the UCS falcon to see how I may improve it when I get time to start it. 

23 hours ago, cehnot said:

I am torn between the newest updates to this mod and the newly released Brickvault falcon designed by Marshall. I may purchase the instructions to study them and keep these changes on the UCS falcon to see how I may improve it when I get time to start it. 

You should w8 till they show their build version! 

i got the v1 instruction from flut! The front keeps dropping down on my build. Mb they changed something, or i did something wrong or it doesnt work:)

even the chinese already copied it and they have stands for the front but maybe just a cheap copy;)

Edited by muhkuh

On 2/16/2022 at 12:31 PM, cehnot said:

Honestly, I'd say to build MB's Falcon instead of modding the UCS because MB's version already has everything thats missing from the UCS one. And I think a good chunk of the UCS parts can apply to MB's MF. 

5 hours ago, muhkuh said:

You should w8 till they show their build version! 

i got the v1 instruction from flut! The front keeps dropping down on my build. Mb they changed something, or i did something wrong or it doesnt work:)

even the chinese already copied it and they have stands for the front but maybe just a cheap copy;)

Idk if you got the email from Flutdisque, but everyone who purchased the v1 instructions can get the new one for free. 

5 hours ago, Evergreen said:

Honestly, I'd say to build MB's Falcon instead of modding the UCS because MB's version already has everything thats missing from the UCS one. And I think a good chunk of the UCS parts can apply to MB's MF. 

Idk if you got the email from Flutdisque, but everyone who purchased the v1 instructions can get the new one for free. 

Yep i know, just to let people know;) 

Obviously Marshall Banana's Falcon is the best ever, but unless you really want a full interior I don't think it's worth the extreme cost to build his over the normal UCS Falcon with some mods. But if you have the money go for it.

On the topic of Marshall Banana's Falcon, has anyone had the idea to re-do the back section of the Falcon? I'm currently looking into redesigning the back plates, giving them the more accurate scaled exhaust vents... I've however noticed it requires a lot of greeble detail. Seeing as this part of the Falcon has so much detail it is really overwhelming... I've kind of hit a road block when it comes to designing accurate greeble detail. Might need to hire a pro for this one. xD