ds760

75192 - UCS Millennium Falcon 2017 MOD/MOC

2 minutes ago, Lock said:

Could you please send it to my “battle-mail”? :)

raccspam@gmail.com

thanks.

No worries @Lock, just sent

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and would like some help. I am trying to modify my UCS Millennium Falcon to have a hallway to the cockpit and I'm having trouble trying to create a strong frame for the inside of the falcon and the main cockpit area of the Falcon, (the cockpit is very loose). Does anyone have any tips or Ideas that could help me? Thank you and have a great day.

On 3/30/2020 at 12:58 PM, Trekrider said:

No worries @Lock, just sent

You know what? It never arrived.

Edited by Lock

7 minutes ago, Lock said:

You know what? It never arrived. Email is raccspam@gmail.com

I tried sending it twice and got a failure notification both times saying the "content presented a security issue". I then sent an email without the attachment, did you get that one?

I have created a shared folder in Dropbox called LEGO with the file in - let's see if you can get it from there.

Just now, Trekrider said:

I tried sending it twice and got a failure notification both times saying the "content presented a security issue". I then sent an email without the attachment, did you get that one?

I have created a shared folder in Dropbox called LEGO with the file in - let's see if you can get it from there.

Thanks Trekrider, I just downloaded it via Dropbox (yes, I received the other email). :)

I think gmail has issues managing .zip files as they're often associated with malware, virus, etc. (I think it's stupid, but that's the way it works).

Many thanks. :)

27 minutes ago, Lock said:

Thanks Trekrider, I just downloaded it via Dropbox (yes, I received the other email). :)

I think gmail has issues managing .zip files as they're often associated with malware, virus, etc. (I think it's stupid, but that's the way it works).

Many thanks. :)

Great stuff - glad to help

2 hours ago, Trekrider said:

Great stuff - glad to help

Hi Trekrider.  
any chance of sharing those studio files with me.  The MODs are fab and need to be added to mine when I get round to rebuilding it.  (Long story)

thanks

4 minutes ago, jus1973 said:

Hi Trekrider.  
any chance of sharing those studio files with me.  The MODs are fab and need to be added to mine when I get round to rebuilding it.  (Long story)

thanks

No worries, just need an email address (by PM if you like) so that I can add you to the Dropbox folder

On 3/29/2020 at 8:14 PM, bdestena said:

Finally the cockpit. This is a close as I can get due to the limited space inside. I made a mockup with parts I have and this design fits to mod the to bracket (1x2 inverted instead of 2x2) for attachment of the canopy so that the 2 rear seats fit.

MF%20cockpit_b2_4.png

I tries out the original cockpit mod and Chewy didn't fit. so I've done a more extensive mod and tested it and it works (don't mind the colors). It actually is closer to the real MF as the back seats are behind the canopy. The only thing I can't get around is that when you put Chewbaka in the MF, there is no way around removing the seat as the head part of the mini-figure is not standard.

MF%20cockpit_v3.png

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

Nose cone has to be built as 1 piece and inserted.

IMG_0306.jpg

Recently bought and completed this beast!  Love all the Mods done and have used a few myself.  Really liked the Engine Mods by ClassicLook ( https://www.bricklink.com/v3/studio/design.page?idModel=110014 ).   I added LED light strips as well and made one change.  Used two LED Strips Parallel to each other instead of just one.  Heres a pic of one strip in use:

49735756581_dbb8dd44d9.jpg

Now with two strips:

49736084277_e6c2a603b3.jpg

Connector used to join two led strips together:

49735213358_595bc069b4.jpg

49736084442_d868792bb5.jpg

Strips are not aligned on LEDS but can be - like the jumble looks as it fits the motif of the Falcon!  Would like to thank all who posted their Mods as it provides lots on inspiration to fellow builders!  The LED Strip, Connectors and Battery Pack all bought on Amazon.

Another request for the Mod STud.IO file to @Lock. Email is my username @gmail.com (not posting it clear to avoid spambots from crawling it too easy)

7 hours ago, masterX244 said:

Another request for the Mod STud.IO file to @Lock. Email is my username @gmail.com (not posting it clear to avoid spambots from crawling it too easy)

@masterX244, I have added you to the dropbox folder

I finally finished building mine, and I must say it is a lovely model.  I did some significant reworking of the exterior greebling and detailing, basing it off of the 32" model used in ESB.  I also polished the interior up a bit for fun.  And lastly, I built a custom display table based off one that someone had linked earlier in the thread.

DSC-3996.jpg

DSC-3998.jpg

DSC-3993.jpg

DSC-3999.jpg

DSC-4001.jpg

DSC-4000.jpg

DSC-3979.jpg

DSC-3988.jpg

Edited by Schneeds

8 hours ago, Trekrider said:

@masterX244, I have added you to the dropbox folder

Damnit. Doesn't work since it wants to use a account and mine uses @googlemail.com instead of @gmail.com. Resend of invite needed @Lock

41 minutes ago, masterX244 said:

Damnit. Doesn't work since it wants to use a account and mine uses @googlemail.com instead of @gmail.com. Resend of invite needed @Lock

I just changed your email address as requested - hope you can get in now.

On 3/24/2020 at 4:36 AM, Trekrider said:

Just completed my Kessel Run Escape Pod by @Bigfoot, I managed to download it before Lego shut down all MF mods. I had to change some of the internals as some parts weren't available. Very neat how it attaches.

49692685926_e832de835b_z.jpgEscape 1 by Barry Lunn, on Flickr

49692989407_d0f014402c_z.jpgEscape 2 by Barry Lunn, on Flickr

49692143538_4ec0f701d2_z.jpgEscape 3 by Barry Lunn, on Flickr

49692988957_bbf882ac78_z.jpgEscape 4 by Barry Lunn, on Flickr

Hi Trekrider,

Could you email me the instructions/part list for the escape pod as well please?  My daughter wants to include this in her Falcon build as well. Email adress is: r_lassche@hotmail.com

Thank you

4 hours ago, etmrola said:

Hi Trekrider,

Could you email me the instructions/part list for the escape pod as well please?  My daughter wants to include this in her Falcon build as well. Email adress is: r_lassche@hotmail.com

Thank you

Hi etmrola, I have added you to the Dropbox group - you will get an email to the link.

On 3/24/2020 at 3:36 AM, Trekrider said:

Just completed my Kessel Run Escape Pod by @Bigfoot, I managed to download it before Lego shut down all MF mods. I had to change some of the internals as some parts weren't available. Very neat how it attaches.

49692685926_e832de835b_z.jpgEscape 1 by Barry Lunn, on Flickr

49692989407_d0f014402c_z.jpgEscape 2 by Barry Lunn, on Flickr

49692143538_4ec0f701d2_z.jpgEscape 3 by Barry Lunn, on Flickr

49692988957_bbf882ac78_z.jpgEscape 4 by Barry Lunn, on Flickr

Hi Trekrider, 
Could you add me to the Dropbox group for the instructions/part list for the escape pod as well please?  My email adress is: pstynes956@gmail.com 
Thank you

6 hours ago, pstynes said:

Hi Trekrider, 
Could you add me to the Dropbox group for the instructions/part list for the escape pod as well please?  My email adress is: pstynes956@gmail.com 
Thank you

All done