13 minutes ago, Lordofdragonss said:

Elvenstar tree has just one thing I hate - NOT ENOUGH PLACE for minifigures to stand! I love all details like flipable beds, training place and even that portal with batapult :D

I think the same. The figurines have no place in the floor, it's too bad.

Wow!! New sets are the coolest thing since Ragana's tower!! I'll grab them as soon as possible! I like natural colors of Elvenstar whose so many who craved for years! :)

Man, I love The Elvenstar Tree Bat Attack, might be the first Elves set I get!

Looks like the sets are coming out in June, for the US.

Product Animation  for 41195 and 41196 is available on LEGO Elves Immersion Facebook page.

I just built the Wolfe - it looks much more amazing in person! Legs and body really fit the animal, much more accurate build than for the Lion.
Even the saddle is very nice

New sets are available for sale in the Czech Republic. Very tempted to pick up the Tree, but, it will need to wait a bit :)

post pics, people!

They're listed on Shop@Home with a release date of June 1.

And the Elvenstar Tree is $120 AUD. What the hell has been going on with Australian pricing recently? Why is everything getting so massively marked up?

Just re-watched Lego Elves : Secrets of Elvendale Season 1 on Netflix, I really hope there's a Season 2 soon with the new story about Noctura and the Bats etc...

I finished building the Elvenstar Tree. As always I made some small modifications. The black bat was turned into a custom dragon. Her name is Midnight and she is a Night element or possibly Chaos, but she's not "evil". She really needs bigger legs. PS. The stickers for this set are quite useful for MOCing.

esnlCeY.jpgjN3eobx.jpgZFx4KYZ.jpg

Edited by FortNerd

1 hour ago, Lordofdragonss said:

I just wanted to point ou that the creatures from HP Magic Case are prefect for elves and great for elves-like parts!

I know, right? I hope that the occamy is a precursor to some kind of brick-built snake for Elves next year. Enough dragons, we want more diversity!

That is, assuming that Elves continues into next year . . but, given the high likelihood that Elves will at least cameo in The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part, I'd say the odds are good that we aren't done with Elvendale quite yet. 

On 6/6/2018 at 8:11 AM, Feng-huang0296 said:

I know, right? I hope that the occamy is a precursor to some kind of brick-built snake for Elves next year. Enough dragons, we want more diversity!

Yeah, I really wish we'd gotten a Sea-Serpent Elemental Animal in the current wave instead of Cory the Turtle. It could have even reused the Water Dragon head from year 2 of Elves. Someone needs to do a custom build.

3 hours ago, Killian said:

Yeah, I really wish we'd gotten a Sea-Serpent Elemental Animal in the current wave instead of Cory the Turtle. It could have even reused the Water Dragon head from year 2 of Elves. Someone needs to do a custom build.

As much as I'd love to see a sea serpent (and am even MOCing one on LDD currently), a giant turtle is another fantasy creature I'd been hoping to see for a long time, so I appreciate getting Cory.

3 hours ago, Lyichir said:

As much as I'd love to see a sea serpent (and am even MOCing one on LDD currently), a giant turtle is another fantasy creature I'd been hoping to see for a long time, so I appreciate getting Cory.

I also think Cory probably works a bit better as the elemental creature of water since a sea serpent would probably have to be quite a bit larger than Liska, Rowan, or Cyclo to be particularly effective.

I enjoyed building The Elvenstar Tree, but I feel like I should buy another to MOC a bigger tree with more space for minidolls to stand. At least there's plenty of places for animals to perch. 

I need to work out a better way to display Noctura's Bat form  :laugh:

zTL7tIi.jpg

Is there anyone else in Australia? Because the two summer sets haven't shown up in any of my shops. I thought they were supposed to show up at the same time as Ninjago, but Ninjago Summer is here in full swing and I haven't seen either the Elvenstar Tree or the Showdown in any shop. Is it just me? When can I expect them to arrive?