1920x1081.jpg

This is a MOC (my own creation). It is built in scale 1:10. I started this project one year ago and I wanted to make it as realistic as possible. The most complex part of this MOC is the 5+R sequential gearbox. It had to fit in very small space, so I had to use a new mechanism. 
It is driven by 4 motors: RC motor for drive, PF servo motor for steering, L motor for gearbox and M motor for lights.

It has also realistic full independent suspension (I tried to replicate the real one) and doors with lock. Not like many lego cars, this has full interior with 5 seats. The front seats can move.

The gearbox, steering motor, drive motor and two IR receivers are located above the front axle. The L motor for changing speeds is under the seats and the battery box is behind the rear axle.

Video:

Visit my youtube channel to see more of my creations!

I also think this excellent model should be placed in the Technic Forum. It is a beautiful rendition of the Dodge Challenger, especially with the full interior, which is rare. :thumbup:

Welcome to EuroBricks!

Really beautiful and functional model.:thumbup:

Since it consist of main Technic pieces I will move it to the Technic forum.

28 minutes ago, Milan said:

Really beautiful and functional model.:thumbup:

Since it consist of main Technic pieces I will move it to the Technic forum.

Thanks, I am new here and I have realized just after posting that this should be there, after I could not change it.

Just now, Mr Smith LEGO Models said:

Thanks, I am new here and I have realized just after posting that this should be there, after I could not change it.

No problem! We can always move them if that happens. Have fun!

This is one beautiful Lego version of a really cool car. Interior is very well done. Also love the good bodyline on the back quarter panel.

Very cool build, you made great use of connectors and very few panels. The front and back end are spot on. I'd love to see some of the technical shots like the gearbox and underneath! :thumbup:

Just now, DugaldIC said:

Very cool build, you made great use of connectors and very few panels. The front and back end are spot on. I'd love to see some of the technical shots like the gearbox and underneath! :thumbup:

I showed a similar gearbox in a video: