10 hours ago, Ragana9289 said:

Говорят, что они находятся где-то на 4chan.

The forum has a standing request for English only, it is the language that all members can understand.

Thanks

Finally I saw a restart of the image sets, and will be able to Express your opinion about them

41190 Emily Jones and the flight of the eagle is the only set where there is no stone. The eagle is similar to the Legendary eagle of chima, although a small treasure cave a little extra.
41191 Naida and water turtle - the turtle looks a bit cartoonish. Bat there is some sort of boat to build is linomat from chima.
41192 Azari and capture fire lion Fire lion looks pretty cool, but bat is a small flying machine and a means to capture, like that there are goblins in 41182.
41193 Ira and the song Drago about the wind - Aira already have one dragon, although this one looks quite interesting. There is still an unknown storena and a new character( ?)( probably the local version of Ekimu). The enemy has a mini version of the airship Kronan. 
41194 Tower Noctura and rescue the Fox- The Fox Itself looks very interesting, but the tower Nocture I was razocharovala - I thought she was more.

I will try to buy all these sets.

Finally i can add my opinion on the new sets.

In general
- color scheme is strange
- im OK that we move to something else than dragons, but still like that there is 1 new
- bat villains are strange, why do small bats need winged machines to fly ??? With the goblins it was logical. Not sure if i will like the bats, but i will save judgement after the official pictures
- new bat queen or what it is could be interesting
- i dont like that there is too much action/violence in the entire new wave - no peaceful sets / buildings, just too much action
What i like about the first wave is that there is less violence and more of an adventure with finding of the keys. If they switch to bad creatures fighting with the elves, then it will kill the theme for me.

For each set
41190 - Emily & Bird - this set is nice and when its not too expensive for its size i would buy it right away

41191 - Naida & Turtle - the turtle looks strange, but maybe it will look batter in real life

41194 - Farran & Fox - fox seems to be a nice build, but the building itself look so cheap/without details (like with last wave of Pirates, the building were of poor design quality)

41192 - Azari & Lion - again Lion is OK, but the rest is like spare parts to me

41193 - Aira & Dragon - for me the best set of this wave, like the new dragon, except for the lightning wings - but i think it will be easy to replace them with those small white wings
Also finally a building and the small balloon looks nice and its a good idea - will probably use them for goblins instead of bats. Hope also that the new elf is some completely new character, we really need more new elves.

So i will probably buy 41191 from the start and look for some smaller discount for the 41193 possibly, but for the rest, i will wait for the 50% clearance discounts.
(just a statement, i usually dont buy lego for its catalogue/list price)

I like the fact that we’ll be getting the new spider in a different colour. Although i prefer to get him in black. The little vampirepeople/bats will most likely be too cartoonish/minidoll for me, but i can see kids having fun with these and the buildable animals. 

The evil queen of vampires looks good imho.

@STARHAWK if you don’t like them battling against eachother, maybe you can play that those batpeople are under a spell and need to be rescued to get them back to their human/cute animal forms? And there you have your adventure :-)

Edited by Borex
Spelling

6 hours ago, Borex said:

@STARHAWK if you don’t like them battling against eachother, maybe you can play that those batpeople are under a spell and need to be rescued to get them back to their human/cute animal forms? And there you have your adventure :-)

Great idea @Borex

Ill have to keep that idea in mind when the sets will arive. Its only pity that there are not too much buildings or simply landscape (trees or anything) as it was with the previous waves - so i need to gather build material separately while with the older sets, there was enough bricks for a nice landscape.

I wonder what they these animals( clearly an analogue of the Creatures of the Elements from the universe of bionicles G2) elves also have dragons.

Edited by Ragana9289

3 hours ago, Ragana9289 said:

I wonder what they these animals( clearly an analogue of the Creatures of the Elements from the universe of bionicles G2) elves also have dragons.

The new animals could also be considered analogues to the Legend Beasts from Legends of Chima, which predate the Bionicle Elemental Creatures. I think the retailer catalogue called these new animals "Guardian Beasts" or something like that.

6 minutes ago, Bentonton said:

I’m not really excited about this wave. What a huge letdown when we were hoping for mermaids.

In fairness, a lot of us have been waiting for mermaids since they were first referenced in year one! Hopefully 2018 won't be Elves' final year so we'll still have chances to get them.

3 hours ago, Ragana9289 said:

When the official pictures ?

Of next year's sets? Probably not for a while. Last year the official pictures didn't show up until late December.

On 10/13/2017 at 12:53 AM, Lyichir said:

Of next year's sets? Probably not for a while. Last year the official pictures didn't show up until late December.

NY toy fair yeah?

I hope we will see the pictures as it was during two years before: official images of first wave in catalogue in middle of december and all sets of new year on photos from toy fairs in march. 

My thoughts on what I've seen so far...
- Moving on from dragons make sense but I'm not really a fan of these new creatures. It was the dragons that got me interested in elves to begin with.
- bat villains...kind of weird but yet I thought that the goblins and I grew to like them.
- Not a lot of new buildings, I really like the Elves style of buildings, they fitted into my more castle orientated interests, but there may be more in the summer lineup (winter for us).

-I'll see what the final images are like, I might change my mind but so far its not as good as previous years...

Forgive me for not knowing this, but when is the New York Toy Fair?  Is it in February 2018?  I thought usually it was in October or November.

1 hour ago, Elf Gal said:

Forgive me for not knowing this, but when is the New York Toy Fair?  Is it in February 2018?  I thought usually it was in October or November.

Nope, February is usually when it usually happens (after other Toy Fairs in the UK and Germany, which are usually less permissive of pictures). You may be mixing it up with New York Comic Con, which was at the beginning of this month.

17 hours ago, Lyichir said:

Nope, February is usually when it usually happens (after other Toy Fairs in the UK and Germany, which are usually less permissive of pictures). You may be mixing it up with New York Comic Con, which was at the beginning of this month.

Thanks!

I know I'm probably in the minority, but I actually didn't get any sets in 2016 that contained dragons. I really liked some of the buildings, but the dragons would have just been "extra" for me.  Now next year there aren't even that many buildings.  I don't even know if I'll get Noctura's tower since the fox is in it.

Edited by Elf Gal
About the sets.

I am going to miss the dragons. Everything, espeically fantasy themed is better with dragons. Aira's new creature is a wyvern rather than her current dragon, Gust. I like that they stuck with creatures, but I much prefer dragons to "fox" or "lion" or "turtle".

2 hours ago, bricktect said:

I am going to miss the dragons. Everything, espeically fantasy themed is better with dragons. Aira's new creature is a wyvern rather than her current dragon, Gust. I like that they stuck with creatures, but I much prefer dragons to "fox" or "lion" or "turtle".

See, I'm almost the opposite—I've enjoyed the dragons but am in the mood for something new. I've wanted a big island-sized turtle or a giant eagle (both elements of classic fantasy stories) for some time, so it's cool to finally be getting them. The fox and lion are a little more unusual, but they look cool and I'm still plenty interested. If anything, the inclusion of a very dragon-like creature for Aira almost feels like a cop-out—we've already had plenty of dragons, and it's odd that a wind dragon in particular would complete this diverse series of "elemental guardians" when dragons have already been shown to encompass the full range of elements.

16 hours ago, Lyichir said:

See, I'm almost the opposite—I've enjoyed the dragons but am in the mood for something new. I've wanted a big island-sized turtle or a giant eagle (both elements of classic fantasy stories) for some time, so it's cool to finally be getting them. The fox and lion are a little more unusual, but they look cool and I'm still plenty interested. If anything, the inclusion of a very dragon-like creature for Aira almost feels like a cop-out—we've already had plenty of dragons, and it's odd that a wind dragon in particular would complete this diverse series of "elemental guardians" when dragons have already been shown to encompass the full range of elements.

Or may be success of dragons is reason why one of new creature is a wywern :) I hope to see dark creature in second wawe and some unusial building concepts with intresting functions - like Skyra's castle with opening portal, bakery with oven or dragon sanctuary which is something like meeting place for dragons. I mean not "just a house" or "just a tower".

16 hours ago, Lyichir said:

I am hoping the new bat enemies come out well. I liked the dragons both as a build and for parts, but I feel like they could get away with somethign like ninjago where there is one to two a year, rather than the whole line up. Other animals are fine, but with what the sets look like, I wis hteh sea turtle was bigger, and the mid range priced sets ($20-40) had more building + animals. I do want more buildings as well, though that might be mostly because the parts and colors are relatively unique for each of the buildings.