Professor Thaum

[SR - FB2 Sep 17] Frigate Andromeda (LDD trailer + brick built)

15 minutes ago, Spud The Viking said:

Really nice build, I like how you've sectioned the decks to be removed - I always try to do this when building! The only problem I can see is that it would be a pain to keep that white clean :pir_laugh2:

This ship should be 8-year-old-son-proof, so I had to open the whole ship for he can set as many minifigs he wants inside then outside, then inside... and so on.

The full rigging will give a full concrete solidity to the ship, allowing my son to roam the stone floor searching for treasures with the Andromeda.

36 minutes ago, Maxim I said:

Amazing! I love how you did the subtle red and green line!

You did very well with the interior (all that tiling *huh* )

Good luck sailing this beauty!

the complete tiling is a spin-off effect of seeing MOCs from @Bob De Quatre  :tongue:

The build itself is awesome, I especially love the accessabilty of the lower decks.

What I do not like - and that is a matter of personal taste only - are the colours. THe white hull and the lime-green sails just do not work for me. Everything else is topnotch though!

7 minutes ago, Faladrin said:

A real beauty !

excellent work

Bravo !

Merci, Je ne suis pas peu fier (comment j'me la pète !)

2 hours ago, Drunknok said:

The build itself is awesome, I especially love the accessabilty of the lower decks.

What I do not like - and that is a matter of personal taste only - are the colours. THe white hull and the lime-green sails just do not work for me. Everything else is topnotch though!

This is a ship totally made of silver burch ! the best wood for a ship !