5 hours ago, FortNerd said:

I've seen the catalogue now, and I have to say I'm a bit surprised that the carriage & wolf turned out to be one set, and there is no larger chunk of Shadow World terrain as I predicted.

The Elvenstar tree is pure beauty. Naida looks like regular Naida to me. I am F***ING ANGRY that once again there is no Farran and it's a TREEHOUSE SET. I don't get the weird bat creature, its proportions are a bit ridiculous. I guess they wanted to use the wings from Noctura's tower one more time.

Where does one download this catalogue?

7 hours ago, Dr.Cogg said:

Its in the commercial, just pause some of the scenes to see them.

All I have seen is this on Youtube that shows the Lumia Werewolf: 

Which commercial shows a tree set and carriage set? Can I get a link?

At 0:45-0:50 you see the carriage and at 1:27- 1:33 you see the treehouse.

4 hours ago, muddyknees said:

Where does one download this catalogue?

You can probably find it on all major social media by now. Yesterday it was on 4chan and reddit.

OK checked the catalogue pictures for the 2HY 2018 Summer sets and saw the 2 next sets 41195 and 41196, blurry pictures but I get the idea. Well I am happy with just 7 new sets for this year because I have sets from 2015, 2016 and 2017 to buy. Love the wolf. Liking these large animal/monster builds.

Still can’t find a video but I will survive until June/July. :)

Edited by DungeonsAndFlagons

19 hours ago, Killian said:

Yeah, I bought multiples of Ragana's Castle and the Goblin Village so I could expand them. Also did the same with Cronan's Castle so I could make it taller

If only I had the room and budget for that.

I am keen to see pics of the completed build when it is finished. 

50 minutes ago, DungeonsAndFlagons said:

OK checked the catalogue pictures for the 2HY 2018 Summer sets and saw the 2 next sets 41195 and 41196, blurry pictures but I get the idea. Well I am happy with just 7 new sets for this year because I have sets from 2015, 2016 and 2017 to buy. Love the wolf. Liking these large animal/monster builds.

Still can’t find a video but I will survive until June/July. :)

You have literally linked that video in your own post....

lK9lNRA.jpg

VnX4ZqU.jpg

1 hour ago, FortNerd said:

You have literally linked that video in your own post....

lK9lNRA.jpg

VnX4ZqU.jpg

Thanks. I think I need to move more slowly and carefully next time..... less embarrassing ?

2 minutes ago, Ragana9289 said:

Waiting For Toy Fair 2018.

Apparently the fairs will be disappointing: https://brickset.com/article/33697/this-year-s-toy-fairs-will-be-a-disappointment

qhrorSY.jpg

I'm not 100% sure, but, these may be leaf pieces in Pearl Gold. Compare them to gold pieces nearby, it looks like it could be the same color...

edit: I compared it with the leaked catalog pics, the splotches of color in the areas I pointed out are definitely gold. Yay gold leaves!

Now I still need to investigate what this strange thing in topmost purple window is for - it looks like a large telescope, but also kind of like a knight's helmet. I'm also wondering if that's not the rubber net piece from the Friends catamaran right behind the orange/fire window, but that may be wishful thinking on my part, as I want that piece and it would fit well in a treehouse.

(jeez Lego, why did you have to ruin Toy Fair.... I'm going full CSI here...)

Edited by FortNerd

4Chan is a bloody mystery to me....no idea how to properly navigate it. Not finding the catalogue on reddit neither. Any helpful hints?

3 minutes ago, muddyknees said:

4Chan is a bloody mystery to me....no idea how to properly navigate it. Not finding the catalogue on reddit neither. Any helpful hints?

If you need only the Elves pics, Euphorine has them on her French forum thingy...

6 hours ago, muddyknees said:

Is it me or does it look like 411 96 ( treehouse) comes with a baby dragon?

There is definitely a small animal, but no way to tell if its a dragon or something else. Doesn't quite look like a bat... and I wonder if perhaps that very bright blue color is a transparent.

Btw, is anyone else beginning to feel like the Elves designers need to calm down a bit with all the pearl gold detail? Maybe we could persuade them to bring back Copper next year? :P

21 hours ago, muddyknees said:

Is it just me or does it look like 41196 (treehouse) comes with a baby dragon?

Where are you seeing this. Looked at the Trailer above and couldn’t see it. In the catalogue?

14 hours ago, FortNerd said:

There is definitely a small animal, but no way to tell if its a dragon or something else. Doesn't quite look like a bat... and I wonder if perhaps that very bright blue color is a transparent.

Btw, is anyone else beginning to feel like the Elves designers need to calm down a bit with all the pearl gold detail? Maybe we could persuade them to bring back Copper next year? :P

What dors the black copper look like? Sounds nice.

Edited by DungeonsAndFlagons

22 minutes ago, DungeonsAndFlagons said:

Where are you seeing this. Looked at the Trailer above and couldn’t see it. In the caralogue?

Yeah, the catalogue image shows several cameos at the bottom of the box art....small circles containing each character included in the box. They don't typically mention the animals included in a set, only the characters or collectible characters (ie: goblins or bats). Noctura's chariot seems to show an all green bat, which we've not yet seen in the winter 2018 sets....and the treehouse shows something that looks to be all blue.....either a bat, or a baby dragon. Maybe they're including some "friendly" bats?

On 22/01/2018 at 7:31 AM, FortNerd said:

I think that's another bat.
If you look closely, you notice white wings and a blue body.
I think the body is all blue because the final rendering is not final, since they are preliminary images.

Like the other yellow bat on the other box.

Edited by Euphorine

15 hours ago, FortNerd said:

I'm not 100% sure, but, these may be leaf pieces in Pearl Gold. Compare them to gold pieces nearby, it looks like it could be the same color...

edit: I compared it with the leaked catalog pics, the splotches of color in the areas I pointed out are definitely gold. Yay gold leaves!

Now I still need to investigate what this strange thing in topmost purple window is for - it looks like a large telescope, but also kind of like a knight's helmet. I'm also wondering if that's not the rubber net piece from the Friends catamaran right behind the orange/fire window, but that may be wishful thinking on my part, as I want that piece and it would fit well in a treehouse.

(jeez Lego, why did you have to ruin Toy Fair.... I'm going full CSI here...)

Pretty sure the fire window just has the arched window with grate that's been used in many another Castle or Elves set. Though interestingly, the limb that that part of the treehouse rests on seems to use the Volkswagen wheel arch piece.

Speaking of that, I feel like it's a shame none of the "shadow world" dioramas use that in teal (as seen in the Downtown Diner) for larger mushroom details. I've tried to come up with something, but it's hard with both teal and Cool Yellow being somewhat rare colors!

41 minutes ago, Lyichir said:

Speaking of that, I feel like it's a shame none of the "shadow world" dioramas use that in teal (as seen in the Downtown Diner) for larger mushroom details. I've tried to come up with something, but it's hard with both teal and Cool Yellow being somewhat rare colors!

Yes indeed, there is very little bricks in Cool Yellow and Teal. I try to create big mushroom with the bricks of the Downtown Diner on LDD.

But I'm afraid that we have to take out the painting for that!

Edited by Euphorine

50 minutes ago, Lyichir said:

Pretty sure the fire window just has the arched window with grate that's been used in many another Castle or Elves set. Though interestingly, the limb that that part of the treehouse rests on seems to use the Volkswagen wheel arch piece.

Not the window, I meant what's behind it. Could be anything, really, it's hard to tell even with hi-res. 

Capture.JPG